What's new

Jihadis can’t set the agenda for India-Pak dialogue

I doubt this attack was done by JeM but we are victims of foolish anti national political parties like PMLN and PPPP. Thanks to them we accept responsibility for everything India has ever done itself.
Right! Those were Martian terrorists who attacked Pathankot! :P Others attacks were launched from Venus.

'Khuda kasam' hardly a Pakistani generals lingo. Usually spoken by Indian muslims. Gen Janjua is a very intellectual and a learned man, doesn't speak like an uncouth irresponsible jumpy fellow. Anyhow good news that some quarters are trying to pacify sena type quarters meaning there is some trust between governments. I do understand it is not easy for Indian government too. However it makes me question me the years of irresponsible untamed borderline comedy propaganda spewed against Pakistan by Indian media. I think it is counter productive for India.

Maybe Janjua was showing his dialogue delivery skills to Doval. After Adnan Sami hopes are high for him to get a chance in Bollywood.:P
Doval would have told him Rishte me to hum tumhare......:whistle:
BTW @PARIKRAMA nice and tacky title for the thread.:enjoy:

nice and tacky title for the thread.

I was pleasantly surprised by what i read in S Jha tweet. Normally his tweets had always been a treat to read as he does provide vital clues about def projects and updates.. This was an interesting addition..

Contrary to whatever people here in pdf feels, the NSAs of both countries do share a good rapport... I dont know about the words being authentic or not but The Hindu is normally not a very bad repute newspaper. So i will take it in face value.. Especially bcz Ashar was taken into protective custody. What happens next is beyond me but as far as this statement is concerned, if Janjua did say that then its one of the most forthcoming and powerful dialogues ever in the history of India Pakistan engagement.

Indians need to understand that India supported thousands of Mumbai attacks in Pakistan, you cry about two? And say Pakistan is a prime supporter of terrorism? You will point out the ones behind trigger in Pakistan are Pakistanis! Good logic! Then next time if Kashmiri muslims or Indians in totality bring upon India a catastrophe then it is going to be ok? NDS and RAW supported terrorism is a 'real thing', If you guys think saying look your terrorists are Pakistanis and ours are Pakistanis too so you are terrorist supporter' gonna deflect from the fact that your gov has supported many mumbai like attacks in Pakistan and continues to do so then expect Indian home grown terrorists in coming days where you won't be able to point finger on Pakistan as per your own logic.

Not just that.
If attack in England, Pakistanis are involved. Here, from the ex Prime Minister of Britain himself:

Pakistan 'linked to 75% of all UK terror plots', warns Gordon Brown - AR15.Com Archive
Pakistan ‘linked to 75% of all UK terror plots, warns Gordon Brown | Dandelion Salad

Fact of the matter is that your military in collusion with Saudi Arabia has encouraged radicalization of your population to serve as cannon fodder for their goals. What has happened is the only logical conclusion of what could have happened.

And if your military is finally realizing that it should stop spreading its 'Pakistanis fighting for Islam' vision among the population, then I can only say it is good for Pakistan as a nation.
and see what your own vedic military and super vedic Army does
Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - Times of India
Startling revelations: ‘Mumbai, Parliament attacks orchestrated’ - The Express Tribune
Hindu extremists bombed Samjhauta Express - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Hindu Extremism Rising 7 Years After Mass Slaughter of Christians

I was pleasantly surprised by what i read in S Jha tweet. Normally his tweets had always been a treat to read as he does provide vital clues about def projects and updates.. This was an interesting addition..

Contrary to whatever people here in pdf feels, the NSAs of both countries do share a good rapport... I dont know about the words being authentic or not but The Hindu is normally not a very bad repute newspaper. So i will take it in face value.. Especially bcz Ashar was taken into protective custody. What happens next is beyond me but as far as this statement is concerned, if Janjua did say that then its one of the most forthcoming and powerful dialogues ever in the history of India Pakistan engagement.
Rightly said. NSA of Pakistan is a representative of the Pakistan's Army in the govt. of Pakistan and if he did said something like that then it may be a clear sign of the Pakistan army's support on the recent Indo-Pak peace talk initiative.

Any other source??? o_O
As of now i dont see any other source but TOI and other Journalists are tagging this news in tweets..

oh BTW the author of this report is Shishir Gupta.. He is a respectable name..He is personally very close to power circles so he may have an inside scoop here..

Shishir Gupta is Executive Editor of the Hindustan Times. He is author of the acclaimed The Himalayan Face-off : Chinese Assertion and Indian Riposte, published by Hachette (India) in March 2014. The book deals with the threat from Beijing to New Delhi and the emerging tussle between an aspiring global power and an rising one. The book was described as "must read" by former Indian Finance Minister P Chidambaram and "deeply insightful" by present Indian Finance, Defence and Corporate Affairs Minister Arun Jaitley. Gupta is also the author of best-selling book The Indian Mujahideen : The Enemy Within, published by Hachette in July 2011. The book was jointly launched by then Finance Minister P Chidambaram and Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley. The book is the first insight into indigenous Islamic jihad in India and rising radicalization in the country. He joined the Hindustan Times for special stories in August 2011 after eight years with The Indian Express as Editor, Express News Service and National Bureau Chief. He has 22 years experience in covering national politics,strategic affairs including wars, insurgencies, terrorism, intelligence, defence and diplomacy. Gupta is a journalist, writer and columnist with The Hindustan Times and used to write a weekly blog "Inside Story" on The Hindustan Times website.

Prior to The Indian Express, he worked with India Today magazine as Senior Assistant Editor and Special Correspondent with the Hindustan Times. Shishir wrote a paper on election funding in India during his term as a Press Fellow at Wolfson College, Cambridge, UK in 1998 and studied investigative journalism in USA in 2006. Winner of 2011 Ben-Gurion Award for journalism, he was also a member of the International Institute of Strategic Studies, London.

Shishir Gupta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah. I know Pakistanis rely on such links.

Fact is that a lone officer says such conspiracy angle and despite all evidence to the contrary, Pakistanis keep pointing to him because it suits their world view - one in which everyone is lying and Pakistanis don't go and kill kafirs in other countries.
You must think the moon landings were fake and 9/11 was done by CIA right?

Yeah. I know Pakistanis rely on such links.

Fact is that a lone officer says such conspiracy angle and despite all evidence to the contrary, Pakistanis keep pointing to him because it suits their world view - one in which everyone is lying and Pakistanis don't go and kill kafirs in other countries.
You must think the moon landings were fake and 9/11 was done by CIA right?
Same as indians think Pak lost all wars because najam sethi said so ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom