What's new

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

I think M A is seen in the prism of opposing our independence, that will color Pakistani views on him.
what about the the generals who completely skewed the vision of the jinnah, As i said, we barely posses to mental prowess to understand mualan's prowess.

The question remains, what have pakistanis done to the vision of their greatest leader?

"You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the State. As you know, history shows that in England, conditions, some time ago, were much worse than those prevailing in India today. The Roman Catholics and the Protestants persecuted each other. Even now there are some States in existence where there are discriminations made and bars imposed against a particular class." - Jinnah

" I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam."- Jinnah

" In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims — Hindus, Christians, and Parsis — but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan." - Jinnah

Put them on your ignore list. You can't help them. The only person you can help is yourself. So, have mercy on yourself and put the trolls on your ignore list. :)

Why would i not want to be on your ignore list. That to me is recognition :rofl: that I am more than happy to be on your ignore list. At least that will insure that you trolls don't swear at me for no reason. Very simple Indians don't knock Pakistan and we wont show you the mirror

Maulana Azad: A practicing Muslim. Son of the soil. Mass leader.

Jinnah: Not a practicing Muslim. No roots among the people until 1940. No following until 1940.

Maulana Azad: A peaceful man.

Jinnah: Called Direct Action Day. Triggered mass riots resulting in heavy loss of life and bloodshed in Bengal, especially Kolkata.

Reality check!

No. of years Maulana Azad spent in British Jails: 11

No. of years (let's make it days) Jinnah spent in British Jails: 0

There are lots of criminals who have spent time in prison so what??

Quaid believed in constitutionalism and law and order. let me give you an example you lot get excited about ghandi and hos non violence. If I am going to my work place and someone takes his clothes off puts on a bed sheet and lies in front of my car to prevent me from going to work he is breaking the law and as such should be punished.

If I choose to kick him and remove I would be entitled to. In fact all this non violence was a load of bolloxs because if his action is taken to provoke someone to break a law he should be incarcerated not lauded as some hero of non violance. Another Incredible Indians myth in the bin

If you want direct action on the basis of necessity be honest like the Quaid and just call a day of action. not this pretense and lies of non violent action

You will never be allowed to hide this truth whilst you come on pdf.

I went through the education system in the UK. But I was taught how to recognise a quisling one that was a traitor to his own You see fateh you can say he was a god. But it don't make any difference, We Pakistani Muslims matter cos he was one of us a Muslim. Do if Pakistani Muslims think the Quaid was a hero to his people that is true. We cannot say the same about Azad. You lauding Azad cannot change that. We could and we would be right to call your greatest traitor as a hero get it izen tit lol

No one is forcing you. Only your obsession with Pakistan. Go shoo go away Indian go back to that that place described so accurately by you untouchable compatriot

For Pakistanis you decide would Azad have talked the way he did if he saw this:

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Hi sandy 3126 did you enjoy thanking that troll who swore at me for no reason last night. enjoy these statistics from your untouchable dalit not brother

Absolutely, he did for a very good reason,I have never taken your verbal diarrhea seriously and never will.. so you keep slinging your mud, i am just amused. I have lived in India for enough years to know what our problems are and dont need your statistics, i can use google for 5 mins to get data to paint a negative picture of pakistan to being an morally corrupt, terror hub or just failed state, But I wont do that because that would just being like you. I have learnt enough on this forum, how important pakistan is to the world and how vibrant its aspirations are. Its just hate spewing people like you that I cannot tolerate.

And about the post you are referring to, Its not just me , a lot of members irrespective of their nationality has that exact word pop in their mind when they read your posts.
thanks

Hi sandy 3126 did you enjoy thanking that troll who swore at me for no reason last night. enjoy these statistics from your untouchable dalit not brother

Long live Pakistan. thank god Quaid's vision of Pakistan came into being:pakistan:

How sad that Azad was thought a traitor by many of his own and a hero by many enemies of his people ie Hindus

Absolutely, he did for a very good reason,I have never taken your verbal diarrhea seriously and never will.. so you keep slinging your mud, i am just amused. I have lived in India for enough years to know what our problems are and dont need your statistics, i can use google for 5 mins to get data to paint a negative picture of pakistan to being an morally corrupt, terror hub or just failed state, But I wont do that because that would just being like you. I have learnt enough on this forum, how important pakistan is to the world and how vibrant its aspirations are. Its just hate spewing people like you that I cannot tolerate. you lot started it

And about the post you are referring to, Its not just me , a lot of members irrespective of their nationality has that exact word pop in their mind when they read your posts.
thanks

Tell me what do you think of that untouchable who shows us what a toilet India is?? :rofl:

Thank God we are no longer part of it. Wonder what Mr Azad would have made of it

I think M A is seen in the prism of opposing our independence, that will color Pakistani views on him.

