What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

If your repeat shit long enough it becomes real.

Now tell me. Experts on pdf know the gun is set wrong but world class design engineers at PAF and China don't know the problem and have not bothered to fix it. Just imagine that.

Especially when it only involves changing the angle of the gun which is already installed

If your repeat shit long enough it becomes real.

Now tell me. Experts on pdf know the gun is set wrong but world class design engineers at PAF and China don't know the problem and have not bothered to fix it. Just imagine that.

The only place where I've seen this mentioned is DCS videos on YouTube, I've yet to see anyone produce an official source from the designers and manufacturers stating the gun is declined by 8 degrees and optimised for ground attack.

But of course, people take YouTube videos and a flight sim game as reality and start spreading the same BS.

The only place where I've seen this mentioned is DCS videos on YouTube, I've yet to see anyone produce an official source from the designers and manufacturers stating the gun is declined by 8 degrees and optimised for ground attack.

But of course, people take YouTube videos and a flight sim game as reality and start spreading the same BS.
Hi,

If you had an engineering background and knew / understood the flight path of high speed projectiles---you don't need an official source.

Just the location of the gun in itself is a proof that it would be at a declining angle---otherwise in a downward dive---the bullets would eat away the nose of the aircraft---maybe you don't understand what I am saying----.

Hi,

If you had an engineering background and knew / understood the flight path of high speed projectiles---you don't need an official source.

Just the location of the gun in itself is a proof that it would be at a declining angle---otherwise in a downward dive---the bullets would eat away the nose of the aircraft---maybe you don't understand what I am saying----.

So by that simple minded logic, just because the gun is located on the underside of the aircraft, that means it has to be declined 8 degrees downwards does it?! WTF?! By that logic, the guns on the Tornado and the Gripen must also be declined 8 degrees downward as well then?! What about our Mirages, are the cannons also declined by 8 degrees?! Please don't quote me, you're on my ignore list.

Last edited:
So by that simple minded logic, just because the gun is located on the underside of the aircraft, that means it has to be declined 8 degrees downwards does it?! WTF?! By that logic, the guns on the Tornado and the Gripen must also be declined 8 degrees downward as well then?! What about our Mirages, are the cannons also declined by 8 degrees?! Please don't quote me, you're on my ignore list.
Bro the logic is flawed and gun isn't at that angle

Fuwi4PNWwAclglU

Hi,

So how many aircraft did the F-4 shhotdown with the gun---?

How many aircraft were shot down with a gun in the 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's---any idea---?
PAF F16s did shoot down an Afghani Mig with guns during soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

JF-17 gave Pakistan a sustainable defence. It is known that historical procurements of F-104, F-16 and Mirages were a stress on national economy. However, local production costed us almost 1/3 the price of jet with same capability in market. Today, PAF operates 150+ Thunders!
Fu3Wl_macAQbIdr

Back
Top Bottom