What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
very interesting. so why you leave US,UK and FRANCE.

oh yes we want them to provide you weapon if they stop what you will gona do?climbing trees and throwing bomb from there no doubt you can do that hats off=))

inshallah it will be happen in ur dreams.

INSHALLAH Every Dream becomes reality our nuclear plane becomes reality
cruise missiles becomes reality
JF-17 becomes reality........etc many more

conclusion : for every reality we have to see dreams

[--Leo--];2082619 said:
INSHALLAH Every Dream becomes reality our nuclear plane becomes reality
cruise missiles becomes reality
JF-17 becomes reality........etc many more

conclusion : for every reality we have to see dreams

OMG..you have a nukular plane :woot::woot::oops::oops:

there is somthing new i herd IDK if the news is related with JF or some other X plane but china just revealed a Weapons carrying pod to a very close AF (PAK) some one gave me shrewed info on the pod it said that the system will be carried under wing not under belly as an existing system does and it will have carrage space for 2 weapons AIR to AIR. another guy also said it can also hold fuel .it is not particulary confirmed but to give it some root there was news about a weapons carrying pod a year back on this forum.

there is somthing new i herd IDK if the news is related with JF or some other X plane but china just revealed a Weapons carrying pod to a very close AF (PAK) some one gave me shrewed info on the pod it said that the system will be carried under wing not under belly as an existing system does and it will have carrage space for 2 weapons AIR to AIR. another guy also said it can also hold fuel .it is not particulary confirmed but to give it some root there was news about a weapons carrying pod a year back on this forum.
Well its not something new, yanks tried to do this also, but it wasn't that successful i think, Boeing's idea for using CFTs as internal weapons bay was more successful.
F-18_Hornet_1.jpg

Russians have also been doing this but since we dont have an operational one, I will assume that it turned out to be unworkable like US.Here are pics for this pod being tested for Su-30MKK2 (which implies that China had this as a requirement)
su-30mkk2_01.jpg

su-30mkk2_02.jpg

Well its not something new, yanks tried to do this also, but it wasn't that successful i think, Boeing's idea for using CFTs as internal weapons bay was more successful.
F-18_Hornet_1.jpg

Russians have also been doing this but since we dont have an operational one, I will assume that it turned out to be unworkable like US.Here are pics for this pod being tested for Su-30MKK2 (which implies that China had this as a requirement)
su-30mkk2_01.jpg

su-30mkk2_02.jpg

Hasnain this technique is known as "cocoon" technique and the box you see (which you referred as fuel tank) is referred as a "cocoon", this is a technique in which weapons are enclosed in a box which plays a role like that of an hatch , or in simple words you can say it a kind of protective case on the weapons in order to hide them as a result reducing their RCS . similar technique was adopted for boeing f-18 stealth version , it can be done on any aircraft including jf-17 but only if the manufacture or the buyer is willing to go for it

Hasnain this technique is known as "cocoon" technique and the box you see (which you referred as fuel tank) is referred as a "cocoon", this is a technique in which weapons are enclosed in a box which plays a role like that of an hatch , or in simple words you can say it a kind of protective case on the weapons in order to hide them as a result reducing their RCS . similar technique was adopted for boeing f-18 stealth version , it can be done on any aircraft including jf-17 but only if the manufacture or the buyer is willing to go for it
thanx for explaining this.....:)

那个歼17其实是歼11B的隐身改良版。。。

[--Leo--];2082804 said:
oh yes just nuke the indian,s thats the plane:))i hope you are interested

Ha ha ha..............

well in our case buyrs look intrested in this tech .

can anyone tell me that there is any prototype ready for this JF17x version..?

^^ Everything is speculation. People don't have any exact idea about JFT Block II yet and this stealthier version is pure speculation at best.

The box under SU-30 fuselage is not weapon carriage pod but M-400 side looking radar proposed to Chinese with MK2 version. On topic though, yes there is a proposal for additional payload stealthy pod but it is still a proposal. More details on M-400 below.

NEWS DEVELOPMENTS IN RUSSIA-CHINA MILITARY RELATIONS: A REPORT ON THE AUGUST 19-23 2003 MOSCOW AEROSPACE SALON (MAKS)

can anyone tell me that there is any prototype ready for this JF17x version..?

JF-17x is more of a fanboy project than a real project. China has it's hands full with it's own stealth fighter which might later make its way to PAF, and anyways China itself isn't using JF-17s. Besides, Pakistan does not have the skill and the resources to modify JF-17 into a stealth fighter, even if it's feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom