What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

The aircraft has not been put through enough flight tests to be deemed safe for a flight demonstration. There should be patience involved with a new project, and with time the demos will come. These rules have been written in blood....give it time, the JF-17B will have its chance for a flying demo AND then the songs, the ads filled documentaries, the worshiping and so on so forth.......

Hi,

Thank you for the post---. Readers just don't realize that every newly built item needs to be put thru its paces and all the functions to be checked and re-checked even on newly built single seat JF17.

But when you have a new structure---it will take time to put it thru its paces. This two seater supposedly is not a serial production aircraft ---.

Last edited:
i dont see it ugly at all, which part is ugly, dorsal spine seems appropriate?

i just dont like the hinges:hitwall:

The machine is not meant to take part in Hollywood movies but it is designed to kick some @ss. So take a break people, PAF and CAC are not making super cars they are fighter jets meant for a purpose. JF-17 B is good looking than many 2 seat fighter jets.

kmlzetsjqhk3h3c8vfww.jpg

I guess because twin seater was never on their priority ... just a hap hazard effort to satisfy/pitch to prospects who were linking the possibility of jf-17 purchase with twin seater version

It look half hearted product by looks.

I believe that it has 150 kg more carrying capacity than the single seater---

Hey MK mate, any paper trail for that? ^^^^

I'd see an empty weight or even MTOW augmented
by 150 kgs but not a load out gain if all else is ISO.

What I mean is that with additional seat and cockpit
plus the human user, we're up by 200, 300 + kgs at
the very minimum.

Then, the MTOW limit includes some margin but not
one that should be touched for safety reasons unless
you make other modifications concurrently to the AC
such as more power or weight gain elsewhere on cell.

If MTOW stays unchanged or goes up by 150 kgs, the
combat load will still go down a bit or one of the fuel
tanks will lose the weight equivalent of the pilot, seat
and instruments added or a mix.

Best of days to you, Tay.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom