What's new

Jinnah’s journey from an Indian nationalist to a Muslim separatist

Hindus and Sikhs, despite being in minority, owned most of the real estate and agricultural land even in the Muslim majority areas ... For example, although Muslims (53%) were a majority in united Punjab, Sikhs (14.6%) and Hindus (30%), besides owning most of the agricultural land, together owned roughly 75-80 % of commerce, manufacturing and even real estate...
The real crux here is "protection". If it is about socio-economic equality nothing has changed in the Muslim majority provinces. One rapacious group was exchanged for another. It makes no whit of a differance to the masses if their overbearing lord is Mohandas, Mohammed, Micheal. Post 1947 Pakistani government's have been mostly right of centre that have reinforced the elite and done nothing for the majority. The majority is still either illiterate, semi literate with distressing low levels of human development indexes. Indeed India has done better on the HDI indexes then Pakistan.

So if your going to justify Pakistan on the basis that the Muslim majority provinces are economically better off then they would have been otherwise you are on thin ground. The truth is partition was driven by the fears of the Muslim minorty in present day India [Bangladesh as well] and they still are living in even more fear.

Last edited:
That's like being an Atheist and a Muslim at the same time.

There is no such thing as Islamic secularism. I don't know from where you got this from.

Secularism and atheism are not the same,

Opinion of Allama Iqbal and Begum Raana Liaquat Ali in this regard has already been posted on the thread ... That's why you were asked to read what had been posted already

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jinn...muslim-separatist.542812/page-2#post-10227041

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jinn...muslim-separatist.542812/page-6#post-10229544

The Muslim community in India is even worse than the condition of Dalits in India.

The creation of Pakistan was the right thing to do.

@waz please take care of this false flagger trying to promote liberal views.\

Thanks.
He is saying nothing but the truth.This is our problem we don't want to digest truth.We start calling names like agents of Jews,kafir or false flagger.
For your good please get rid of this mentalist. Be modern and progressive just like our beloved quaid was.Dont jump to conclusions and read lot of history books written in that time as only they will give you the truth.
Jinnah left us early and this country is hijacked by corrupt dictators,maulvis and feudal lords.

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-U22 using Defence.pk mobile app

He is saying nothing but the truth.This is our problem we don't want to digest truth.We start calling names like agents of Jews,kafir or false flagger.
For your good please get rid of this mentalist. Be modern and progressive just like our beloved quaid was.Dont jump to conclusions and read lot of history books written in that time as only they will give you the truth.
Jinnah left us early and this country is hijacked by corrupt dictators,maulvis and feudal lords.

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-U22 using Defence.pk mobile app
Asw,
How right you are. Being modern and progressive doesnt necessarily mean you become an atheist. Because beautiful teachings of Islam are compatible with all ages, that's why its called Universal Religion. That's the reason why even our beloved Prophet Muhamnad saw lived in a society of pagans, idolaters, Jews, Christians and Muslims as a citizen and later on also as a Ruler.
Never even once he imposed any Sharia Law on non Muslims.
For example Medinaite Sahaba had given their children to Jews before the advent of Holy Prophet saw. When later on the Jews were being exiled dew to their continued breach of laws and helping enemies against the state of Medina. They started leaving with those children Sahaba went to Holy Prophet saw saying that our children are taken by Jews we should force them to return. Holy Prophet saw outwardly rejected it and told them, 'there is no compulsion in Religion'
so why not impose any Sharia Law on them. They were children of Sahaba but given away to Jew by their own consent not by force. So no returning by force. That was his message.
And can our brother calling this humble one a 'false flagger' and deny these facts and the ones i put forth in my previous post?
That was exactly my point that if you dont agree with someone based on facts that doesnt mean that you are infidel, heretic, libtard, or false flagger.
I love my Pakistan more than you can imagine.
So lets respect each other.
Holy Prophet saw was not sent by Allah Almighty to make infidels out of Muslims but to make Muslims out of non believers with mercy, compassion & love.
Best regards,
Adnan

OP the innocuous messages that Jinnah used to guide Pakistan and create it in the first place has well and truly been lost in the lies and treachery committed by many 'Pakistanis' since 1947. Unfortunately I don't think people will ever seek to guide themselves through his true message as most of us have already made a conjecture for our own convenience. I think it is too late to fix it.
I agree its late now but i still see the light at the end of the tunnel.We can expose the corrupt minded people who hijacked this nation,make people nationalists and seculars by making mullahs weak(out of politics).It will take a long time but still possible.
@Iqbal Ali you should treat Mr @M. Sarmad with respect and should not use insulting tone of speech. You are showing a behavior of a typical dogmatic mullah.

I agree its late now but i still see the light at the end of the tunnel.We can expose the corrupt minded people who hijacked this nation,make people nationalists and seculars by making mullahs weak(out of politics).It will take a long time but still possible.
@Iqbal Ali you should treat Mr @M. Sarmad with respect and should not use insulting tone of speech. You are showing a behavior of a typical dogmatic mullah.
And why should I listen to a "sickular" libertine like yourself?

tYHyO8nl_400x400.jpg

Another cunt enjoying his life in US universities and lecturing Pakistanis from his newly found home.

Many Indian loving Mullahs opposed the creation of Pakistan. That is not even the debate here. We also have clean-shaven liberals like Bacha Khan opposing the creation of Pakistan. Pakistan has seen its fair share of hypocrites who opposed the creation, but breathed and lived on this beautiful soil. Pakistan is very forgiving.

Today we have a whole new breed of anti-Pakistan cunts mostly living in the US.

Last edited:
Media is also playing a bad role by spreading disinformation and false facts about our national history with the help of some paid hippies.

Media is also playing a bad role by spreading disinformation and false facts about our national history with the help of some paid hippies.

Our media is filth. It is garbage. They don't know the ABC of anything. Donkeys laden with books.

Quaid at the Cecil Hotel, Shimla, in 1944

27798210_1622258651187915_6939901875037854278_o.jpg

Pathetic and traitorous article.

Pakistan is supposed to be an Islamic state.

The article does not come from any popular Pakistani newspaper.

The quality of the forum has gone down the gutter.

And why should I listen to a "sickular" libertine like yourself?
Thanks for proving once again how uncultured and uncivilized you are.You don,t worth my attention so don,t quote me again and this is the last time i am talking with a unworthy person like you.
Living in canada leeching off the so called kuffars and yet hating them from inside.Hypocrites like you have no self respect,integrity and honor.

The quality of the forum has gone down the gutter.
Buddy ignore him ,we should not stoop down to his level.

Rubbish.

• Muslims in Muslim majority provinces needed no protecting because they were dominant numerically. Indeed it was the other way round - Hindu/Sikh minority that needed protecting.

• Muslims in Muslim minority areas needed protecting. They [over 170 million] are still if not even more unprotected in India.
The effect of the partition was to protect those who needed no protecting and leaving those who needed protection even more exposed and vulnerable.

You are discounting the post-independence demographic factor. Sure Muslims were the majority in Punjab or Sindh, but post independence movements results in changed demographics. Look at what is happening in Indian Punjab right now for example.

"The percentage of Sikh population in Punjab has registered a decline from 59.9% to 57.69%, even though the total population of the community has gone up.
In Punjab, more people live in rural areas than cities. But the trend is quite the opposite in case of Hindu and Jain population."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...b-migration-to-blame/articleshow/48689317.cms
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...and-of-Bihari-sardars/articleshow/2583135.cms

Given the larger population size of the Gangetic plains, the Indus region would inevitably had witnessed population movement from east to west. In the early 2000's Sikhs were well above 60% in Indian Punjab. At this trend they will no longer be a majority in a couple of decades time.

Back
Top Bottom