What's new

Jihad only solution to Kashmir issue: Nizami

It's tough for our soldiers to search and destroy every terrorist.They(terrorists) should plan and execute Kargil-2 then we can see some serious annihilation of their behinds.The first thing they try to do is to spark off communal tension in the valley,we have to deal with these religious bigots with iron fists.

Doodh maangoge to kheer denge, Kashmir maangoge to cheer denge :sniper:

To Pakistan Members,
do you guys think that using religious sentiment to promote Kashmir issue actually ignores/sidelines other socio-economical or internal problems of Pakistan ?

what is left in jihad now???? they have tried all tactics from face to face war to proxy war to supporting "so called freedom fighters" & what not. they should now get rid of this jihad & come forward to talks.

there was never full scale Jihad in Kashmir....we have just seen small clashes where India uses its brutal power ... if there ll any full scale Jihad in Kashmir like in Afghanistan against soviets ,then i think that Indians cant stay long ....

there was never full scale Jihad in Kashmir....we have just seen small clashes where India uses its brutal power ... if there ll any full scale Jihad in Kashmir like in Afghanistan against soviets ,then i think that Indians cant stay long ....

rassi jal gayi par bal nai gaya. keep dreaming.

how do you define a full scale jihad? who would carry this out?

To Pakistan Members,
do you guys think that using religious sentiment to promote Kashmir issue actually ignores/sidelines other socio-economical or internal problems of Pakistan ?

why there is big issue of Kashmir...Only because of religion... where as Pakistan is concerned ,we go through bad phases many times in the past and also recovered quickly.. we are moving towards a revolution which i think ,will be very bloody ....

do u still think that??
1971,65 was also like full scale..

Abe 22 saal main "full scale" nahi kar paye ab kyaa ukhaad loge? :hitwall::hitwall:

do u still think that??
1971,65 was also like full scale..

i am Not talking about India -Pakistan war....i talked about jihad in Kashmir and obviously it cant be done without full support from Muslim world and china .

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

rassi jal gayi par bal nai gaya. keep dreaming.

this equation also applies on you people .....

Seriously a full scale jihad will solve this problem once and for all and I am all for it. Why sneaking inside the LoC like rats, killing innocent villagers like Arifa,Akhter branding them as police informers, then getting hunted down by the Sec forces......Why all this ? Bring in the 'jihad' or whatever it is and lets sort this forever.

Back
Top Bottom