What's new

JF17 Thunder's New More potent superior Engine

Yes we dont have access to codes thats why we modified A5s to fire american sidewinder, Yes we dont have codes thats why we can modify K8s to fire Pakistani bombs and american sidewinders. Yes we dont have codes thats why we developed new hud for F7s,

Please note the above aircrafts are china made except K8 which have Pakistani investment and participation. And if someone think we can modify codes of Chinese aircraft and dont have access to the plane code we call 50% Pakistani then he must be having somekind of mental disorder because of decades of delay.

Last edited:
Thank god you don't have a official position - it does not seem to take very much to get you to say things that if authorities wanted to disseminate they would do so.

Well there are PAF documentry saying we modified hud of F7s, Another PAF documentry says we modified A5s to fire sidewinders. Did i said anything wrong? Ofcouse we had some access thats why we were able to do this.

If you explain your above post a little more i might be in better position to reply.

Russia-China Ties Threatened by Chinese Illegal Copy of Sukhoi Su 27 Fighter Jet

did russian tell you that they refused to change IFF system of licenced Su-27 which resulted that our best fighter couldn't even identify J-7, J-8?what if china was suddenly facing a war then?there may be some disputes between china and russia,but i can ensure that it's not all our fault.and russia should know better than others why china is so urgent to establish an independent defense industry. promoting better relationship requires the long term perspective from both side,sometimes russian is too arrogant to see that

Last edited:

dontthey have any criteria while chosing such top brass officials??:what:
i mean, seriously what a foolish statement, no access to codes, no controls, what BS? :hitwall:

Originally Posted by mjnaushad
Yes we dont have access to codes thats why we modified A5s to fire american sidewinder, Yes we dont have codes thats why we can modify K8s to fire Pakistani bombs and american sidewinders. Yes we dont have codes thats why we developed new hud for F7s,

Please note the above aircrafts are china made except K8 which have Pakistani investment and participation. And if someone think we can modify codes of Chinese aircraft and dont have access to the plane code we call 50% Pakistani then he must be having somekind of mental disorder because of decades of delay.
well said mjnaushad

i would like to know what he smokes??

regards!

dontthey have any criteria while chosing such top brass officials??:what:
i mean, seriously what a foolish statement, no access to codes, no controls, what BS? :hitwall:

Well it is strange that such official of IAF can give such type of statement. I personally feel he has started using BR forum and this statement is the result of the germs of trolling that he caught from that forum.

:azn:

Not only it helps us and China, but they really killed their own Engine industry.

So now if JF-17 gets western avionics, MIG 29 is history. Before with RD-93 in the helms of JF-17 would have earned Russians some cash....but now even that is gone!

All thanks to Indians!

I wouldn't say that just yet as Sukhoi has made the PAK-FA, which is in the class of the F-22 and uses the same engines and avionics as the Mig-29 OVT. Also the PAK-FA is being sold to India and possibly Iran. See what the USA is doing to Pakistan, only ripping it off with knock off avionics which are actually very primitive. See the incident of the F-117 nighthawk that got shot down over the USSR by a basic soviet missile, search: "Stealth F-117 destroyed by 1956 USSR technology" on google. For further readings, search "1960 U-2 incident", also on google search. Also, the Russians were masters of the aerospace industry for decades and even now, so give them some slack, did Pakistan send a man into space or make a space shuttle, I don't think so. So stop being soo Pro American and get your facts straight.

Back
Top Bottom