What's new

Jibran Nasir need govt protection

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If anything happend to Jibran , GOP will be responsible. He is under threat from extremist . Specially after Zaki killing .

original-2566-1421392579-9.jpg

jibran.jpg

The GOP didn't accept responsibility for Zaki's death, right? The CM never said anything in response to the protesters outside his house about failing to protect him. So wouldn't JN publicly packing a sidearm be more of a deterrent?

I also want government protection. Threats to my life and health are serious. Government should immediately provide two squads of elite force for my protection. Existence of Pakistan could be in danger if something happens to me.

By the way who is this chap?

Calling anyone terrorist because they do not endorse views of zaki or this chap is not only against forum rules but also against all logic.

@Horus @waz

Jibran Nasir is a hero who stands against terrorists and their countless minions in Pakistan. I see he has touched a raw nerve and has exposed the Ummah chummah lovers.

Jibran Nasir is a hero who stands against terrorists and their countless minions in Pakistan. I see he has touched a raw nerve and has exposed the Ummah chummah lovers.

This does not give you any right to call any member as terrorist because he does not endorse Jibran's views.

This does not give you any right to call any member as terrorist because he does not endorse Jibran's views.
I named here dozen of time Terrorist/Traitor/Kafir/Indian Agent and I don't care coz I don't need someone's certificate for that SO chill chill don't take cyber things much serious:coffee:
On topic.
He is another vocal voice against the terrorist sitting in Lal Masjid the place called Lal worship place and more active than Zaki, if Zaki can taken out his life also May Allah protect him and save him from Devils Ameen.

Last edited:
I named here dozen of time Terrorist/Traitor/Kafir/Indian Agent and I don't care coz I don't need someone's certificate for that SO chill chill don't take siber things much serious:coffee:
On topic.
He is another vocal voice against the terrorist sitting in Lal Masjid the place Lal worship place and more active than Zaki, if Zaki can taken out his life also May Allah protect him and save him from Devils Ameen.

We all are against terrorists simple as that. cyber things are to be taken seriously because you cannot just call anyone terrorist because he does not support the person which you are supporting.

he is a paid NGO mombatti mafia self proclaimed leader.... whenever he gets his chance to earn fame using the problems of Pak, he does that,.. and thats all,.. now u know who he is..
he protested against mullah aziz of lal mosque when rest of pakistan was sitting at home drinking tea. aap ne kya teer mara hai that you can call him a 'paid mombatti mafia'. any proof of him being paid or belonging to a mafia?

Jibran is just a pawn. Govt bears no responsibility for his actions nor for his safety. Zaki Khalid while unjustly killed and it needs to be condemned in the harshest terms was himself a sectarian bigot.

Is there any witness protection program in Pakistan?
Govt should ensure his protection and he should get some licensed arms. Also the NGO should arrange some security instead of waiting for the sluggish response from govt or for the catastrophe. By the way who is he and what warrants him such a protocol to be provided?
Though all the corrupt politicians enjoy a protocol that makes Queen of England and US president a bit jealous.

Jibran Nasir is known USA stooge and all his partners are also. He should be arrested by state and all other NGO people who take funds from west to malign state of Pakistan.

he protested against mullah aziz of lal mosque when rest of pakistan was sitting at home drinking tea. aap ne kya teer mara hai that you can call him a 'paid mombatti mafia'. any proof of him being paid or belonging to a mafia?
He is funded by west and known puppet of west. He does what his western masters tell him to do

Jibran is just a pawn. Govt bears no responsibility for his actions nor for his safety. Zaki Khalid while unjustly killed and it needs to be condemned in the harshest terms was himself a sectarian bigot.
And you just come back again to condemned his killing as well if he got killed by he afraid of?
And what's the prove you have he is a pawn and Zaki was sectarian bigot?

Jibran Nasir is known USA stooge and all his partners are also. He should be arrested by state and all other NGO people who take funds from west to malign state of Pakistan.

He is funded by west and known puppet of west. He does what his western masters tell him to do
Any one who stand for devil type exterem mullaism you guys labled him a west tool and here is news for you and like you that this Churan not goona be sell more the public is much much aware than before.

And you just come back again to condemned his killing as well if he got killed by he afraid of?
And what's the prove you have he is a pawn and Zaki was sectarian bigot?

Any one who stand for devil type exterem mullaism you guys labled him a west tool and here is news for you and like you that this Churan not goona be sell more the public is much much aware than before.
Their are many who are against extremism but this Jibran and others like him are known western stooges. As for Zaki he was banned on media after he spit venom against Sahabas during live Ramadan transmission on Ramadan. Zaki was also part of Sipah e Muhammad which is known Shia terrorist organisation. Still no one has right to take law in their own hands.

Back
Top Bottom