No one supported the Pakistan scheme until 1940. Not even Jinnah himself. Chaudary Rahmat Ali was the only person who came up with the Pakistan scheme and he was roundly criticized and belittled by all the important Muslim League leaders at that time - forget Congress leaders. These included the Aga Khan and Iqbal

Read his 1930 Allahabad speech here Presidential Address, annual session of the All-India Muslim League, Allahabad, December 1930, by Sir Muhammad Iqbal
No where does he talk about "Pakistan". Infact, there is a section called "The Unity of an Indian Nation" and another called Muslim Indian WITHIN India. Read it to understand what he wanted and how Allama Iqbal called the people of present day Pakistan - North West INDIAN Muslims.

In fact, when his speech was misinterpreted as supporting Chaudary Rahmat Ali, he immediately made it know that he was against the Pakistan scheme and what he was calling was for provinces (riyasat) within the Indian federation.

No one supported the Pakistan scheme until 1940. Not even Jinnah himself. Chaudary Rahmat Ali was the only person who came up with the Pakistan scheme and he was roundly criticized and belittled by all the important Muslim League leaders at that time - forget Congress leaders. These included the Aga Khan and Iqbal

Read his 1930 Allahabad speech here Presidential Address, annual session of the All-India Muslim League, Allahabad, December 1930, by Sir Muhammad Iqbal
No where does he talk about "Pakistan". Infact, there is a section literally called Muslim Indian WITHIN India which clearly shows what he wanted.

In fact, when his speech was misinterpreted as supporting Chaudary Rahmat Ali, he immediately made it know that he was against the Pakistan scheme and what he was calling was for provinces (riyasat) within the Indian federation.

that shows that it was with reluctance they were forced into it by Hindus

Non Resident Indian Population around the globe

Any crackdown on illegal immigrants abroad or restricting quotas to Indians are a major concern to India’s politicians. The latest statistics from US Department of Homeland Security shows that the numbers of Indian illegal migrants jumped 125% since 2000! Ever wondered why Indians migrate to another countries but no one comes to India for a living? Here are some Indian facts

Quit India!

Sixty years ago Indians asked the British to quit India. Now they are doing it themselves. To live with dignity and enjoy relative freedom, one has to quit India! With this massive exodus, what will be left behind will be a violently charged and polarized society.
That was the most stupid post that I have ever come accross :argh: Too much of nothing
I and other 1.2 billion INDIANS live here and only the brightest of minds get the oppertunity to go abroad and harness their skill and make excelent contribution to the human kind from where ever they are and remain the ambasdors of good will and prosperity representing INDIA where ever they live.

And finally you are talking about INDIANS quiting INDIA, where as you have already quit PAKISTAN for the comfort that Britain has to offer.

And for the bold part, please tell it correctly that "PAKISTAN stayed back in every growth parameter compared to INDIA just to form a nation for the MUSLIM Navabs and Zamindars and Rajakars.

Long live Pakistan. thank god Quaid's vision of Pakistan came into being:pakistan:

How sad that Azad was thought a traitor by many of his own and a hero by many enemies of his people ie Hindus

Tell me what do you think of that untouchable who shows us what a toilet India is?? :rofl:

Thank God we are no longer part of it. Wonder what Mr Azad would have made of it

Sir,
It is impossible for me to get into any discussion with you. I have a very strict No BS policy.

thanks,

Reality check!

No. of years Maulana Azad spent in British Jails: 11

No. of years (let's make it days) Jinnah spent in British Jails: 0

And the predictable lie here is that its because of his belief in rule of law, but the realty is that he defended ilm ud din and called for direct action leading to thousands dead and encouraged barbaric kabailis attacking looting and raping kashmiris.

And these british dole earning pakistanis have the cheek to call Maulana Azad a british agent!

And the predictable lie here is that its because of his belief in rule of law, but the realty is that he defended ilm ud din and called for direct action leading to thousands dead and encouraged barbaric kabailis attacking looting and raping kashmiris.

And these british dole earning pakistanis have the cheek to call Maulana Azad a british agent!

In those days, if you really opposed the British rule, you HAD TO GO TO JAIL.

Going to jail was an unavoidable consequence of opposing the British rule.

IF THE BRITISH DID NOT SEND YOU TO JAIL, THAT MEANS THERE WAS SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND THE BRITISH.

Can't help it. Just can't.

Pick up the records of any freedom fighter worth his salt. All of them went to jails. Without exception. ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS WENT TO JAIL. EXCEPT JINNAH!

Gandhi.

Nehru.

Maulana Azad.

Lal Bahadur Shastri.

Lala Lajpat Rai.

Subhas Chandra Bose.

Ashfaqullah Khan.

The list is endless.

...THEY ALL WENT TO JAILS!

What does that tell ya'?

That personal attack is not missed. It was your brethren tried to justify that traitor a hero by maligning Pakistan and swearing so don't cry now when we make you look at the mirror

Back
Top Bottom