What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Thanks, Sir for Appreciation & feedback (Blue coloured). As far as spreading info which officially not confirmed (I have mentioned here that there are bright chances of the said weapons & usage of this Fighter Jet in PAF haven't said that it is confirmed). As far as research on topic or studies on a particular topic is concerned I have read three different defence experts articles from three different sources and then stitched it together. I used to work for three to four days and sometimes a week for these types of videos.

Bro, it’s ok to have a youtube channel, to spread info as well as earn, but please don’t stuff in things which aren’t officially confirmed and feed the masses with false. That is no way !!!
And please don’t market in these threads. I appreciate what you are doing but do it better given you have pdf as a book, full of discussions by quite amazing and informed members.

Sir,
Have you checked my video and please share what's wrong with it?

You should go through this entire thread and get your facts straight about JF17B. It is a good effort but it is always better to do bit of research and might as well consult with experts on the matter before making such video.

You should go through this entire thread and get your facts straight about JF17B. It is a good effort but it is always better to do bit of research and might as well consult with experts on the matter before making such video.

Hmmm, Sure why not Sir, There is always room for improvement.

Bro, it’s ok to have a youtube channel, to spread info as well as earn, but please don’t stuff in things which aren’t officially confirmed and feed the masses with false. That is no way !!!
And please don’t market in these threads. I appreciate what you are doing but do it better given you have pdf as a book, full of discussions by quite amazing and informed members.

Agreed with both of you, but let’s not discourage him. @Sunny4pak , try better, and don’t market on pdf :-).

Good content requires hours and days of extensive study and analysis. @Deino and @Bilal Khan (Quwa) are good examples of what i am saying

Oh my god !! You as well have such people in family ? :lol::lol::lol:

I have such elders as well, although not limited to defence, mostly politicis but sometimes defence comes up and highest utter form of rubbish they speak about things and problems, once i tried to correct them and then i was corrected for being a younger one. Ab to bas chup hokar andar hi andar hansta hon :-)

1 ne to J-17 raptor nam dedia tha:hitwall:

Lol. When I correct them the response I usually get ham na dunya dhakia ha tum to thora din Hoya pada hoy.

I need this badly !!!!!!!!!!!

Someone subscribed ?

upload_2020-2-5_0-1-46.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom