What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

any chance it will get a significant engine upgrade at some point? Maybe F414 tier?

7E64ED88-54BC-40DF-9C51-82A10C2D4699.jpeg

New AESA KlJ 5 ?

Last edited:
Are we sure these videos are from Nigeria? The extent of the assembled unit leads me to believe that it is; only the radome, wings, and horizontal stabilizers have been removed.

If so, it would be quite interesting to know why they chose to deliver them as SKDs instead of just ferrying them over. Especially after already assembling and flight testing them. Doesn't make any logistical sense to me, except that there might not have been an available pit stop on the route. Anyone have any ideas?
I am confused too

As you were saying, a ADM-160C TALD type missile would be very useful if it could both jam radars and mimic JF-17 on radars thereby tricking enemy SAMs to engage the drones.

That should be a very easy project for AVRID, and a JF-17 could likely carry many of of these. Would be very useful for future strike packages. The ADM-160C for reference weighs about 110kg.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

what is UH 319 ? experts pls share more about it ?
Hahaha sorry sir. "Uh" was an expression of surprise. Furthermore, the first digit of the 3 number sequence on the front of Pakistan's JF-17s tells us the block. So this number would suggest that this is a picture of the 19th block 3 aircraft. Hence my utter disbelief. The serial is definitely PSed.

Hahaha sorry sir. "Uh" was an expression of surprise. Furthermore, the first digit of the 3 number sequence on the front of Pakistan's JF-17s tells us the block. So this number would suggest that this is a picture of the 19th block 3 aircraft. Hence my utter disbelief. The serial is definitely PSed.
Where did @Windjammer get that image from?

Or DCS

Back
Top Bottom