What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

I just cannot fathom out the intensity of the news at this moment---.
he just describe the basic functional features of digital beam steering of any airborne AESA RADAR, now its a common thing and because of this almost all fixed plate AESA RADAR are capable to search & track at 110° -120° on both sides

Hi,

This old man still got it----.

I just cannot fathom out the intensity of the news at this moment---.

See that is what the german boy does not understand---it is a jigsaw puzzle---bits on news keeps dropping in and then there is massive waterfall of news---. Was he supposed to make that statement---was it intentional---or did it just slip thru---hehehehehe----.
What was said? Can you please qoute for some of us?

As for additional radar range---???
When Alan disclosed back in Feb Klj-7A as being selected, Quwa did an article that said it would be a watered down 'air-cooled' version, but if your interpretation is right then its the more powerful liquid cooled version.

What was said? Can you please qoute for some of us?

Hi,

What he stated was that whichever direction the aircraft wants to see---it will use the TRM's of that direction---and the radar is fixed plate type---.

Now you can make you own deductions from that---about the type of radar.
he just describe the basic functional features of digital beam steering of any airborne AESA RADAR, now its a common thing and because of this almost all fixed plate AESA RADAR are capable to search & track at 110° -120° on both sides

Hi,

Ok---if you say so---.

There are no 'modules' in these basic features, anyway like I said he could be speaking very loosely.

bhai AESA RADAR itself is constructed by arranging T/R modules .... so I see no extra ordinary thing in that cursory description by that ex-official
Well if it was unintentional then lets give him a way out, he might have said it as a simpler explanation to "individual TRMs will modulate independently to steer an electronic beam".

Anyway, good catch.

Regarding the intensity of the news, does this mean Rd-93ma follows logically from it? Another implication would be some additional radar range and coverage but I dont see how that would be `blockbuster'.

@Quwa tagging you since you did the story on radars.
something which was mentioned to me by someone but it flew safely above my head.
I had a call with a PAF veteran as well and discussion came to JF 17. he mentioned RD 93 MA. I believe, if I remember correctly. the customized Russian engine being developed for JF-17 with some new features (that I failed to grasp). he mentioned mid air on/ off function and some computerized control of its thrust in certain ways. what I got out of that information was that Russia was developing on order a very customized jet engine meant for a single engine jet with particular (fill in space) features and since Russian airforce doesn't operate any single engine jet so it was purpose built for Pakistan.

rest is known to Allah and resident aviation galactic commanders on this forum.

something which was mentioned to me by someone but it flew safely above my head.
I had a call with a PAF veteran as well and discussion came to JF 17. he mentioned RD 93 MA. I believe, if I remember correctly. the customized Russian engine being developed for JF-17 with some new features (that I failed to grasp). he mentioned mid air on/ off function and some computerized control of its thrust in certain ways. what I got out of that information was that Russia was developing on order a very customized jet engine meant for a single engine jet with particular (fill in space) features and since Russian airforce doesn't operate any single engine jet so it was purpose built for Pakistan.

rest is known to Allah and resident aviation galactic commanders on this forum.

He was describing the function of FADEC

Guys watch this VLOG & enjoy ...... but kindly don't laugh ....

2777 miles per house
bringing far flung Indian areas in range
arming with "those" missiles
atomic payload
invisibility to radars
mysterious Jet flown by PAF chief undetectable by "Indian intelligence"

Indians kicking their backsides for buying very expensive plane which is useless compared to Pakistan's (undisclosed) newest Latest jet of ultimatest of the greatest Jet ever conceived

but do we have any evidence from any news reports that the crashed units have been replaced ?

I mean we lost 2 and we are missing 2 (2P-63 and 2P-64) so it seems to be a BIG co-incidence no?

and if my memory serves me correctly the Nigerian units had different serials during production and were not given PAF serials like NAF-702

I knew you will pick it up. I was attentive suddenly and replayed the mildly explained comment about the modules attributes and function.

Hi,

At 6:00 minutes---there is some blockbuster information---@Irfan Baloch.

Detection and search info were already available since long afaik, lobe steering was pretty obvious too but the **emphasis** of the respected sir on the "newness" of the tech shouldn't be ignored which wouldn't be significant for everyone but it intrigues me

Last edited:
2777 miles per house
bringing far flung Indian areas in range
arming with "those" missiles
atomic payload
invisibility to radars
mysterious Jet flown by PAF chief undetectable by "Indian intelligence"

Indians kicking their backsides for buying very expensive plane which is useless compared to Pakistan's (undisclosed) newest Latest jet of ultimatest of the greatest Jet ever conceived
Irfan... using your words... may be we need a new name for JF-17; Kick A..s vs Tej A.s
just some humour. Swamis will be happy

Back
Top Bottom