What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only it was that easy

we would still be flying super sarbes and mig19

Dont worry our dreams will become reality.......... i think u need sleeping pills..............insominia is not good for health
regard..:butcher:

my friend there is no stealth jf17
we cant make it stealth without major redesigne

my friend there is no stealth jf17
we cant make it stealth without major redesigne
friend....i think we were talking about own fifth generation aircraft not particularly JF 17......it was a general comment and reply
;)

There will be NO JF-17 Stealth!! Please do not misunderstand the term. It is not possible to make any aircraft into a stealth aircraft without MAJOR redesigning which would tantamount to a brand new airframe and essentially a different platform. At best, these aircraft can have a reduced RCS which is not the same as "stealth".

And the single engine fifth generation fighter being developed in China is a high probability but may have little or no similarity to the JF-17. So why are we calling it JF-17 Stealth??

1.we fought the russians in 80s we shot down many of their jets and lost only one of ours
2.we shot down ef 2000s of raf in red flag
3.you lost three wars from us
4.we are the only sucessful airforce against isreal
and why you are dumb ???
COZ YOU HAVE GOT WORST CRASH RECORD IN THE WORLD LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ:rofl:

very interesting. so why you leave US,UK and FRANCE.

Stealth cannot be made just like that. I think what is meant is RAM coating, improved edges, improved chines, improved use of Carbon cmposites.

Stealth cannot be made just like that. I think what is meant is RAM coating, improved edges, improved chines, improved use of Carbon cmposites.

Or alternatively, one could hang a potent ta'weez from the rear view mirror! :D

There will be NO JF-17 Stealth!! Please do not misunderstand the term. It is not possible to make any aircraft into a stealth aircraft without MAJOR redesigning which would tantamount to a brand new airframe and essentially a different platform. At best, these aircraft can have a reduced RCS which is not the same as "stealth".

And the single engine fifth generation fighter being developed in China is a high probability but may have little or no similarity to the JF-17. So why are we calling it JF-17 Stealth??

Give me a break will you what was that the JF-17 Block 2 will have less RCS but not it is not stealth version Have you seen the slient egale F-15 how they desgin so JF-17 can be stealth if not they can re-desgin it whats the problem they made 1 they can make another we call it jf-17 stealth version coz it is co-production JF=joint fighter now stop asking silly questions that you are asking for 3 years how many times you face the answer you won,t acpt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom