What's new

JF17 Thunder's New More potent superior Engine

yes it helps me alot..but so many people here from pakistan claims it as a indigenous and when somebody talks about tejas its not indigenous. i dont want to start a discussion on it i just need a fair reply[/QUOTE
dear the feeling in on both sides,
there are many people who will just go boastng out of patriotism! some will do so just ou of anger of negative comments comming accros the border!

how many of the indian beleive the LCA to be an indegenious development, the plane is yet to make its flight and there will be many indian fellows claiming it to be a 4.5 generation fighter jet. there are no sources to back up these false claims but love for your country!

JFT is a joint venture between pakistan and china, both countires have given there input and have got the plane as an outcome. it is a success for as as long as out forces are satisfied with it, there is no need for us to advocate its performance to anyone else but potential customer.

regards!

Since the J11B is now flying with Chinese TH engines, would this be considered Indigenous? As we know, the design was originated from Russia but the whole plane is now "Made" in China. I thought Copying is the name of game for long time, be it Fashion industrial, Electronic industries, Car industries - all copying each others.

Definitely if whole of the plane including its engine are being made in China, it becomes indigenous product, even though the design may have been brought / bought / copied from somewhere else.

Its making is indigenous, but design or other products origin may have different roots.

yes it helps me alot..but so many people here from pakistan claims it as a indigenous and when somebody talks about tejas its not indigenous. i dont want to start a discussion on it i just need a fair reply[/QUOTE
dear the feeling in on both sides,
there are many people who will just go boastng out of patriotism! some will do so just ou of anger of negative comments comming accros the border!

how many of the indian beleive the LCA to be an indegenious development, the plane is yet to make its flight and there will be many indian fellows claiming it to be a 4.5 generation fighter jet. there are no sources to back up these false claims but love for your country!

JFT is a joint venture between pakistan and china, both countires have given there input and have got the plane as an outcome. it is a success for as as long as out forces are satisfied with it, there is no need for us to advocate its performance to anyone else but potential customer.

regards!

my friend you got a very respectful designation on this website but i qwas not expecting this kind of reply from you can you tell me honestly that is this reply is relevent what i said? did i talk anywhere about the performance of tejas and jf17 ? in mt previous post i said to taimi that it means only 2 countries can make jets did i said india is one of them as you said why you showing so much hate in it and remind you that i am not here to listen that tejas is indigenous.

thnx.

"New" is ok, "More Potent" is understandable, but "superior" too. So many adjectives. Superior to what??

It sounds like Its the "Newest, Mostest Bestest, Potentest Aircraft" because I have it.

my friend you got a very respectful designation on this website but i qwas not expecting this kind of reply from you can you tell me honestly that is this reply is relevent what i said? did i talk anywhere about the performance of tejas and jf17 ? in mt previous post i said to taimi that it means only 2 countries can make jets did i said india is one of them as you said why you showing so much hate in it and remind you that i am not here to listen that tejas is indigenous.

thnx.

i guess it blew a bit out of proportion!
some time it really struck on adrenaline!

:cheers:

i guess it blew a bit out of proportion!
some time it really struck on adrenaline!

:cheers:

JF 17 is a step backward because it's still not made in pakistan parts of the plane come from all over the world and we just put them together:usflag:

so all in all you are saying that JF-17 will be pain in @$$ of many air craft manufacturing countries ........

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

so after that what will be the responce by

USA
FRANCE
RUSSIA

yo think JF 17 could really compete with US F-15 ,F-18 and don't forget the F-22 come on pakistan has enought fire power to fight india thats about it:usflag:

JF 17 is a step backward because it's still not made in pakistan parts of the plane come from all over the world and we just put them together:usflag:

Parts for a lot of US defense equipment comes from all over the world.....from rare earth metals to simple ICs and Microprocessors.

Parts for a lot of US defense equipment comes from all over the world.....from rare earth metals to simple ICs and Microprocessors.

No I think he is referring to technology not the raw materials. I mean if JFT Bl II gets french Avionics, Engine and RC-400; we will still be depenedent upon them unless it comes with ToPT (not simple ToT).

Do more research.

The deal for Russia and China regarding Sukhois was transfer of tech, initially some would come from Russian, then some parts from Russia and some from China and by the time the deal is completed, full production in China, but Russia started to give trouble to China with regard to ToT and did not fully met the terms of the agreement, which pissed off the Chinese, who cancelled the remaining Sukhois from Russia, and started their own research in filling the missing links which the Russians had not provided during the ToT, which after some years the Chinese over came and started to make their own, better and improved J-11s and now they have started to modify the original design on their own and make whatever they deem necessary.

So, the deal was for ToT, but Russians made the Chinese pissed off and China went for the same design on its own, so let the Russians make hue and cry, had they given the Chinese full ToT and not made them pissed off, they would have been earning dollars as well as kept China in check.

So its not copy right laws violation, had it been, Russia would have stopped engine sale for these made in China Sukhois, but since it hasn't it means Russians are OK with it and their hue and cry is for nothing.

Russia-China Ties Threatened by Chinese Illegal Copy of Sukhoi Su 27 Fighter Jet

2010-09-17 Despite holding the position as one of the world’s biggest economies, China seems unwilling to shed its reputation for producing cheap replicas. One of their more ambitious copycat efforts may put a strain on Russia-China relations.

"This Chinese plane is simply a Russian design stuffed with (cheap) local electronics," says Maksim Pyadushkin from the Center for Analysis of Strategies and Technology about the Chinese J11B jet's resemblance to the Russian Su-27. "It's a (complete) knock-off."

Last year, Russian aircraft sales internationally topped USD 3 billion -- second only to the US. But others too want a slice of the aviation pie.

Vadim Kozyulin, program director for conventional arms from the Russian Center for Policy Studies, says that fake Su-27s are widely offered in the world arms market. "Sooner or later, Russian arms traders will face competition from the Chinese colleagues," he told RT.

China was given the design plans for the Russian fighter jet in 1995, when it promised to buy 200 kits and assemble them domestically. After building 100 planes, the Chinese said the Russian plane did not meet specifications, only for a copycat version soon to appear - "Made in China" - without copyright.

The threat from China is real, and it will be difficult for the Russian aviation industry to maintain its lofty position, and soar further unless it manages to better protect its intellectual rights and also find new ways of co-operating with its eastern neighbor.

Although it made its maiden flight over 30 years ago, the Su-27 remains the bedrock of the Russian air force, and is highly popular abroad.

"I don't think anyone who has flown on the SU-27 can ask for a different plane, unless we are talking about a new generation jet," believes Lt. Colonel Andrey Alekseyev, Air Force Pilot. "It's maneuverable and has a huge range."

Some are calling for calm over the controversy. While the similarities between the two planes are clear, experts say the Chinese J11B does not have the latest Russian high-tech features and will be no match for it on the international market.

The best way to fight copyright violations is to be technologically ahead of your rivals, claims Maksim Pyadushkin from the Center for Analysis of Strategies and Technology. "The biggest problem for Russia is that it has been living off the legacy of the Soviet Union, and soon its technology may no longer be the world leader," he asserts.

Rather than a continuing dogfight over the copycat plane, it is possible that Russia and China may yet settle the matter amicably – at the highest political level.

But in the shady world of international weapons copyright, similar cases are sure to follow.

Well that is what the Russians are gonna say.

They are gonna degrade the stuff produced by China, no surprise in that.

moreover J-11 is confirmed to be a liceisend production of improved Su-27 plane.
this is reported on various sources on net and there is no need to put one here, all you need is to google it!

regards!

The Indian Air Force's Western Air Commander, Air Marshal NAK Browne, whose area of responsibility includes the northern sector with Pakistan, indicated today that the PAF JF-17 was inferior to the yet to be inducted Indian Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas. "The LCA is ahead of the JF-17 in terms of contemporary technology. It will achieve final operational capability by the end of next year. The airplane is our design, uses our software, and is fully under our control. I'm not sure what in the JF-17 is under the PAF's control. What do you do if you don't have access to codes," he said.

Livefist - The Best of Indian Defence

Arsalanalsam 123,.

You quoted LCA first flight.

ITS ACTUALLY FLOWN 1450 times since 2001 on 11 planes including 2 seaters and a Naval version.

Back
Top Bottom