What's new

Jihadis can’t set the agenda for India-Pak dialogue

JEM leader will be out Indian actions are making sure that he is out really soon

Same as indians think Pak lost all wars because najam sethi said so ...
Dont have to belive Najam sethi bro,all you need to do is look at the maps from 1947 .and you can see the change in Indias favour.
By the way i wish Pakistan similiar wins in war in future too.

Indian news channels need to understand that they are still news channels and not bollywood script writers.

Dont have to belive Najam sethi bro,all you need to do is look at the maps from 1947 .and you can see the change in Indias favour.
By the way i wish Pakistan similiar wins in war in future too.

Yup you won all wars. Not to forget famous Indian victories in Korean war, Balkan war, World War 1, World war 2 and American civil war.

Yup you won all wars. Not to forget famous Indian victories in Korean war, Balkan war, World War 1, World war 2 and American civil war.
you forgot french revolution.

Ajeeb jabardasthi hai, i saying you won all the wars and am wishing you similar wins.

I don't know why we Pakistanis are so foolish and believe everything the Indians say. I will talk about a small experience . I know a person who was killed by India and no one even once raised a voice for him. He was a patriotic Indian Muslim and I knew him. Not a word about that. Then there is that Azad Deccan Council that states that around dozen people, Muslims were killed outside the Andhra Pradesh High Court. Similarly what action has India ever taken against those responsible for the Gujarat genocide. India does not take action against hardline Hindu outfits and expects us to take action against soft militant outfits in Pakistan.

Another experience. I was in Lucknow when the Samjhauta express attack occurred. Each and every media channel was blaming Pakistan. A famous analysts said that nothing would happen until the source was dealt with and that source was blamed to be ISI. Then the media revealed Sadvi pragya and Purohit were involved in the attack. Same as Jama Masjid.

I doubt this attack was done by JeM but we are victims of foolish anti national political parties like PMLN and PPPP. Thanks to them we accept responsibility for everything India has ever done itself.

Add boat incident too....turned out to be false like other cases.

is Prasad Shrikant Purohit, the mastermind of samjhota express massacre also Pakistani?
I dont expect any Indian spots changing there
Nope. But Purohit was charged by the Congress on purpose. Like many others who were arrested by Congress to put blame on Sangh affiliated orgs.

One after another, Courts have found those charged under Congress to have obtained 'confessions' under duress.

Never before had a GoI charged its own people in international cases to defame a different party. This is not just related to the Samjhota bombing, but also many other cases like Ishrat Jahan, etc. Congress as GoI played really dirty the likes of which had not been seen before in India.
Same as indians think Pak lost all wars because najam sethi said so ...
I couldn't cares less who won what wars or what you want to argue.

At the end of the day Kashmir valley, Kargil & Siachen - all of them are in Indian possession. That is all that matters to me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom