What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Thats what i am saying from the start that we both are giving our POVs but u are reacting like its not ur POV but ur Research which is wrong...and as u urself are saying that there is no information abt CFTs on JFT then why make arguments in its favor...jb koi lead mile to tb baat krna..
And why do u keep dragging F16 man...F16 is not a chinese A/C and is not new in the aviation world u cant compare it with JF17 especially in terms of UPGRADES..and btw again ur RESEARCH is based on internet articles and i am telling u information which i have got from PAF pilots with face to face discussion...
@echo 1 and @Hodor . Guys please stop this argument. If you want to continue start a private conversation but not on the board.
We have a reliable member Madam @messiach who has stated that CFTs are planned for block 3. So let the 3rd block come out and see. The engine issue is a murky one and at least on record PAF has stated a preference for the RD series. No one can deny the advantage of having a RELIABLE chinese engine but it is a bit far off in the future. So at the moment things are as they seem. But it may change as the Chinese progress. The other possibility maybe that the Chinese may have started offering their own engines as an alternative for export. Till more clearer news come out watch this space.
A

Dude whats your problem.... you are stating your point of view, and I am tell you mine, unfortunately there is no information yet on JF-17 CFTs, but there is on other aircraft. The J-10 for example little hard to see but they are there. If a single engine fighter like to J-10 can then so can we.
View attachment 396576
View attachment 396577

You brough up drag and weight here is an article that may help you better understand when and why CFTs are used. They are mission specific like I mentioned before.
http://defense-update.com/products/c/F-16-CFT.htm
It talks about the F-16 and how CFTs are used on it and why. If the F-16 can incorporate them then so can we. Thats all Im trying to say.

Next part I am not trying to disrespect you but I admire your stubbornness, cause it makes me want to dig for more information about the subject so I can present it to you. But now its time to get back on topic and end this minor argument. PEACE!

Thats what i am saying from the start that we both are giving our POVs but u are reacting like its not ur POV but ur Research which is wrong...and as u urself are saying that there is no information abt CFTs on JFT then why make arguments in its favor...jb koi lead mile to tb baat krna..
And why do u keep dragging F16 man...F16 is not a chinese A/C and is not new in the aviation world u cant compare it with JF17 especially in terms of UPGRADES..and btw again ur RESEARCH is based on internet articles and i am telling u information which i have got from PAF pilots with face to face discussion...
Some time ago that issue was discussed with @Oscar Sahab and he pointed out that agriping like arrangement for JFT will be the best option, now the B model has a spine, by integrating that spin into A model or moving landing gear assembly into wings will increase JFT's fuel volume.
BcjUzzyCIAEVnQ_.jpg

Wait for a formal announcement.
Thank you. We wait though rather impatiently. But please promise to share your knowledge with us once a formal announcement is made as it is illuminating learning from experts.
Regards
A

Hi,

In my business---car sales---often a customer knows more about the new models coming out that those at the car dealership.

When I was in sales---my interest was more in selling what I had than what was coming---because that is how I got paid---selling what was on the lot---.

So---the sales people do not show any interest in what is coming---because it does not pay the bills---and it gets the focus away from the primary job.

A buyer or general public has more interest in what is being developed and they will read ' more ' into snippets or articles---and that is how it is in the defense industry.

The uniform does not give you an automatic insight of what is being developed.

Your analogy is a bit off. Replace car salesman with production engineer/supervisor who has to work at his end to incorporate the new component in the existing machine. He will get new equipment for installation and testing besides training for both. So he would be in the know much more earlier and better than the salesman at the end of the supply chain.

Hi,

In my business---car sales---often a customer knows more about the new models coming out that those at the car dealership.

When I was in sales---my interest was more in selling what I had than what was coming---because that is how I got paid---selling what was on the lot---.

So---the sales people do not show any interest in what is coming---because it does not pay the bills---and it gets the focus away from the primary job.

A buyer or general public has more interest in what is being developed and they will read ' more ' into snippets or articles---and that is how it is in the defense industry.

The uniform does not give you an automatic insight of what is being developed.

Your analogy is a bit off. Replace car salesman with production engineer/supervisor who has to work at his end to incorporate the new component in the existing machine. He will get new equipment for installation and testing besides training for both. So he would be in the know much more earlier and better than the salesman at the end of the supply chain.

Hi,

That is incorrect analogy---.

In car sales---there is as much secrecy about newer models as much in defense industry---or close to it.

Factory does not want to release the info other than some snippets---.

same thing with defense industry---. Just because you are a fighter pilot does not mean that any new products info be released to you before hand.

You maybe operating an older model and that does not mean that the fighter pilot has a right to have info on a newer product---. It will be released when the power to be want to---but snippets of the coming changes are found on the internet and thru other sources---.

Industrial machinery does not attach secrecy to its products---.

Car sales has 100's of millions of dollars of CURRENT inventory to sell before the new model hits---. And a leak may jeopardize the sale---.

Industrial machinery has no such hinderance in release---. It does not have a captive audience---.

Any one confirm is this PT-1 and we can see some more variant as well before production

Back
Top Bottom