What's new

JH-7 fighter/bomber is able to shoot down stealth aircraft at medium range.

Thunder.Storm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In its report, mil.news.sina.com.cn says that the new electronic variant of the JH-7 fighter/bomber is able to shoot down stealth aircraft at medium range.

The new JH-7 uses technology similar to the USEA-18G and is able to shoot down the US F-22 stealth fighter jet.

China has developed electronic equipment similar to that used on the US EA-18G.

As JH-7 can carry a heavy load, it is precisely the right warplane to carry such equipment.

Te report says that the JH-7 has a similar combat radius and speed to the J-10 and the J-11.

Some JH-7s and J-10s or J-11s can form a comprehensive combat group with JH-7 electronic fighters providing electronic interference.

That will enable J-10s or J-11s to avoid being attacked by stealth fighters.

In addition, due to the JH-7’s large loading capacity, The JH-7 can carry, in addition to the heavy electronic equipment, some anti-radiation and medium-range air-to-air missiles to shoot down stealth fighters it has detects.

Moreover, a JH-7 electronic fighter/bomber will to some extent be stealthy.

Through various modifications, a new variant JH-7B has been developed to be stealthy.

The new JH-7B is expected to be put into series production this year.
China says its new JH-7 electronic fighter is able to shoot down stealth aircraft at medium range | China Daily Mail
12-china-jh-7.jpg

Good work by china if true. We should put these growler equivalents on our to to get list for the future.

In its report, mil.news.sina.com.cn says that the new electronic variant of the JH-7 fighter/bomber is able to shoot down stealth aircraft at medium range.

The new JH-7 uses technology similar to the USEA-18G and is able to shoot down the US F-22 stealth fighter jet.

As JH-7 can carry a heavy load, it is precisely the right warplane to carry such equipment.

Te report says that the JH-7 has a similar combat radius and speed to the J-10 and the J-11.

Some JH-7s and J-10s or J-11s can form a comprehensive combat group with JH-7 electronic fighters providing electronic interference.

In addition, due to the JH-7’s large loading capacity, The JH-7 can carry, in addition to the heavy electronic equipment, some anti-radiation and medium-range air-to-air missiles to shoot down stealth fighters it has detects.

Through various modifications, a new variant JH-7B has been developed to be stealthy.

China says its new JH-7 electronic fighter is able to shoot down stealth aircraft at medium range | China Daily Mail
12-china-jh-7.jpg
I hope JH-7 B turns out to be great Fighter Jet

i genuinely hope our enemies actually think the f-35 is a lemon, it would be very beneficial for us.

i genuinely hope our enemies actually think the f-35 is a lemon, despite the actual evidence to the contrary. It would be very beneficial for us.

12-china-jh-7.jpg
This pic reminds me of the F4
AFD-090722-122.jpg

Hi,

And for how long have I been writing about acquiring the JH7B's with aesa----a long time now.
Would be great specially if want to give some good gifts to enemy inside its territory

And it can carry 9 tons load too.

For the PAF, the first priority is ACCESS DENIAL. That requires large numbers of Interceptors and Multi-Role jets. If you can deny access and shoot down invading enemy aircraft and make them lost 50% of their invading force, TRUST ME, they'll be on the negotiating table VERY quickly. No one wants to show a total headcount of the SU-30's reduced by a 100 with a week, its embarrassing, destroys moral and makes you much weaker militarily.

The strike platforms in Pakistan's limited area, can be standoff munitions and missiles like conventional Nasars and all. Firing 50 Nasar and actually hitting the enemy based on GPS real time, is MUCH cheaper than buying a JH7B. I'd rather go and buy a -16 of a J-11D or a FC-20 even, that I can use to potentially take down another invading SU-30 or a couple of Mirages or a Rafale........as that is where its going to hurt a lot to India. Losing 150 planes will push them back by 5-10 years from becoming a "regional" soup-o-powa!!!

For the PAF, the first priority is ACCESS DENIAL. That requires large numbers of Interceptors and Multi-Role jets. If you can deny access and shoot down invading enemy aircraft and make them lost 50% of their invading force, TRUST ME, they'll be on the negotiating table VERY quickly. No one wants to show a total headcount of the SU-30's reduced by a 100 with a week, its embarrassing, destroys moral and makes you much weaker militarily.

The strike platforms in Pakistan's limited area, can be standoff munitions and missiles like conventional Nasars and all. Firing 50 Nasar and actually hitting the enemy based on GPS real time, is MUCH cheaper than buying a JH7B. I'd rather go and buy a -16 of a J-11D or a FC-20 even, that I can use to potentially take down another invading SU-30 or a couple of Mirages or a Rafale........as that is where its going to hurt a lot to India. Losing 150 planes will push them back by 5-10 years from becoming a "regional" soup-o-powa!!!
Totally agree with you. But I can't understand PAF tactics. What the hel they are doing about it.

F-22 woud see JH-7 first and shoot first :D

F-22 has better kinematics no chance :D

Back
Top Bottom