What's new

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

Ya ya...we applaud you for your restraint.

I

Stop being sarcastic Indian you lot don't deserve a gentleman like Oscar to have discussions with. He should discuss that with Indians deserving that like Joe Shearer not trolls who swear and thank for no reason

Indian untouchable?? Yeah right, you probably met him. Btw, you could go to jail for calling someone an untouchable in India.

Indians don't give a damn about laws you say you are secular in your constitution yet you allow massacres of Muslims. That untouchable Indian told us how you treat Dalits rape and hurt them all the time.

Do you think that traitor Azad to his people hero to his peoples enemies realised you would make laws and then not enforce them??

Discrimination in Judiciary

India’s subordinate courts have a backlog of over 22 million cases while the 21 high courts and the Supreme Court have 3.5 million and 32,000 pending cases (2006). In subordinate courts, over 15 million cases are filed and an equal number disposed of annually by about 14,000 judges! Every year a million or more cases are added to the arrears. At the current speed, the lower courts may take 124 years for clearing the backlog. There were only 13 judges for every million people.

Recently a parliamentary committee blamed the judiciary for keeping out competent persons of downtrodden communities from “through a shrewd process of manipulation”. Between 1950 to 2000, 47% of Chief Justices and 40% of Judges were of Brahmin origin!. Dalits and Indian aborigines are lesser than 20 out of 610 judges working in Supreme Court and state high Courts. “This nexus and manipulative judicial appointments have to be broken, it urged”. [Parliamentary standing committee report on Constitutional Review, Sudarshan Nachiappan]. Among 12 states with high-Muslim population, Muslim representation in judicial sector is limited to 7.8%. (Justice Sachar Report).

According to the National Crime Records Bureau, only 31 per cent criminal trials are completed in less than a year. Some take even more than 10 years. According to its study, Crime in India 2002, nearly 220,000 cases took more than 3 years to reach court, and about 25,600 exhausted 10 years before they were completed. The term of the Liberhan Commission, formed 14 years ago to probe the demolition of the Babri mosque in Ayodhya and originally given a mandate of three months, has been extended again!

Stop being sarcastic Indian you lot don't deserve a gentleman like Oscar to have discussions with. He should discuss that with Indians deserving that like Joe Shearer not trolls who swear and thank for no reason

Were you talking to me or holding a conversation with the mirror? Gentlemen like Oscar wouldn't need terrible doormen like you, Go scare someone else, I'm not impressed.

He is a hero for us, who gives a damn what you sorry chaps think?

He was a traitor to his own people. We think some Khalistanis are hero's izent tit. One mans terrorist is another's freedomfighter. Point is he was a muslim and you Hindus think he was a hero :rofl: Pakistani Muslims think the Quaid was a hero amongst average group of Indian leaders

Were you talking to me or holding a conversation with the mirror? Gentlemen like Oscar wouldn't need terrible doormen like you, Go scare someone else, I'm not impressed.

Go get some sleep Indian. Whilst I show some statistics to Pakistanis so they are even more proud of the Quaid and thank his vision and work were not down the toilet compared to that traitor Azad

Go get some sleep Indian. Whilst I show some statistics to Pakistanis so they are even more proud of the Quaid and thank his vision and work were not down the toilet compared to that traitor Azad

The Quaid changed the map of the world, azad did what he did, not much people outside india, know he exists.

Traitor this, that & the other. Pretty much proves your absolute inability to have a civil discussion. Ya, will go sleep while u stare down the toilet at someone's vision.............

The Quaid was a giant among-st men, he radically changed the history of the world, with the force of his personality, and that through negotiations with the indians and British as his enemies.

His achievements will be remembered as long as human beings walk this earth.

Even people who hate him, respect his nature.

Says more about the people who "hate" him than anything else since many Pakistanis can never seem to rustle up the same decency to reciprocate those sentiments about others.

I as a Pakistani respect Gandhi, though I disagree with his ideas about South Asia, but he was human, and had human fallacies.

Pakistanis I do not care what the Indian troll brigade thinks. Two days I was civil I didn't the show the mirror to them but they continuously showed the worst of Pakistan to justify that this traitor Azad who achieved nothing was a hero and could be compared to our greatest leader. Then these baskets started swearing at me for showing restraint.

Well enjoy despite Pakistan's shortcomings of which there are many we are not part of this. read it learn it off by heart they are statistics which prove what India is about. repeat these statistics throw them and use them against the Hindutva brigade to humiliate them to tell the who was a hero and who as in Azad's case was a traitor to his people. Hindus can not change that no matter how much they elevate him.

Show these incredible statistics to all and sundry in the world who think India is incredible and shining which were compiled by a hero untouchable Indian to expose them for what they are he is a hero not Azad

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Pakistanis I do not care what the Indian troll brigade thinks. Two days I was civil I didn't the show the mirror to them but they continuously showed the worst of Pakistan to justify that this traitor Azad who achieved nothing was a hero and could be compared to our greatest leader. Then these baskets started swearing at me for showing restraint.

Well enjoy despite Pakistan's shortcomings of which there are many we are not part of this. read it learn it off by heart they are statistics which prove what India is about. repeat these statistics throw them and use them against the Hindutva brigade to humiliate them to tell the who was a hero and who as in Azad's case was a traitor to his people. Hindus can not change that no matter how much they elevate him.

Show these incredible statistics to all and sundry in the world who think India is incredible and shining which were compiled by a hero untouchable Indian to expose them for what they are he is a hero not Azad

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Aryan B - I admire your patriotism, full respect from a fellow warrior.

Aryan -

Are you releasing how big of a joke you are becoming ? You are harping about a blog post - which has been trashed out here ..i mean seriously trashed out here yet you are posting the same old stuff...Grow some stuff man...
Please do respond in a way that atleast doesnt show how immature you are..

Anyways waiting for your response to Ejaz..OR are you planning to convieniently side step and post that Blog entry of yours ..

On a second note - Somebody recently created thread about you hitting 10K posts..Planning to hit 20K soon i see....

Back
Top Bottom