What's new

Jihad only solution to Kashmir issue: Nizami

kid you have some serious problem going with you see a doctor asap

i commented on Zeeshan360 post , who was saying Facebook is ban in Pakistan and then start joking...but dont know why you come in between ..

what utter non sense ....
Azaad in urdu means Free.
Gilgit baltistan ( northern areas ) are parts of Pakistan , not included in Azaad kashmir ...

nice twisting of facts. Pakistan silently annexed the GB area, there by backstabbing the Kashmir cause.

It seems a lot of people here misunderstand the meaning of Jihad. In fact Jihad is an approach to push people into achieving something that is beyond their capabilities. And Jihad does not specifically mean violence. If violence is a factor to take into consideration, then it will be there for sure. But not an integral part of Jihad.

In fact, people of other religions can also benefit from Jihad, mainly by applying Jihad-e-Akbar (greater Jihad), that precisely means making our lives more disciplined.

I would request Indian members not to take the word Jihad in a wrong manner simply because some people are using it serve their not so angelic personal agendas.

And no, I do not agree with/appreciate Niazmi's views, that seem to endorse violence as part of the Jihad in Kashmir.

exactly....people dont know the real meaning of Jihad and its four types...

KYA YAAR ... PHIR SE JIHAAD ????

bAS KARO ....63 saal se jihaad kar kar ke dheak liya ... kya haat aaya....wo Nejam Sethi sahi bolta hai , India ko aap force nahi kar sakte , compromise kar sakte hai ,aur usme kuch haat lag jaee pakistan ke tho ALLHA meharbaan...

KYA YAAR ... PHIR SE JIHAAD ????

bAS KARO ....63 saal se jihaad kar kar ke dheak liya ... kya haat aaya....wo Nejam Sethi sahi bolta hai , India ko aap force nahi kar sakte , compromise kar sakte hai ,aur usme kuch haat lag jaee pakistan ke tho ALLHA meharbaan...

you are still believing on Najam Sethi , .....why dont you quote comments from some Neutral Pakistanis other then some famous pro indian media conspiracy theorists...

This so called Jihad has been going on since the last 2 decades and results are there for everybody to see. India has gone from strength to strength where as all Pakistan has achieved is a poor image

Take this crackpot back to where he came from. Armed Struggle, yes. Jihad? No. Why? Remember the last time that happened? We had 400,000 of our brothers thrown out of the Valley. Let us solve this issue ourselves, support and what-not is nice, but there is a line which you don't naturally want. No offence to any of the Pakistanis here, but I'd rather have a nationalist Kashmiri militant than a Pakistani one most likely trained in an Al-Quada style group.

You will never be stronger against India than what you are today, just like ten year ago..gap between India and Pakistan was even less.
As the time passes, this gap will only increase..todays India 8 times bigger than Pakistan(in economic terms) ..in another 5yrs it is predicted to be ten times bigger.

Your delusional, as expected. Geopolitical dynamics change. Decades or a hundred years from now the balance of power could certainly favor Pakistan. You act as if India's telecommunication and call center economy is going to rise forever and fixed, so many elements can influence the balance of power.

Your free to maintain your irrational belief. Your thinking short term I'm thinking long term.

Your delusional, as expected. Geopolitical dynamics change. Decades or a hundred years from now the balance of power could certainly favor Pakistan. You act as if India's telecommunication and call center economy is going to rise forever and fixed, so many elements can influence the balance of power.

Your free to maintain your irrational belief. Your thinking short term I'm thinking long term.

A country which has only 60yrs of history behind it..you are making plans for several centuries ahead...and calling others delusional!!??

Back
Top Bottom