What's new

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

I think eventually partition was for best,now no side can say we were suppressed by hindus or held back by muslims.This is a closed issue.We are 2 soveriegn nations.Look forward.Hopefully someday we may get somewhere.

it is weird how indians seem to think Mahrana partap WAS A HERO BECAUSE HE NEVER YIELDED to A MUSLIM RULER AKBAR, however, RANA SANGA the man who like A.KALAM.AZAAD believed in "co existence" is hated!!

when the situation is reversed and Jinnah takes on the role of MAHRANA PARTAP he is hated and a traitor like KALAM AZAAD is made a hero.

HISTORY in PAKISTAN will remember kalam as the traitor to muslim cause! he should be blamed for GUJARAT MASSACRE & BOMBAY RIOTS OF 92! while in india they will disrespect Jinnah.

this fact will never change

HISTORY in PAKISTAN will remember kalam as the traitor to muslim cause! he should be blamed for GUJARAT MASSACRE & BOMBAY RIOTS OF 92! while in india they will disrespect Jinnah.

u can believe whatever u want and yes pakistan needs to make jinnah a hero else u know the consequences...... but truth is that hindu-muslims had lived peacefully till this concept of pakistan popped up.......... hindu-muslims together revolted against the britishers in 1857..... but things changed after concept of pakistan came up.... jinnah very well knew he wud never become PM or say father of a nation called INDIA...... i blame him for massacre of muslims-hindu-sikhs during 1947 and for every riot that has happened in india after 1947..... jinnah sowed the seeds for hindu-muslim divide for his personal ego

MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD​

Born in MECCA ,Started Urdu weekly Al HILAL & Al BALAGH when he was student,within 3 months circulation of Al Hilal reached 26000 copies per week figure which was unheard in Urdu journalism till then, and for this he was arrested by british under press act for consipiring against Raj from 1916 to 1920.

President of All India Khilafat Commititee in 1924 ,led the people to the Viceroy to acquaint him with the feelings of Indian Muslims regarding khilafat . President of Nationalist Muslim Conference 1928.

President of Indian National congress 1923 to 1925 and again from 1940 to 1946 . Interestingly to note when Mr.jinnah said that muslims in free india will not be properly represented the Presidents of the 2 most powerful parties INC & Muslim league were muslim.

Lead the disscusions with CRIPPS MISSION for INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS in 1942 and was instrumental in arranging the disscussion between Mr. CRIPPS and other nationalist muslim leaders Sikandar Hayat Khan (leader of undivided punjab who defeated Jinnah's Muslim in election) ,Allah Bux Soomro(leader of sind who defeated Jinnah's ML), Badshah Khan (defeated jinnah's ML in Kyber).

President of Indian national congress During Historic QUIT INDIA movement for which was arrested from 1941-1946,because he didn't wanted the indian solider Hindu Muslim or Sikh to die in Eroupe's World war.Jinnah was exactly doing what he was told by his british masters(gave full support to use Indian troops).

It was his idea of autonomy to the states in undivided india after independance to resolve the communal issue during BRITISH CABINET MISSION 1946 ,Intrestingly Mr.Jinnah accepted this proposal(proposal of Muslimof the minority problemand said three days after the there could be no fairer solution for muslims than this plan and accepted the scheme.But as we know later he withdraw from his commitment.

So this Showboy (who spent more than decade in prisions)did everything he could for the muslims of undivided India .but as we know his Hindu Muslim unity idea was defeated by the hate spreaded by Jinnah(who didn't even went to jail for single day and pakistani's say he fought british).

Very Nice Post, But I am sure No Pakistani will READ, VERIFY OR COMMENT on this post !!

Keep ur self proclaimed facts with u. for every Indian Muslims Sir Azad will forever remain a role model (may ALLAH grant Him Highest Level of Jannah), it was not only azad but most of the Indian Muslims themself opposed Migration to Pakistan except the Biharis and Punjabis in a Big Number along with a bunch of jamat-islamia .but that doesn't makes a total muslim population of entire India.

But If u are blaming AZAD for Gujrath riots which Almost took ten years b4 Then even we should Blame Mr Jinnah for the bloodshed which took place in 1947 And All the killings which took place in Pakistan including ethenic ,provincial and political killings Which takes place in ur country till date .

Atlest we do not suffer from such thing in India coz we are still one nation

Keep ur self proclaimed facts with u. for every Indian Muslims Sir Azad will forever remain a role model (may ALLAH grant Him Highest Level of Jannah), it was not only azad but most of the Indian Muslims themself opposed Migration to Pakistan except the Biharis and Punjabis in a Big Number along with a bunch of jamat-islamia .but that doesn't makes a total muslim population of entire India.

But If u are blaming AZAD for Gujrath riots which Almost took ten years b4 Then even we should Blame Mr Jinnah for the bloodshed which took place in 1947 And All the killings which took place in Pakistan including ethenic ,provincial and political killings Which takes place in ur country till date .

Atlest we do not suffer from such thing in India coz we are still one nation

....wow, it seems like even the "Muslims" in India are infected with the Indian disease of living in LaLa land.
For the love of God, half your country is occupied by the Maoists. You have a divide between North and South India and you have had communal violence regularly.

Please come back to reality, it will be the for you guys.

....wow, it seems like even the "Muslims" in India are infected with the Indian disease of living in LaLa land.
For the love of God, half your country is occupied by the Maoists. You have a divide between North and South India and you have had communal violence regularly.

Please come back to reality, it will be the for you guys.

Hahahaha.... Get Back to Reality??

I am living in one of the most populated & culturally muslim dominated City Auranagabad in India.
Here Muslims are significant community with high standard of living. No doubt there are poor muslims too.Same is the condition with some cities I visited & resided like Hyderabad, Ahmednagar,Pune. Neither I ever saw divide between my hindu or muslim classmates, friends or neighbourers.

I guess You are displaying what you are taught & fed about India & Indian muslims in Pakistan.But Dude, condition is totally opposite here. We pity you for your missunderstanding about Indian Muslims.

I hope You Get Well Soon

u can believe whatever u want and yes pakistan needs to make jinnah a hero else u know the consequences...... but truth is that hindu-muslims had lived peacefully till this concept of pakistan popped up.......... hindu-muslims together revolted against the britishers in 1857..... but things changed after concept of pakistan came up.... jinnah very well knew he wud never become PM or say father of a nation called INDIA...... i blame him for massacre of muslims-hindu-sikhs during 1947 and for every riot that has happened in india after 1947..... jinnah sowed the seeds for hindu-muslim divide for his personal ego

so hindu muslims never fought each other during the moghuls??? & let's not forget bombay riots of 1990s or gujrat massacre!

who told you muslims & hindus lived peacefully? if so then i think all your claims of Moghuls killig hindus & all is a lie! because you can't pick one and chose to ignore the other!

I don't know about other Indian muslims but where I live in London, theyre's is a big community of Gujrati Muslims and even though they support India in cricket matches, whenever you ask them where they are from they say Gujirat and always refer to themselves as Guji to the point where many people thought Gujirat was a different country. It is like those Iranians who are ashamed of connecting themselves to Iran and then refer to themselves as Persians.

I don't know about other Indian muslims but where I live in London, theyre's is a big community of Gujrati Muslims and even though they support India in cricket matches, whenever you ask them where they are from they say Gujirat and always refer to themselves as Guji to the point where many people thought Gujirat was a different country. It is like those Iranians who are ashamed of connecting themselves to Iran and then refer to themselves as Persians.

Same goes for the indian sikhs... ask em where they are from.... and they say panjab.. as if its a seprate country...

Maulana Azad was an innocent short sighted person-
Thats why maulanas should be kept away from politics-

so hindu muslims never fought each other during the moghuls??? & let's not forget bombay riots of 1990s or gujrat massacre!

who told you muslims & hindus lived peacefully? if so then i think all your claims of Moghuls killig hindus & all is a lie! because you can't pick one and chose to ignore the other!

See the problem is that you and (others like you including on the Indian side) see history only in religious terms. Did you know that Mughals strongest alliance partner where Hindu Rajputs that played a major role in extending their rule across India. Did you know that Muslim Pathans and Punjabis actually revolted against Mughal rule a number of times? Similarly take the example of Shivaji who formed the Maratha empire. He was fighting the Mughals but had a big section of his army comprising of Muslims. The chief of his army and head of his navy were both Muslims (King Shivaji and His Muslim Warriors)

And yes, ofcourse the Mumbai riots and the Gujarat riots are a blot for India. In both cases between 1000-2000 people were killed and in some cases there was collusion by the state machinery. But these are considered as blots and there are cases AND convictions against those involved in the riots. Maybe you don't know but 100s of people have been put in jail for life for multiple killings during the riots.

But is that any different to what the PAkistani Army did in say Bangladesh? How many were court martialed and how many were imprisoned for life for killing their fellow Muslim country men? What about the current situation in FATA and Balochistan?

Even Jinnah wasn't sure about Pakistan and if we are to believe Ayesha Jalal, he never wanted Pakistan in reality. The only problem was he didn't know when to stop when demanding concessions and messed up the end game.

Pakistanis who can see through the painful process of introspection already realise that Jinnah made a mistake. A neutral observer with no emotional investment in Pakistan would say that Maulana Azad was right and Jinnah was wrong. Jinnah's politics is a lesson for those who aspire for religious natianalist politics and how failed policies are created by doing so. Muslims should learn a lesson from this and keep parties like JI and the more crazier ones like Taliban and Hizbut Tahrir at bay because we already have an example of failed politics using a religious nationalist agenda.

Back
Top Bottom