What's new

Jihad only solution to Kashmir issue: Nizami

there was never full scale Jihad in Kashmir....we have just seen small clashes where India uses its brutal power ... if there ll any full scale Jihad in Kashmir like in Afghanistan against soviets ,then i think that Indians cant stay long ....

ur half scale jihad in kashmir has turned ur society into a near civil war ravaged country.what will happen to ur country when u try to have a full scale jihad in kashmir??:azn: just imagine:cheesy:

ur half scale jihad in kashmir has turned ur society into a near civil war ravaged country.what will happen to ur country when u try to have a full scale jihad in kashmir??:azn: just imagine:cheesy:

we are in civil war situation because we are fighting others war , and terrorism from Afghanistan...And we are Not fighting in kashmir ...Kashmiri people are doing it ...

Full scale Jihad or not,we have to crush them before they can inflict damage to our citizens.

I was just keen to know the defination of full scale jihad & who would carry this out! I was under the impression that there is a jihad going on in kashmir already or atleast this is what pakistani establishment was saying all this while & that they are just giving the political & diplomatic support. Now if that was half scale, would the full scale mean that pakistan is not just going to give political & diplomatic support, they will also be giving full scale military support? if that happens then it doesn't remain jihad anymore.. instead it would turn out to be a open war. Unless they try the kinda stunt they tried pull in Kargil, which was done sneakily!!

Jihad is peaceful???Sponsoring minority cleansing is peaceful????Sponsoring Kargil is peaceful???Promoting communal tensions is peaceful???

war is never peaceful ....if India show some softness towards this issue ...there is no need of jihad etc...

Oh! this old fart never stops with his hawkish Bull$hit.

Once he said that he wants to go to India sitting on a TANK. We all know what part of the tank he actually likes to sit on;);).

The gun ofcourse. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes many nukes nukes nukes NUKES!!!!!
We won't even attack each other anymore cos nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes nukes NUKES NUKES NUKES!!!!!!!!!!!

stop your trolling nothing is going to happen. If i was to time travel into the future 50 years from now im sure India and Pakistan will still exist some way or another and Kashmir will always be a issue till BOTH goverments TALK!!! it is literually that simple, don't say it's complicated cos deep down you know it ain't ffs

Ah! his neurons (brain cells) are really making their LAST GASP before they eventually die.

He only had a handful of them, therefore he ran out of them at quite an early age.

Back
Top Bottom