What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is impossible

bt with the current 5Bn budget we cannot even think about it.

if we join china we hav to atleast pay 3-4Bn to join the j-xx project
and if we want to buy any 5th generation.we must knw that one f-35 or j-xx will cost about 100Million

i think only possibility of Fight Generation Fighter for Pakistan is F 35 or if they want semi stealth so F15 silent eagle (USA made it for export)

because without any help pakistan is not able to make even 4th gen fighter (same applied to india)

but as i read it somewhere that cost of f35 is almost 200 Million dollar.!!

no nt that much
PAKFA is supposed to cost 100Million
f-35 will cost 120 max
i heard its cost is 80Million

i think only possibility of Fight Generation Fighter for Pakistan is F 35 or if they want semi stealth so F15 silent eagle (USA made it for export)

because without any help pakistan is not able to make even 4th gen fighter (same applied to india)

btoh are very expensive

we will buy j-xx///

i was overreact and didn't read the your post carefully,sorry,it's my fault,i thought you was indian....

hahaha ...

that was awsome. you jumped with all the guns without even reading a post cauz you taught he is an Indian.

I am sure your replies will be logical and worth reading .. :D

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

dude! upload it on Flickr.com or Imageshack.us and link it here.:cheers:

sorry !! as i am new to this forum ...
i will post the link later . My chinese friend told me that YFC-1E is under development and he has given me its specs

A wingspan of 9.18 m

Captain 15.16 m

Height 4.65 m

Main Tread 2.71 m

Tread 5.12 meters before the main

Normal takeoff weight of 10,000 kg

Maximum takeoff weight of 13,800 kg

Plug-in capacity 3800 kg

2500 liters of fuel machine

The largest maximum Mach M1.72

Practical ceiling 17,500 meters maximum

Take off roll from the 435 m

Landing run distance of 680 m

Range of 2500 km

Limited overload 8G

but they are not confirmed :undecided:

JF 17X stilll do not exist because first we have to finish JF 17 project than stilll it is not surity that paf willl build succesor of JF 17 it is imagination of few people which stilll not even in papers

it is under development and no one can be sure about the specs of a under development aircraft , specially a chinese aircraft,

i also have a picture which i will post after my 15 post.

Last edited:
Do you people even understand what STEALTH technology is ?

If you do, can you please care to explain how will JF- what ever be molded into that ?

Do you people even understand what STEALTH technology is ?

If you do, can you please care to explain how will JF- what ever be molded into that ?

yes, we do understand what a stealth is , and to make the JF a stealth aircraft it will be redesigned and without redesigning it will never be a stealth fighter.

yes, we do understand what a stealth is , and to make the JF a stealth aircraft it will be redesigned and without redesigning it will never be a stealth fighter.

ahan,
and since now we have an Idea of what that entails,

how is that different from conceiving and MAKING another air craft ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom