Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
563605_329763417078476_109463862441767_780478_39035852_n.jpg

Epic , just EPIC ! :pakistan:

Love Quaid-e-Azam soooo much... He was such a dignified, straight forward, honorable, person...:pakistan:.. Loved his reply to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad... Has any one read Abul Kalam Azad's "India wins freedom"?...I have read it, and hate him since....He was truly "Shah se ziada Shah ka wafadaar".....In his book, when u read, he never once stood up for Muslims...He was even more congressi, than Gandhi, I would say.....He always went out of his way, to deny Muslim rights..just to prove, how "loyal" he was..to the Congress....Read his book India wins freedom, and u will exactly know, what I am talking abt...

Truly love Jinnah..cant describe in words, my love and respect for him...He had everything, u would want in a leader... Integrity, honesty, sincerety, dignity, courage, self respect, faith........ Look, at our situation right now.. Once we had him as our our Governor General and now we have Zardari as President...:hitwall:

I equally respect both Quaid and Abul Kalam Azad. Azad was a true patriot and huge supporter of Hindu-Muslim unity, every Indian should be proud of him.

Yes.. Indians should be proud of him, bcoz he never stood up for Muslim rights, to show his loyalty to Congress..he was Shah se ziada shah ka wafadaar... Until, I hadnt read his book "India wins freedom" i had no feelings for him.. I thought he only politically disagreed with Muslim League, but I have developed special hatred for him, after reading his book...He accused Quaid-e-Azam of being an opportunist(which even Quaid's worst critics never accused him..of) , also he said tht Gandhi had given unnecessary importance to Jinnah, which he wasnt worthy of.... He always spoke about Quaid-e-Azam in a very insulting manner...He never stood up for Muslims rights

I equally respect both Quaid and Abul Kalam Azad. Azad was a true patriot and huge supporter of Hindu-Muslim unity, every Indian should be proud of him.

far from it..
While Azad was aware of issues that would plague a separate Muslim nation , he put too much faith in communal harmony and the elixir of being a majority.
He may have been an Indian Patriot.. but he was far from being a beneficiary to Islam as a whole.

ideological difference between the personalities...

The way you respect jinnah in the same way we respect a.k.azad. so please, people should refrain themselves from passing derogatory remarks.

Idealogical differences are what make men..
One was convinced that a submissive bow to a majority was in the best interests of a minority..
the other showed how a minority need not live under a shadow as mice but face the sun as free human beings.

the bold part is important.. as idiots from both sides will come in and use bigotry to the hilt.

One was convinced that a submissive bow to a majority was in the best interests of a minority..
the other showed how a minority need not live under a shadow as mice but face the sun as free human beings.

the bold part is important.. as idiots from both sides will come in and use bigotry to the hilt.

Justified it......

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad is not a fair "versus" comparison at all .... both men were great in their own way , had some common ideologies/goals and some conflicting ideologies/goals ... both stood for peaceful fight to drive out British , but difference being Jinnah wanted separate state for Muslims and Azad wanted people of all religion to stay together as one !

And proved Iqbal's verse in how the maulana's perception that he as long as could prostrate to Makkah freely , Islam was free.
Justified it when a the religious minority no longer has nothing as such to represent other than "show boys".

Ground realities depict a different picture....ofcourse we can agree to disagree.

If i could use an informal phrase to describe your nutshell reply would be "i love you man".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom