What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Fuel expands on temperature changes and over drain happens this drain is for fuel not oil ;)
Not sure about oil part on jf-17 but you will see it under all except I have not seen it under f-16 may be they have another way of handling it

Looks like they are draining the hydraulic fluid reservoir to replace hydraulic fluid as part of routine maintenance. F-16 is FBW, electric actuation of control surfaces as opposed to hydraulic.

Chose your favourite A or B ?

1620389564081.png

/Chuckle, given that if both A and B have equal capabilities, I will select A and not B, guess why not B ? need a clue ? likely not.

Chose your favourite A or B ?

View attachment 741467
if dcs is anything to measure by, I already know how to startup, take off, fly & land the Thunder so I'll choose B. that way I can take my Mrs along for the ride in the backseat...and no, it ain't no romantic ride; I will go supersonic at a high angle of attack WHILE INVERTED as payback for all the times she gave me a headache with all her nagging, yapping & complaining! :P

Last edited:
if dcs is anything to measure by, I already know how to startup, take off, fly & land the Thunder so I'll choose B. that way I can take my Mrs along for the ride in the backseat...and no, it ain't no romantic ride; I will go supersonic at a high angle of attack WHILE INVERTED as payback for all the times she gave me a headache with all her nagging, yapping & complaining! :P
Haa Haa. Sounds so familiar. However it is-said that a lot of men will go into Jannat because of the abuse sufferred at the hands of their wives and being patient. One could try having multiple wives in the hope of leaving one who is being grumpy to go to the one in better mood but then I am reminded of George Bernard Shaw's response to a beautiful lady who proposed marriage to him by suggesting the off springs might have her beauty and his brain" Madam the only thing stopping me from accepting your proposal is the thought of what if the off springs acquired my looks and your beauty". So in-short be patient and kind. They are what they are and that can not be-changed.

A

Haa Haa. Sounds so familiar. However it is-said that a lot of men will go into Jannat because of the abuse sufferred at the hands of their wives and being patient. One could try having multiple wives in the hope of leaving one who is being grumpy to go to the one in better mood but then I am reminded of George Bernard Shaw's response to a beautiful lady who proposed marriage to him by suggesting the off springs might have her beauty and his brain" Madam the only thing stopping me from accepting your proposal is the thought of what if the off springs acquired my looks and your beauty". So in-short be patient and kind. They are what they are and that can not be-changed.

A
agreed and well said. in fact, the days when wives don't nag, we get worried that wth woman? you feelin' okay? :laugh:

So I waS Thinking not for paf but overall customer sales perspective

What options are there for jf-17 for Rece pods like other aircraft have

Tactical Airborne Reconnaissance Pod

In case of f-16 at least block 15 introduced chin hardpoint which were also added on block 5 and 10 so the question
Is will chin hp be introduced in block 1 and 2

Pac Jf17 video claims all previous block can be upgraded to latest variant [emoji6]

Chao

@11:00 min

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom