What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sense at all,
Wouldnt make sense to you. Impossible for you to grasp it.

just normal trolling,

Ya thats routine for some guys here. You better check your posts too, i guess his post wouldnt match up to yours when it comes to trolling, you beat him by a far greater margin. and please dont use worlds like trolling or flame etc, doesnt suite your personality.

not worth replying really :cheers:

Ya be chearfull, all the time, it will make you feal good, specially when you are beaten in an argument and cannot reply. Using words like "not worth replying" will console you.

adios.

In reply to Batman post

question....what is indians benifit if Russia develops PAKFA?
Are you sure they are going to sell it to you? what about wepon package?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop pretending Batman re the FGFA OR PAK FA

This forum and indeed every other aviation/military forum is talking about the above indo russian fifth generation fighter about to make its maiden flight.

India owes 25% of this project Indian version is called FGFA and is a 2 seater where as russian version single seater is called PAK FA.

iNDIAN INVESTMENT OF $5 BILLION ALONE on deveopments will give india the following..

IAF to induct the FGFA by 2020 max
25% of all parts of all fighters including russian and export to be sourced in india
complete freedom to induct any western parts its wants alas su30mki israeli/french etc.
TOT from 4 generation LCA composite tech to fifth generation plasma TOT inside 10 years.
License maufacture complete TOT of new 3dtvc engine ibris aesa radar and all russian weapons.

In other words india can add change wat ever tech it wants to its version of this formidable fighter.

PAK FA OR FGFA is the long term 5th generation successor/replacement to the awesome flanker series.

WE ALL KNOW HOW GOOD THE FLANKERS HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 10-15 YEARS.

It will be astonishing combat plane and india will own 25% of it.

JF 17X is imagination nothing more than this friends it is not realistic.

friends people here talk about building a 5th gen airplane just as if its a matter of few days.
howmany countries in the world can build a 5th gen aircraft ?just look at the us with their money and knowledge how much time it took to get the raptor to the sky,even the russian superior design its still working hard to get a 5th gen plane flying.

people talk about stealthy features what kind of stealth does the new chinese aircraft gong to get ,the pakfa,lmfi both will have plasma stealth,the raptor and jsf have radar absorbing technology what kind of staelth feature does china posses?

i the next 10 years there are going to be very few 5th gen planes.both the us and russia started work in the early 90 s and we will see only these aircrafts in the next 10-15 years, if china starts working from today i will still take 20 years mininum to get the plane flying.

thanx

Well if you are developing from scratch it takes 11 years to perfect a technology , but as China developed J10 not recently but for last 10 years or so its quite possible they have a secret Stealth program from 90's

Stealth is not rocket science , its just perfecting , dynamics of plane to reflect radar reflection.

Luckily US has solved the design issue so if the shape is kept consistent to the US design (stolen of course from germans) , China should be fine...

US showed off its stealth in 1989 that is like 20 years ago ... so if China started its stealth program in 1995, they should be on course to fly a prototype in next 2-3 years

Also the most recent algorithm that predicts the , shape vs radar ray emitting comes from Russian scientist - so its not like Russians can't do it they invented the theories that someone stole - obviously

Last edited:
These types of threads make me wonder that sometimes Pakistanis also behave as INDIANS ranting about things that are either impossible or decades ahead.
Seriously Stealth technology is no child's Play it requires billions of $$$ and decades of research.And JF-17 as a Stealth.Is it a joke.
We should try to secure engines and Western Avionics for JF-17 rather than living in Fantasies.

Germans had prototypes for stealth in WW2 , so basic ideas are there , also the Russian scientist algoritm that was responsible for the stealth behavior also is open domain otherwise how can Americas gain access to his calculations which he used to determin the shape a plane has to have in order deflect radar rays...

Its all Math calculatios to and complex mathmaticians

Basic principle is to desig something smooth as possible, and narrow as possible with out things sticking out - and polish the surface with radar absorbant material. And hide all missiles with in the frame.

Cool the out going exhuast from plane engine - (again this is a engineering marvel) but every thing else is doable imagine a stealth boat ... same principle , just have to get a shape that flies as well....

