What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

@Vibrio That Fishbed should have never crossed the LoC if the RoE prohibited it, as we discussed.

I have no two views on that one. Should have remained in.

But if you look at the LC in the region, the LC swings in North-North-Easterly direction and then doubles back in a South-South-Easterly direction, creating a 'knob'. What I have been led to believe is that once the flight of F-16, and here I am now very sure about the flight, was detected undertaking a technical violation of LC (entering within 10 kms of their own side) our Migs (02) were vectored towards them. The F-16s thereafter merely transgressed about 3 or 4 kms on our side and then moved to egress just as our Migs fell in. The Wing Commander was on a lock (as made out from ATC data available) and moved for a 'kill'. Since he was in a technical violation by then, he was targeted by PAF aircrafts as also SAMs. The IR countermeasures were quickly overcome in a volley and he was hit by what is believed to be an A2A missile (AIM-120C). The aircraft subsequently was a dead bird and crossed the LC as no sane pilot would eject at that altitude in that terrain. And rest, as is said, is history.

But I do concur, he was not a Flying Officer to fall for such things ...as a Wing Commander, he messed up (in a military pov)

Interesting take, he thinks the mi17 was an.Indian friendly fire

That looks more reasonable than techincal failure looking at eye witnesses and timing of the crash

He is right about the other aircraft being either Su-30MKI or Mirage-2000. Initially, open speculations were of another MiG-21 but IAF itself gave confirmation in a tweet that their formation included one MiG-21, one Su-30MKi, and one Mirage-2000. This rules out the second MiG-21.

He is right about the other aircraft being either Su-30MKI or Mirage-2000. Initially, open speculations were of another MiG-21 but IAF itself gave confirmation in a tweet that their formation included one MiG-21, one Su-30MKi, and one Mirage-2000. This rules out the second MiG-21.
full show link plzz?

The part i am intersted in him stating mi17 was probably a friendly fire

Just leaving this here. My previous engagements have made it clear that cock and bull analysis will persist.
This comes from the official account of the IOK police.
On day 1 i speculated that this araam was either from a different place
I am sure BOTH sides launched multiple BVRs

The part i am intersted in him stating mi17 was probably a friendly fire

On day 1 i speculated that this araam was either from a different place
I am sure BOTH sides launched multiple BVRs

I have a speculation, or a conspiracy theory if you may say. The AMRAAM India is showing is perhaps a used (tested) or damaged missile from Taiwan. India may have acquired it for the purpose of studying it or perhaps even reverse engineering it if it was initially in a better condition. This is something for Raytheon to look into.

I have a speculation, or a conspiracy theory if you may say. The AMRAAM India is showing is perhaps a used (tested) or damaged missile from Taiwan. India may have acquired it for the purpose of studying it or perhaps even reverse engineering it if it was initially in a better condition. This is something for Raytheon to look into.
Its more plausible that its one of the several that Pakistan has fired over the last 10years

53386687_2059279877501616_8197261580556042240_o.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom