What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Maybe one day they fix those damn silly hinges on the J17B.. i am not counting on it.

Really poor quality engineering ... sigh..

Otherwise a really really good picture. Hopefully a high resolution one will come out.

PAF made it to Farnborough once and only sends C130s to RIAT every year. The air enthusiasts go to RIAT and not Farnborough or Paris.. Maybe one day we will see the JF17 at RIAT 202x .. :)
Christmas came early for you my friend

110124246_2704006436503363_8282972349632429090_o.jpg

So AESA radar already made it to the twin seater?

No clue, but Blk 2 and 2B can accommodate the air-cooled AESA as they both incorporate enhanced ECS system. Remember, the LKF-603 was tested on a blk-2 configuration.

Hi in the first picture next to the second seat it’s a refuelling light I believe so
What’s your opinion about the IFR probe will it hinder the second pilot vision
Just a off topic do we have something similar in mirage with IFR probe with dual seat
If possible to answer
Thank you

Some hindrances might occur, but the probe is detachable so installation may be mission-specific. OTOH, Mir 2000 obstructing a good chunk of the pilot's visibility.

YtncuuL91z3aGDQuXfOhOfyU8RxuqZPJ-ON-HfrKiStmac9adkg32VF-iuK1Vh5u5JdAHMHV30BuFDJplW67NkdfxUyOy6N8LUy6B6u3TOR6CkfBk3cZqhpV8uw

Pandemic has caused halt on lot of physical activities. Since, RIAT has to continue; this time it is virtual participation. I don't think we are going to RIAT 2020 instead, participating virtually.

Back
Top Bottom