What's new

JF17 Thunder's New More potent superior Engine

Why can't China solved WS-10A production problem in 1 year? India is slow in orgainising Commonwealth game. So by India standard, everybody must follow India? Big powerful countries shall follow China olympic standard.

WS-10A has equipped on J-11B and J-11BS.. Why must you insist it on J-10? 2 engines on a plane is not operational engine. Then is what? Yoga super power that make it fly???

As I say you have a inferiority complex on insisting WS-10A must install on J-10 to be consider operational. Is it becos of yr Kaveri Engine that makes you do that?

As you pointed out, yr source of news is 2009.. We are in 2011.

I can show you pictures operational regiment number of J-11B in 2010 and 2011..

man i am thinking you are professional BUT you have no knowledge of engines,in dec 2009 it was said that WS10 core was pathetic and those fitted with this engine are having serious trouble and if you know anything about jet engine it take years for even advanced nations to operationalize a fully designed and tested engine and now i think you have some kind of personality issue as you are draging kaveri into it which is a completely new design of leaky turbojet not based on any reverse engineering of RD 33 tried but now built with help of scnema and we don't need anything like ws 10 as we have in house production of rd33 also the mst developed one

man i am thinking you are professional BUT you have no knowledge of engines,in dec 2009 it was said that WS10 core was pathetic and those fitted with this engine are having serious trouble and if you know anything about jet engine it take years for even advanced nations to operationalize a fully designed and tested engine and now i think you have some kind of personality issue as you are draging kaveri into it which is a completely new design of leaky turbojet not based on any reverse engineering of RD 33 tried but now built with help of scnema and we don't need anything like ws 10 as we have in house production of rd33 also the mst developed one

haha!!! Indi loser WS-10, WS-10A and WS-10G are different engines.

haha!!! Indi loser WS-10, WS-10A and WS-10G are different engines.

you are right they are RE of al 31f:argh: also those saying about kaveri should know the history of ws 10 which started as ws 6 in 80s and abandoned:)

Yeah J-20 and J-11B flying without engines. :yahoo:

Even Chinese members dnt know about engine (russian) if their WS-10(do you need source) is not ready in apr 2009 so who can things change in single year :undecided:

Even Chinese members dnt know about engine (russian) if their WS-10(do you need source) is not ready in apr 2009 so who can things change in single year :undecided:

Ws-10 has production problem in 2009. Its a production problem and not design problem. Do u understand the differents in the first place?

WS-10 is cert in 2008. It has passed thru all the require test, achieveing operational status.

Why would a production problem needs so many time to get it , right? And as for our dear Indian member who has no knowledge but pure nationalistic mentality.

WS-10 is based on CMF-56 and totally different from AL-31 engine. It both has different high and low compression stages.
As for licensed produced RD-33, I doubt Indian learn anything from the licensed produce.

As I say, Russian/American are no idiot to let you master making a modern military advance turbofan easily. So critical part like Crystal Blade Fan know how is still withheld by the origin countries or simply supply by them without letting you manufacture 100% of it.

Then Turkey by now will be an aviation powerhouse countries with their licensed production of F-16 and engines experience for years? But is it the case? How many independant design has they come up with? non...

If India really master the so called licensed production of Rd-33, You will have come up with Kaveri by now.. But you failed and need Scenma help.

License production with using the tools supply by origin countries and just follow instruction without fully grasp the logic behind it will not get you too far. THose tools are no simple product.
You may repeat this prodedure for 100 years but you will learn nothing and zero progress.

R&D is an highly expensive and brain draining procedure. It need to be develop extensively and need many years of investment on talent and expertise to give you a based to start on yr project.

Read more on what is real reverse engineering before you come back and talk to me.

haha,i think you dont understand enough about the ws-10G engine.This engine have been used in the J11B .

you are right they are RE of al 31f:argh: also those saying about kaveri should know the history of ws 10 which started as ws 6 in 80s and abandoned:)

lalala,i see someone like a madcat and make some nonsence crap reply without any proof .Shiity troll.You make a failed case in 2009 to suppport your statement that ws-10 engine is failed??? So should we all in the earth say you indian failed your rocket launch in the last december 25 (Christmas) so you will failed forever and the problem will never fixed?ROFL,and yet it is a few off topic,can you tell me what is the engine used in the la teja??I will appreciate your reply and give me the answer troll:lol:

lalala,i see someone like a madcat and make some nonsence crap reply without any proof .Shiity troll.You make a failed case in 2009 to suppport your statement that ws-10 engine is failed??? So should we all in the earth say you indian failed your rocket launch in the last december 25 (Christmas) so you will failed forever and the problem will never fixed?ROFL,and yet it is a few off topic,can you tell me what is the engine used in the la teja??I will appreciate your reply and give me the answer troll:lol:

The WS-10 project had it roots in the earlier WS-6 turbofan which was abandoned at the start of the 1980s.[3] Development of the WS-10 started in 1987 by Shenyang Aeroengine Research Institute (606 Institute) of the China Aviation Industry Corporation and was based upon the core of CFM International CFM56 engines imported from the United States in 1982

Shenyang WS-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its from wiki pls guys be patient upon jumping into conclusions the problems of ws 10 is reported in dec 2010 and its not only in production line but its core and yes for tejas Initially, it was decided to equip the prototype aircraft with the General Electric F404-GE-F2J3 afterburning turbofan engine. Simultaneously, in 1986, a parallel programme to develop an indigenous powerplant was also launched. Led by the Gas Turbine Research Establishment, the GTRE GTX-35VS, named "Kaveri", was expected to replace the F404 but due to time taken the uprated F404-GE-IN20 engine for the eight pre-production LSP aircraft and two naval prototypes are used and also the kaveri is not a RE from any engine:mod:

also i may accept being myself related to these stuff, if any turbofan engineer consolidates that a seven stage high pressure compressor with nickel based turbine blades can be made combat worthy from testing phase in 1 year

as to my dear friend beast i must say do you know who developed CFM56 its a joint venture with snecma and also that original ws 10 was never used as it lacks every thing but a version identical to the al 31f is forwarded and if you want proof for foreign help go to salyut facility thats all i can offer as unlike our government your government will never accept truth if not favourable

sorry if i hurt any of you pls dont use slangs i am just giving my views

There are quite a few engines out there that are just waiting to be picked up by another fighter jet projects why doesn't Pakistan chose one of those. For example ones found on the Mirages. Or some more powerful Russian engines, that are still viable. Why is Pakistan sticking to China and the one and only Russian engine China set Pakistan up with.

There are quite a few engines out there that are just waiting to be picked up by another fighter jet projects why doesn't Pakistan chose one of those. For example ones found on the Mirages. Or some more powerful Russian engines, that are still viable. Why is Pakistan sticking to China and the one and only Russian engine China set Pakistan up with.

Because we don't want to reply on the western engines due to the sanction's fear. Chinese and Russian are a safe bet compared to getting spare parts or engines from western sources.

Plus, an aircraft is designed around its engine, so for being a light multi role aircraft, the engine would also be a light category one, thus RD-93 was choosen, had it been a medium multi role aircraft, then a bigger engine would have been sought. Changing an engine is not that easy, it needs redesigning and costs money as well as time and the specifications and performance of the aircraft can get affected too.

So for now, RD-93 is the best option, and in future the Chinese one, western engines are good, but again what if we get again sanctioned, who is gonna supply us, and even if we get the supplies, the costs would be very high as we would be getting the engines through the black market.

Because we don't want to reply on the western engines due to the sanction's fear. Chinese and Russian are a safe bet compared to getting spare parts or engines from western sources.

Plus, an aircraft is designed around its engine, so for being a light multi role aircraft, the engine would also be a light category one, thus RD-93 was choosen, had it been a medium multi role aircraft, then a bigger engine would have been sought. Changing an engine is not that easy, it needs redesigning and costs money as well as time and the specifications and performance of the aircraft can get affected too.

So for now, RD-93 is the best option, and in future the Chinese one, western engines are good, but again what if we get again sanctioned, who is gonna supply us, and even if we get the supplies, the costs would be very high as we would be getting the engines through the black market.

Does PAC have any R&D programme for developing an engine for the JF-17. Already the JF-17 is a bit outdated(its almost obsolete against 5th generation fighter like the F-22), instead of producing the initial models, PAC should start producing the upgraded version of the JF-17.

Does PAC have any R&D programme for developing an engine for the JF-17. Already the JF-17 is a bit outdated(its almost obsolete against 5th generation fighter like the F-22), instead of producing the initial models, PAC should start producing the upgraded version of the JF-17.

No, Pakistan has no infrastructure to R&D jet engines as we don;t have that capacity.

I have no idea why you are comparing JF-17 to F-22, anyone with a common sense can clearly see that both the planes are not competitors or made to face against each other. You just need little bit of common sense to understand this point. JF-17 is for PAF, to meet its requirement to update its 2nd Gen fighters with a decent 4th Gen fighter.

USAF with F-22s is still using hundreds of F-16s / F-15s etc etc, so its not that you get a 5th Gen fighter and you through away the older gen fighters.

no we dnt have any indegenous JFT engine program

because Ws-13 is specially developed for JFT from 2000
and we will later manufacture it locally so no need of indegenous engine program

Yes JFT is nt comparable or on par with F-22
bt one cannot keep everything like f-22 or j-20.PAK fa

if this was so then countries having ballistic missiles would nt have developed or purchased rockets.short range missiles

Back
Top Bottom