What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.USAF is equivalent to PAF.Of course it makes sense.PAF will knock off MKI from the skies.

i also remember reading following two crashes of MKI the fleet was declared not air worthy, hence was grounded!

Any updates? what was the cause of crash?

i also remember reading following two crashes of MKI the fleet was declared not air worthy, hence was grounded!

Any updates? what was the cause of crash?

The black boxes have been recovered and are under analysis by a team of over 25 Russian Engineers from Sukhoi. Please do not make assumptions before you know the truth. There is not official statement yet. There was a Statement in the Indian Express about fuel leak but that is not confirmed yet by the IAF. I will post info as soon I get more info. I have some friends in Sukhoi and as per them it’s a combination of minor defects in the fly by wire system and a problem with the ejection system, but again not confirmed. But also its not as major as your statement that they are not air worthy, they remain as deadly as they were.
:cheers:

too much fantasy.........lot of fan boys...........i think i'm living in Utopia

in next 10-20 years the only possible 5th generation fighter in air will be.

- F-22/ F-35
- PAK-FA
- J-XX/J-14
- Swedish stealth fighter
- Japanese stealth fighter
not officially announced by paf

in next 10-20 years the only possible 5th generation fighter in air will be.

- F-22/ F-35
- PAK-FA
- J-XX/J-14
- Swedish stealth fighter
- Japanese stealth fighter
not officially announced by paf

not officially announced by paf???

Please....stop getting bothered!
JF-17 is their to develop and before PAKFA being inducted in any air force...JF-17 will certainly be improved in many areas. incl. design, wepons, engine, avionics....etc... so what shall we call it when all is improved to next generation?

Coudnt buy the french systems off the rack and convert it into 4+ gen fighter and seems some ppl have all the talking needed to convert it into a 5gen invisible fighter

Just FYI i know why u do this in every post according to me analyzing you, the only reason u are here is to feed ur EGO i wish u luck :wave:

Coudnt buy the french systems off the rack and convert it into 4+ gen fighter and seems some ppl have all the talking needed to convert it into a 5gen invisible fighter

Just FYI i know why u do this in every post according to me analyzing you, the only reason u are here is to feed ur EGO i wish u luck :wave:

And what was that!!!!:what:
isn't this feeding ur ego???????:blink:

@Desi Man

It was nothing more than a simple question by BATMAN and I see no reason to get offended.

Is there any source for PAF going for stealthy jf-17 or all these just rumors, is there any internal source?

ppl there may be a seprate version of mrca stelth under R&D but jf 17 is only getting very few structural and major aevionic and electronic up grades ....the amount of structural change ll be similar to the on j10 got in j10b thats it some ppl in paf said that they considered twin tail but it may cause a push down yaw in this kind of structure but giving it minor frontal stelthy features is possible which ll delay the time of detection by other AC but wont make trut stelth one..

only u guys can make such invisible fighters :what:

y cnt jf17 hav syealthy features in it as the boeing f15 silent eagle have some stealth features, so does the jf-17 can have feature like them to make the 4++ generation to compete against any indian fighters like MKI and MRCA deal in current senario thnder is match up for mig29, mig27, bisons, jaguare, lca and will face tough fight against mirage2000 only mki and mrca is the threat from indian side the remainig air force of india is no problem for us

A conventional aircraft can be made "stealthy" but not "stealth".
I believe that the project stated by the author refers to reducing the aircraft's radar cross section.
Making an aircraft stealth would require carbon composite materials, internal weapons bay and radar absorbent material, all this stuff will cost more than the JF-17 itself, making it impracticable to give it a stealth upgrade.
I don't think it can be made fifth gen either, though I know for a fact that all available JF-17 will be upgraded to 4.5 gen before 2015.

hi ,

i have a picture of YFC-1E

but dont know how to upload it :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom