What's new

JIT A FIXED MATCH

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since this all JIT saga start after SC rulings Two Against Three " in between " I some how feeling it's all a planned and fixed drama playing well by SC ( JIT ) and Shareef Family ( PMLN ) and in the end nation turn to follow another Lal Batti:coffee: I am not fan of Qadri but at least there are some other as well thinking what I am.

-------///---------------/////-------

LAHORE: Pakistan Awami Tehreek chief Dr Tahirul Qadri has alleged that the JIT probing the Panama case is a fixed match and certain elements are playing the role of a watchdog.

At a function held on Friday in memory of Model Town victims, he reiterated his allegation that a strategy was being devised in the JIT for the ruling PML-N for next general elections.

He claimed he knew justice would not be done to the Model Town victims but he would continue his struggle till his last breath and that the party would not allow the killers to “become another Raymond Davis”.

The ceremony was also addressed by PPP’s Qamar Zaman Kaira, PTI’s Mahmoodur Rasheed, Ijaz Chaudhry and Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1342433/jit-a-fixed-match-qadri

if pak can beat india in an ICC event then we can expect some more miracles. there are 0.0000000001 % chances that justice may be served to some powerful people in this country

I agree with Qadari here. This is a fixed match and all this mud slinging on JIT by the N league and JIT calling members of Noora family including Noora itself is nothing more but a farce. In the end this JIT is going to pave the way for princess in the next election and they will come out even stronger with a clean JIT stamp on their backs.

I agree with Qadari here. This is a fixed match and all this mud slinging on JIT by the N league and JIT calling members of Noora family including Noora itself is nothing more but a farce. In the end this JIT is going to pave the way for princess in the next election and they will come out even stronger with a clean JIT stamp on their backs.
Since this all JIT saga start after SC rulings Two Against Three " in between " I some how feeling it's all a planned and fixed drama playing well by SC ( JIT ) and Shareef Family ( PMLN ) and in the end nation turn to follow another Lal Batti:coffee: I am not fan of Qadri but at least there are some other as well thinking what I am.

-------///---------------/////-------

LAHORE: Pakistan Awami Tehreek chief Dr Tahirul Qadri has alleged that the JIT probing the Panama case is a fixed match and certain elements are playing the role of a watchdog.

At a function held on Friday in memory of Model Town victims, he reiterated his allegation that a strategy was being devised in the JIT for the ruling PML-N for next general elections.

He claimed he knew justice would not be done to the Model Town victims but he would continue his struggle till his last breath and that the party would not allow the killers to “become another Raymond Davis”.

The ceremony was also addressed by PPP’s Qamar Zaman Kaira, PTI’s Mahmoodur Rasheed, Ijaz Chaudhry and Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1342433/jit-a-fixed-match-qadri
I have hopes from jit ... but it is more about supreme court decision ... we all know that it is near impossible to prove anything substantial against PM as he has all the gov machinery supporting him against t judges and 6 JIT memebers ...
Practically Supreme court and JIT cant prove other than just setting the examples ... for me it will be a huge success if we can just disqualify PM and remove all the head of dept. Which proves to be supporting NS in that ... may be ultimately MN win the next elections but with the process being setup she will be handicapped in terms of miss use of gov machinery for personal gain as most of the beaurecreat will fear ...

I think this is the minimum and easiest way to go ahead for supreme court ...

Sorry for intervening here. The JIT has an ISI agent, which makes it biased from the begining.
You can refer to the Ramon Davis case

I have hopes from jit ... but it is more about supreme court decision ... we all know that it is near impossible to prove anything substantial against PM as he has all the gov machinery supporting him against t judges and 6 JIT memebers ...
Practically Supreme court and JIT cant prove other than just setting the examples ... for me it will be a huge success if we can just disqualify PM and remove all the head of dept. Which proves to be supporting NS in that ... may be ultimately MN win the next elections but with the process being setup she will be handicapped in terms of miss use of gov machinery for personal gain as most of the beaurecreat will fear ...

I think this is the minimum and easiest way to go ahead for supreme court ...
Nawaz is a very stuburn person and his ego not allowing him to withdraw from the premiership and it's have two main reasons.
1. In past he didn't his finished his full terms and he go for last limit to get it done this time 2. As his rival Zardari finished his all term ( the previous govt ) again Nawaz ego not let him bow down and he do whatever he could.
After all this the System don't want derailed the " Democracy " as election law is not so far and in months time care taking Govt need to be put up for up coming process to change of govt and Army not interested to take over.
The NRO or deal might be goes like give and take between PTI and PMLM, PTI take back its hard stance and let govt finish its term and next Govt will be PTI and We watching a massive party changes in Punjab to give a chance to it. PPP gonna be big loser in all this game.

Nawaz is a very stuburn person and his ego not allowing him to withdraw from the premiership and it's have two main reasons.
1. In past he didn't his finished his full terms and he go for last limit to get it done this time 2. As his rival Zardari finished his all term ( the previous govt ) again Nawaz ego not let him bow down and he do whatever he could.
After all this the System don't want derailed the " Democracy " as election law is not so far and in months time care taking Govt need to be put up for up coming process to change of govt and Army not interested to take over.
The NRO or deal might be goes like give and take between PTI and PMLM, PTI take back its hard stance and let govt finish its term and next Govt will be PTI and We watching a massive party changes in Punjab to give a chance to it. PPP gonna be big loser in all this game.

This could have been right a few months earlier but now it is in public domain ... we have some of the finest officers in JIT ... selection of these officers by SC shows supreme court's seriousness ...

Luckily now public is too charged up to put this under the carpet ... as sheikh rasheed said in this case either we will have end of rule of NS or otherwise end of rule of law ... with the frustration of NS being buildup chances of first one are more ...

I agree that establishment and supreme court is trying to save democracy whereas NS is trying to be Sayasi Shahhed SC is playing its card very well ...

Till final decision my unconditional support is with JIT and SC ... till now they have performed fabulous and are trying to setup the process of rule of justice ...

They are fighting on our behalf therefore we should support him inless they proved guilty ... rather than condemnation based on speculation as a patriotic Pakistani muslim i request you to be a support of JIT and SC

This could have been right a few months earlier but now it is in public domain ... we have some of the finest officers in JIT ... selection of these officers by SC shows supreme court's seriousness ...

Luckily now public is too charged up to put this under the carpet ... as sheikh rasheed said in this case either we will have end of rule of NS or otherwise end of rule of law ... with the frustration of NS being buildup chances of first one are more ...

I agree that establishment and supreme court is trying to save democracy whereas NS is trying to be Sayasi Shahhed SC is playing its card very well ...

Till final decision my unconditional support is with JIT and SC ... till now they have performed fabulous and are trying to setup the process of rule of justice ...

They are fighting on our behalf therefore we should support him inless they proved guilty ... rather than condemnation based on speculation as a patriotic Pakistani muslim i request you to be a support of JIT and SC
Honestly I don't have faith on our institutes and Army isn't in any mood. The justice department as corrupt like others, the previous history of it isn't any good to deliver justice. Five judges hain bhai Five;) and JIT is there to just give its report not verdict.
Mark my words whatever result come it's not gonna be accept by any party i.e Jamhoriet Khatre mein "

Fixed match... not even following it any more

They want change at any cost,even at the cost of country,even they tried civil disobedience in the past,good carry on khan and its supporters. One question. A man who was billionaire in 60s and 70s and owner of different industries, he can't buy flats 25 years later when he is in politics,and after that two times accountability by civilian rival govt and then military govt they found not him guilty.and another man who's father was terminated from service due to proven corruption, is free? No charges on his own offshore company.because he has ex jew wife who through the dollar and media dogs start barking on the opponent. Who is using ex wife money and opposing a muslim in london election for his ex bother in law, who is feeding him and his sons??? Thats the fair for double standard people
FB_IMG_14953737149848412.jpeg

Honestly I don't have faith on our institutes and Army isn't in any mood. The justice department as corrupt like others, the previous history of it isn't any good to deliver justice. Five judges hain bhai Five;) and JIT is there to just give its report not verdict.
Mark my words whatever result come it's not gonna be accept by any party i.e Jamhoriet Khatre mein "

Sir but we have to support the report ...

I have trust on JIT members and we have to create pressure on supreme court and political parties to make the right decision ... lets spread this word among the masses ... lets play our small minimum part rather than spreading rumours ... lets give try and pray from Allah ... sometime it is good not to be realistic and practical ... miracles do happened ... creation of Pakistan was one of them

It is the second time in four five days i have come across an article/post by a pro-Nawaz source (dawn in this case) or a member (in that other cae) that triedd to undermine the crediability of JIT by stating that it have sided with NS!!

A new tactic at work here? Just malign Imran and Nawaz of a nora kushti now just to drag him down with the idtion NS and his band of thugs!! PMLN following "kud tu doobay hein sanam tum ko b lay doobain gy"

Get ready for more and more of such articles to come out that will mention NS and Imran in one sentence and bash them both as a last ditch giri hoi harkat of PMLN. Get ready to spread the message across and make people aware so that they do not fall for it.

Have you also observed this trend in last few days?

@Zibago @PakSword @Verve @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom