What's new

JF-17 Thunder verses Hal Tejas FTD facts

With the upcoming block 3 there won,t be much differences in weapons and speed.
Also the thunder is battle proven and already getting exports and admiration from other countries.Tejas are yet to kill a crow and still in prototype stages.
Don,t pay attention to those youtube videos made by biased indian airforce fan boys.

With the upcoming block 3 there won,t be much differences in weapons and speed.
Also the thunder is battle proven and already getting exports and admiration from other countries.Tejas are yet to kill a crow and still in prototype stages.
Don,t pay attention to those youtube videos made by biased indian airforce fan boys.

It's not in prototype stage. Mark 1 is in production. But you are in saying that it's immature.

I love the fact the Thunder has been inducted gone to Air shows gone to combat excises has gone through multiple blocks has multiple order from orders from multiple different countries has bomb targets and now gotten multiple air to air kills has gone through an entire life cycle of a combat plane while the flying samosa has not left its truck nearly what 40 years in development the entire HAL team should just end their miserable existence

I love the fact the Thunder has been inducted gone to Air shows gone to combat excises has gone through multiple blocks has multiple order from orders from multiple different countries has bomb targets and now gotten multiple air to air kills has gone through an entire life cycle of a combat plane while the flying samosa has not left its truck nearly what 40 years in development the entire HAL team should just end their miserable existence
@Wow...WELL said..bravo

Tejas is like 5:52 :p

Back
Top Bottom