I know nothing about jet technology, so i just wish pakistan will make JF-17 more powerful with their innovation.

I dont know either why some people in the world cnat accept fact and stop trolling and day dreaming.
Some example:
1 some country's PM said let world foget shanghai, just remenber mobai in 5 years in 2004, now it is 2010......
2 some country's millitory cheif said they will finish china and pakistan in 96 hour.......

Talking about day dreaming, some country is the biggest day dreamer in the world....

Lol hmmm lets see who thanked you for your post lol hmm all Pakistani's, i wonder why lol Maybe because you tell them what they want to hear lol Grow up :cheers:

Germans had prototypes for stealth in WW2 , so basic ideas are there , also the Russian scientist algoritm that was responsible for the stealth behavior also is open domain otherwise how can Americas gain access to his calculations which he used to determin the shape a plane has to have in order deflect radar rays...

Its all Math calculatios to and complex mathmaticians

Basic principle is to desig something smooth as possible, and narrow as possible with out things sticking out - and polish the surface with radar absorbant material. And hide all missiles with in the frame.

Cool the out going exhuast from plane engine - (again this is a engineering marvel) but every thing else is doable imagine a stealth boat ... same principle , just have to get a shape that flies as well....
Wow...!!! I had no idea designing a 'stealth' aircraft is so easy. Damn...We Americans must have been doing something so wrong all this time to take so long and used so much money.

Wow...!!! I had no idea designing a 'stealth' aircraft is so easy. Damn...We Americans must have been doing something so wrong all this time to take so long and used so much money.

I can't say about time but you did use a ridiculous amount of money.

As far as the JF-17 is concerned, its even beyond funny to say its going to be a stealth fighter, if not for anything else then just the fact that if it ever is a stealth fighter, it will be another plane altogether. You just cant just fix a couple of things to make a fighter stealthy.

Room for improvement exists in
- use composites for light weight,
- go for higher thrust RD-93,
- increase number of hardpoints,
- develop a nice ECM suite,
- try to reduce RCS further if possible,
- IRST,
- next gen missiles,
- use an AESA radar,

etc., which I believe will be done over time as newer and better materials become available. Most of these facts are infact under consideration/work. For example, we have seen reports of higher thrust RD-93, ACM had said that they are trying to increase hardpoints, ECM suite is under development, I am sure with use of composites in Falco they will have the technology and experience to make it into the fighter jet, and we might see a different package for next batch of JF-17s.

So far so good. The plane is ready for induction with a descent package and further enhancements are already being looked into. Nice job PAF and PAC.

Last edited:
I can't say about time but you did use a ridiculous amount of money.
Low observability cost money...So how low do YOU want to go? Keep in mind that what YOU want does not mean it is what your potential adversary want.

Low observability cost money...So how low do YOU want to go? Keep in mind that what YOU want does not mean it is what your potential adversary want.

I would rather be high :lol:

Lets just say some fat a** bosses got even fatter a**e$ as a result of this plane while being low observable.

Any plane can be converted to stealth

Just need to hire the right ppl

Last edited:

Well if you do convert one fighter into a stealth fighter it wont even be considered the same fighter anymore. Its not so easy to create a stealth fighter you need the money, resources and the expertise on the subject. So when t comes down to JF-17 being a stealth fighter in the future I don't think its going to happen and if anyone thinks that it will somehow evolve into a stealth fighter you have the right to believe it because its your own opinion.

Stealth could have a lot of meaning. But as long as the enemy cannot detect the airplane beyond visual range and direct its defence against it, the airplane is stealth. For example, because the Japanese didn't have radars in battle of Midway, Douglas SBD Dauntless serve as a role of a stealth plane vs the imperial carrier fleet. Conversely, if all the countries in the world can come up with a simple radar that can somehow sees F-22, F-22 is no long a "stealth" airplane.

I think what you mean is converted to be more "stealthy" than before. But this kind of effort is useless unless the "stealthy" conversion make the plane becomes "invisible" to enemy radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom