What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Capture2.PNG

This is first time they officially unveiled MAR-1 ARM with JF-17

I would say it is just another image during the trials ... I won't rate this already as an official unveiling?!!

I would say it is just another image during the trials ... I won't rate this already as an official unveiling?!!
MAR-1A was repeatedly displayed at IDEAS defence Exhibition with JF-17
its not a revelation and pic shown in the video is an old picture

Last edited:
MAR-1A was repeatedly displayed at IDEAS defence Exhibition with JF-17
its not a revelation and pic shown in the video is an old picture

Hi,

MAR 1 was integrated a longtime ago---.

Hi,

MAR 1 was integrated a longtime ago---.

But was it in the end really introduced in PAF service? The reports I know are contradicting and on an operational JF-17 so far i haven't seen one?

Last edited:
But was it in the end really introduced in PAF service? The report I know are contradicting and on an operational JF-17 so far i haven't seen one?
It's a SEAD/DEAD weapon,PAF can't do brandishing it all around.Pakistan did purchased these weapons from Brazil.

It's a SEAD/DEAD weapon,PAF can't do brandishing it all around.Pakistan did purchased these weapons from Brazil.

That's understandable, but is this purchase and service introduction really confirmed? I have some reports that say there were issues during integration and trials and that deal was scrapped in the end.

That's understandable, but is this purchase and service introduction really confirmed? I have some reports that say there were issues during integration and trials and that deal was scrapped in the end.
Many members with good knowledge about project has said that project went as planned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom