What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.we fought the russians in 80s we shot down many of their jets and lost only one of ours
2.we shot down ef 2000s of raf in red flag
3.you lost three wars from us
4.we are the only sucessful airforce against isreal
and why you are dumb ???
COZ YOU HAVE GOT WORST CRASH RECORD IN THE WORLD LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
:alcoholic::alcoholic:
Thread was so well until U came...

Please dont take this as trolling

A little of perspective is needed with this JF17 semi stealth business or sino pak fifth gen project business.

JF17 is a low cost budget fighter. The totally development cost was very small in deed. The fly away cost of $15m reflects the time. energy and the technology in the project.

BY THE WAY I THINK ITS A FINE PLANE FOR SOUTH ASIAN NEEDS AT very little cost.

COMPARE the marginally bigger J10/FC20 project which has been in development longer 3 times the budget and costs $30m each. YET it is not in the same catagory as Typhoon or Rafale projects in terms of cockpit tech ,electronics radar and jammers.

To develope a REAL FIFTH gen fighter you need to compare time and cost with a similar project

PAK FA will cost upwards of $15 billion and will not enter service with Russia before 2018 and india 2020 and both these countries have huge advantages that are not open to either pakistan or china.

In india case access to open western Europe or israeli technology esp in cockpit sensor fusion and radar work
Russia vast aero space edge over china and succesful building projects and base in place already.

WITH THIS MIND BE CAREFUL OF EXPECTING A SUPER JF17 semi stleath fighter ever arriving and even if it did dont expect this before 2020

According to the news its price is around 25 million $$ per unit....... Go through the thread abt JFTs sales..........rest of ur post is nothin but full of rants.

Pakistan says wants China to build naval base | Reuters

@sf7 dude delete ur post........nd other members just ignore it.

i m telling u there is no stealth jf17 in my openion pakistan and china are working on a different plane which u say is jf17x
jf17x is only remour:hitwall::hitwall:

Please dont take this as trolling

A little of perspective is needed with this JF17 semi stealth business or sino pak fifth gen project business.

JF17 is a low cost budget fighter. The totally development cost was very small in deed. The fly away cost of $15m reflects the time. energy and the technology in the project.

BY THE WAY I THINK ITS A FINE PLANE FOR SOUTH ASIAN NEEDS AT very little cost.

JF-17 will not be used for Air Superiority Role, the Purposes of JF-17 are Point Air Defence, Fighter Bomber Missions and CAS. For Air Superiority Missions PAF will induct J-10B.

COMPARE the marginally bigger J10/FC20 project which has been in development longer 3 times the budget and costs $30m each. YET it is not in the same catagory as Typhoon or Rafale projects in terms of cockpit tech ,electronics radar and jammers.

To develope a REAL FIFTH gen fighter you need to compare time and cost with a similar project

PAK FA will cost upwards of $15 billion and will not enter service with Russia before 2018 and india 2020 and both these countries have huge advantages that are not open to either pakistan or china.

In india case access to open western Europe or israeli technology esp in cockpit sensor fusion and radar work
Russia vast aero space edge over china and succesful building projects and base in place already.

WITH THIS MIND BE CAREFUL OF EXPECTING A SUPER JF17 semi stleath fighter ever arriving and even if it did dont expect this before 2020

Pakistan have a Doctrine of minimum Credible Detterence, the Doctrine does not forese to Counter all indian Efforts 1:1 ! Minimum credible Detterence mean to inflict the highest possible Damage to the Agressor and not to defeat them. India should be detteret from an Action against Pakistan ! You say India have Access to european and Israeli Technology, but Pakistan have also Access to turkish and chinese Technology !

Babur there is no such thing as Turkish Technology.

Even India that is SENDING SATALITES into space and nuclear missles and helicopters as MORE military tech than Turkey.

Plz dont insult the massive CORPRATIONS OF EADS, MBDA, DASSULT OR ISRAEL by comparing them with Turkey.

My post was merely highlighting the outrageous claims of steath JF17 and semi stealth projects which is FANBOY dreams.

I am trying to bring some reality to the thread

Never heard the development of it in China.
Maybe stealth paint could be applied. But never the real stealth

ON A SERIOUS NOTE.

This JF17 stealth IS it a upgrade on the current one OR A TOTALLY NEW DESIGN.

i hope wen you mean Stealth you mean some thing like these

Chendu_J_20_US_F_22_Sukhoi_T_50_pak_fa_Stealth_Fighters.jpg

Those 3 above are genuine stealth fighters and alonside the JSF F35 will be the premeire combat airfrcraft post 2020

unless of course this JF17X comes along :confused:

i m telling u there is no stealth jf17 in my openion pakistan and china are working on a different plane which u say is jf17x
jf17x is only remour:hitwall::hitwall:

so was F 117 anf F 22... just a rumor...

f15se_side.jpg

JF17 thunder would have to hide weapons , as the Silent Eagle and also have proper coating to protect reflections

images

JF-17Stealth.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom