What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

1655584171427.png

Should Pakistan seek Turkish Assistance for more composite incorporation on JF-17 ?
Seems like TAI is more advanced than Pakistan here... JF won't mind some more weight loss.. would it ?

Evert time I fly JF-17 in DCS with 4 SD-10s on the Dual Racks makes me want to see those in real-life on our birds. Last we heard that we were testing those on the Block 3s and that was the hold-up. Any updates? Any Real pics of those on our Thunders?

Last edited:
Evert time I fly JF-17 in DCS with 4 SD-10s on the Dual Racks makes me want to see those in real-life on our birds. Last we heard that we were testing those on the Block 3s and that was the hold-up. Any updates? Any Real pics of those on our Thunders?

Wouldn't that interfere with the range and performance of the aircraft? During a Hushkit interview a JF-17 driver stated that one downside of the JF-17 is limited BVR payload.

Feeling is like: slaying the Sheyatin with the Zulfiker....

Should Pakistan seek Turkish Assistance for more composite incorporation on JF-17 ?
Seems like TAI is more advanced than Pakistan here... JF won't mind some more weight loss.. would it ?
Bayraktar has established one of the largest composite manufacturing facilities in the world for aerospace applications....

Back
Top Bottom