What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

i hope jf-17B will be like TA-50 Lead In Fighter Trainer

which will help to improve pilot training program

i hope jf-17B will be like TA-50 Lead In Fighter Trainer

which will help to improve pilot training program

How B version will help improve pilot training as compared to current training standard ?

How B version will help improve pilot training as compared to current training standard ?
PAF is interested in Hongdu L-15 & and korean offered paf TA-50 in past
due to budget issue we cant afford a new fighter or trainer
if paf customize thunder like TA-50
product_s0103.jpg

PAF is interested in Hongdu L-15 & and korean offered paf TA-50 in past
due to budget issue we cant afford a new fighter or trainer
if paf customize thunder like TA-50
product_s0103.jpg

Because of our stupid prime minister Nawaz shareef
Imran Khan would of been much better
i

The dual seat variant will be pivotal for training missions and improving operational capability.

Because of our stupid prime minister Nawaz shareef
Imran Khan would of been much better
i

What Miracle he made in KPK except few internet and Media created worriers jobs and they have separate propaganda units for that.

Third party designation, ground designation. Just because you dont have a pod, doesnt mean you cant carry LGBs.
The Rafale dropped LGBs in Libya without a pod, the M2Ks carried it and provided designation.
I was expecting that reply, But not from you.

What Miracle he made in KPK except few internet and Media created worriers jobs and they have separate propaganda units for that.

Depoliticizing the police and creating free education and education for most of the kpk citizens
and those are just a few of theme

Why so literal? Just highlighting PAF's failure to integrate and operationalize a decent targeting pod.
Considering that decent targeting pods are not available on Alibaba.com or amazon.. and that we are currently still only paying off the interest on the loans we have taken for the JF.. I would be a little more patient and give more credit in the circumstances faced(both monetary and in terms of society wide corruption and lack of honesty)

Back
Top Bottom