What's new

Jobaria Defence Monster Artillery

Does any one have any number regarding the accuracy of the rockets? I Googled but did not find anythi

I want to compare it with UAE enemy:
Zelzal 3 (5% of range, 50% confidence): Does not look good, Means 5-15 km error.
zelzal 3 upgraded 200 km, (50 m, 50% confidence)

Zelzal is not an MLRS, it is a different category weapon, you can't compare.

@Mosamania
Next time, when Huthies try to play with fire, all you need is to get 20 of those, it's a matter of few hours, you will never get bothered by them.:devil:

They are not worth destroying the environment over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you think its range and size is a drawback with a decent airforce it can be taken out easily .I think A-100 MRLS with 10 rocket is very good shoot and scout.

@nabil_05 what about a similar system for A-100 MRLS,worked out with Turkey, with two launchers instead of four but with 120km range, and greater firepower for Pak Army?

Don't you think its range and size is a drawback with a decent airforce it can be taken out easily .I think A-100 MRLS with 10 rocket is very good shoot and scout.
You are right, but:
Which air force can enter UAE air space? I don't want to change the core sub, so plz Google UAE air defense and air force.

You are absolutely right but i am trying to say if both the country are equally match in airforce then the country with 120KM range of MRLS with do more damage then only 37 - 40 KM .If with this same setup but range around 250 - 300 Km then it will be safe and will destroy enemy tank regiment or foot soldier completely.

You are right, but:
Which air force can enter UAE air space? I don't want to change the core sub, so plz Google UAE air defense and air force.

You are absolutely right but i am trying to say if both the country are equally match in airforce then the country with 120KM range of MRLS with do more damage then only 37 - 40 KM .If with this same setup but range around 250 - 300 Km then it will be safe and will destroy enemy tank regiment or foot soldier completely.

Look at the assets of both UAE's Airforce and it's allies, and the same to its enemies, you are right with a decent Airforce the system won't stand too long in the battle, but UAE's enemy is stuck in the 1970s, so the system makes perfect sense. Wouldn't you agree?

I understand what you are saying, but you are talking like UAE would fight with those alone, you should consider the UAE air force air-ground capabilities not to mention that they do have Russian and American large caliber MIRLS, and they are are going to produce 300mm MRLS in cooperation with Turkey.

@cabatli_53 This system is 'pure evil'.

@BLACKEAGLE Its not an effective system for COIN ops, its more suited for eradicating enemy infantry and armor, a shock an awe weapon.

@Czar786 Our A-100s are 'guided' rockets, with a range of 120kms, it gives substantial stand off capability for an artillery system. With steel balls fragmentation warheads, it can prove to be a killer in Cold start scenario which may unfold in Rahim Yar Khan, a place hard to cut Indian supplies off because of close proximity.

A-100 Is a potent weapon but if we have a carrier like this carrying, 40 to 60 A-100 rockets, that will provide sufficient firepower and shoot and scoot capability. Our total stockpile of ATGMs is between 30 to 40 thousand with thousands of handy and fangy Anza MANPADs.

With Added, support from such an MRL system, regular SPHs, Air force, SAMs, network centric warfare, electronic early warning, cruise missiles and around 1500 tanks and APCs should enable us to inflict lethal conventional damage over Indian IBGs, which will make the use of Nasr systems, unlikely.

@nabil_05 what about a similar system for A-100 MRLS,worked out with Turkey, with two launchers instead of four but with 120km range, and greater firepower for Pak Army?

Waste of money, imagine repairing it in a battlefield while enemy is all over the place

an impractical solution for most, maybe for those who love to have fancy toys around

If UAE is selling them than we can get them but the question in my mind is using it is really difficult such huge monster first we need lot of people for it and than driving it close to enemy is again a problem and it can be easy to target so what do you think ?

mobility will be an issue here.how about having only one set of launchers and a replenishment vehicle follow it so that rockets can be quickly replenished once used up.makes better sense than having a monster which can get stuck in certain terrains.

UAE is a partner of Roketsan's 300mm Kasirga-G guided artillery rocket system jointly investing/R&D along with Turkey as well.

2m6jrt.jpg

A new Jobaria with 16 300mm guided missiles will also be introduced.

1qukhq.jpg

New monster artillery 300mm Guided K+ and Unguided Kasirga rockets composite launchers equipped on same truck.

Jobaria-kas1310rga.jpg

Back
Top Bottom