What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

20200716_172252.jpg

With 12 single seat From 2018 and 12 dual seat from 2019 plus another 12 dual seat for 2020 I think both 18 plus one more sqn should be converted to jf by the end of the year ??

what will be the role of this new squardon?

At least two B variants inducted in existing Black Panthers squadron!
Yes, but they are in Black Panthers for evaluation purposes. Black Panthers always receives the new birds of new origin first, and after certain time those birds are delivered to requisite squadron.

Last edited:

Maybe one day they fix those damn silly hinges on the J17B.. i am not counting on it.

Really poor quality engineering ... sigh..

Otherwise a really really good picture. Hopefully a high resolution one will come out.

PAF made it to Farnborough once and only sends C130s to RIAT every year. The air enthusiasts go to RIAT and not Farnborough or Paris.. Maybe one day we will see the JF17 at RIAT 202x .. :)

Very cool visuals, but someone needs to tell them to change the narration from that robot voice. There plenty of people that would provide the audio for them, this auto-generated speech is often found on clickbait videos on yt, doesn't sound good on top of a professional video. Have seen it on a lot of their videos.

Maybe one day they fix those damn silly hinges on the J17B.. i am not counting on it.

Really poor quality engineering ... sigh..

Otherwise a really really good picture. Hopefully a high resolution one will come out.

PAF made it to Farnborough once and only sends C130s to RIAT every year. The air enthusiasts go to RIAT and not Farnborough or Paris.. Maybe one day we will see the JF17 at RIAT 202x .. :)

Watch the video. These thunders are going to the RIAT 2020.

Back
Top Bottom