What's new

Jibran Nasir need govt protection

Their are many who are against extremism but this Jibran and others like him are known western stooges. As for Zaki he was banned on media after he spit venom against Sahabas during live Ramadan transmission on Ramadan. Zaki was also part of Sipah e Muhammad which is known Shia terrorist organisation. Still no one has right to take law in their own hands.
Give me the proves what's you claiming it's hard to believe a mulla these days.

Only Jibran stand and face the Maulana Burqa face to face infront Lal Masjid ....anyone has guts ?????? He said, he is constantly receiving threats from Taliban....Plus, he is only person who lodged FIR against Lal Masjid Maulana. Do you guys think that was an easy task???? When present Govt of PMLn has open case against Musharraf on Lal Masjid uprising.

If anything happend to Jibran , GOP will be responsible. He is under threat from extremist . Specially after Zaki killing .

original-2566-1421392579-9.jpg

jibran.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl: this attention seeker.

The GOP didn't accept responsibility for Zaki's death, right? The CM never said anything in response to the protesters outside his house about failing to protect him. So wouldn't JN publicly packing a sidearm be more of a deterrent?
We have so many mullah lovers in present govt. Minister of Interior of Punjab himself is responsible for extremism.

Only Jibran stand and face the Maulana Burqa face to face infront Lal Masjid ....anyone has guts ?????? He said, he is constantly receiving threats from Taliban....Plus, he is only person who lodged FIR against Lal Masjid Maulana. Do you guys think that was an easy task???? When present Govt of PMLn has open case against Musharraf on Lal Masjid uprising.
That burqa molvie does has connection with every out fit banned group he has battalion of sucide dogs prasing to Khakifa Baghdadi is an open truth, so any one who against him should be careful with dozen of groups like they target Zaki no one safe even Agencies close their eyes on it. Sad affair of state.

Which Paid agent goes on his own to protest against the Lal masjid walas? Last time i checked military was not willing to touch lal masjid.

I also want government protection. Threats to my life and health are serious. Government should immediately provide two squads of elite force for my protection. Existence of Pakistan could be in danger if something happens to me.

By the way who is this chap?

He is Iran Loving Liberal.. paid for bashing religious ppl and for lighting candles only for no good.

He is funded by west and known puppet of west. He does what his western masters tell him to do
hahaha your paranoia is getting the best of you. easy to call anyone who disagrees with you a western puppet. have any proof that he takes orders from western 'masters'?
if you cant reason, at least don't spew garbage, it shows how stupid and insecure you are.

hahaha your paranoia is getting the best of you. easy to call anyone who disagrees with you a western puppet. have any proof that he takes orders from western 'masters'?
if you cant reason, at least don't spew garbage, it shows how stupid and insecure you are.
Your denial won't change reality. Reality is Jibran Nasir and other NGOs and their heads are known western stooges funded and directed by west and these western pets carry out dirty work of west. Your denial is amusing

Your denial won't change reality. Reality is Jibran Nasir and other NGOs and their heads are known western stooges funded and directed by west and these western pets carry out dirty work of west. Your denial is amusing
a5caf0a77406d71d30bf49e6027b359213f3a897feefad4b3064207e9408f53e.jpg
?lol

I don't see how what Jibran Nasir has done is against Pakistan. If anything he is trying to change the narrative way too many of us have about extremist ideology.

The "Yahoodi Sazish" argument is extremely weak because it can be used to explain absolutely anything and everything.

My two cents.

View attachment 304835 ?lol

I don't see how what Jibran Nasir has done is against Pakistan. If anything he is trying to change the narrative way too many of us have about extremist ideology.

The "Yahoodi Sazish" argument is extremely weak because it can be used to explain absolutely anything and everything.

My two cents.
These people are not going to change narrative. In fact western stooges like Jibran and Asma and Hoodbhoy are the reason extremism gets more support.

These people are not going to change narrative. In fact western stooges like Jibran and Asma and Hoodbhoy are the reason extremism gets more support.
I really don't see how. Are you saying Jibran is the reason extremism will get more support because he speaks against extremism?

So tell me how does one become a western stooge by protesting against abdul aziz? rather than telling people they are in denial reply by logic and prove how protesting against a vile personality in the aftermath of 150 Kids being massacred does one become a western puppet? .

I really don't see how. Are you saying Jibran is the reason extremism will get more support because he speaks against extremism?
I am talking about all western puppets including Jibran Nasir

So tell me how does one become a western stooge by protesting against abdul aziz? rather than telling people they are in denial reply by logic and prove how protesting against a vile personality in the aftermath of 150 Kids being massacred does one become a western puppet? .
By taking funds from west by doing propaganda they want you to do.

Back
Top Bottom