What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

I need a clarification?

Is it safe to assume PAF has 26 x Twin Seater on Order.
out of which 14 that are delivered up-till now are KLJ7 armed OCU/FCU-Combat Trainers and remaining 12 x Twin Seats will be AESA armed FCU/OCU - Combat Capable aircraft that will support upcoming a Block 3 Inductions.

Am i correct in my assumption?

I need a clarification?

out of which 14 that are delivered up-till now are KLJ7 armed OCU/FCU-Combat Trainers and remaining 12 x Twin Seats will be AESA armed FCU/OCU - Combat Capable aircraft that will support upcoming a Block 3 Inductions.

Your assumptions are incorrect. All JF17Bs will be built to the same Block II standard.

Space wise it should occupy less space as there are no pullies etc. However the technical transformation from a pully based dual redundancy system to full 3 axis FBW/O escapes me. I do however recall that incorporation of full FBW needed quite a few modifications and these may not be possible in older platforms.
Cost could be one factor but as I note it has not been done before and all FBW platforms have been FBW ab initio. So it might be both cost vs benefit as well as technical limitations/modifications which dictate decisions
A
Correct, to retrofit the 1/2 should not be a priority and there are technical limitation - it is a question of ROI; leave it as is. B/Blk3 are already now standardised with common 3 axis fbw; that is good enough it carry on to new generation. older units can be upgraded to a better radar as time allows; plus keep systems integration work going on for commonality with all.

I need a clarification?

Standard dual seater assignment 2x11 sqn =22 plus 4 assigned to ocu equal 26

Ccs Sqn does not need dual seaters , guessing based on history

Total 12 Sqn plus ocu

But there can be additional B model orders in future who knows

Currently 16 jf are assigned per Sqn *** two B model being 18 per Sqn

18x12 Sqn eq 216 aircraft plus ccs 8 to 10
So 226 min order but in reality to replace all mirages pad would need 250 plus

for heaven's sake; stop plastering this rubbish youtube videos. If you like to be entertained for childish stuff, keep it off this forum.
It is the unfortunate reality of today’s times that every one armed with a computer and a voice can put nonsense online in an authoritative manner.

for heaven's sake; stop plastering this rubbish youtube videos. If you like to be entertained for childish stuff, keep it off this forum.

Sir all the things that I have mentioned in the said video are already written by different defence experts in their articles, furthermore, we have tried to share what it seemed to be close to reality with regard to that jet.

It is the unfortunate reality of today’s times that every one armed with a computer and a voice can put nonsense online in an authoritative manner.

Sir all the things that I have mentioned in the said video are already written by different defence experts in their articles, furthermore, we have tried to share what it seemed to be close to reality with regard to that jet.

Glad someone said it outloud. Some new members post utter crap like this video on PDF. I dared saw one such video once and i would say that these videos are like horse $hit from parallel universe.

I watch your videos, and I like your enthusiasm. Well done, you clearly are a patriot and have love for your forces.

Glad someone said it outloud. Some new members post utter crap like this video on PDF. I dared saw one such video once and i would say that these videos are like horse $hit from parallel universe.

Guys this is nothing during family gatherings, I see old uncles claiming JF-17 to be a 5th Generation Fighter and the others nodding in agreement. Lol

Sir,
Have you checked my video and please share what's wrong with it?

JF17B (Bravo) from Different Perspective 2020

Bro, it’s ok to have a youtube channel, to spread info as well as earn, but please don’t stuff in things which aren’t officially confirmed and feed the masses with false. That is no way !!!
And please don’t market in these threads. I appreciate what you are doing but do it better given you have pdf as a book, full of discussions by quite amazing and informed members.

Agreed with both of you, but let’s not discourage him. @Sunny4pak , try better, and don’t market on pdf :-).

Good content requires hours and days of extensive study and analysis. @Deino and @Bilal Khan (Quwa) are good examples of what i am saying

Guys this is nothing during family gatherings, I see old uncles claiming JF-17 to be a 5th Generation Fighter and the others nodding in agreement. Lol
Oh my god !! You as well have such people in family ? :lol::lol::lol:

I have such elders as well, although not limited to defence, mostly politicis but sometimes defence comes up and highest utter form of rubbish they speak about things and problems, once i tried to correct them and then i was corrected for being a younger one. Ab to bas chup hokar andar hi andar hansta hon :-)

1 ne to J-17 raptor nam dedia tha:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom