What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

When you cannot identify anything & your enemy cant see anything hitable - VLRAAM do or donot!

My best guess would be that block 3 would allow greater passive engagement with an LPI radar and stealthy features. It could also allow greater situational awareness, and allow for mid course updates, and even IRST-based targeting. Jamming would improve as well as ECCM and ECM.

If there is a new engine, greater kinetic performance would allow better f-pole performance, again improving BVR shooting range and NEZ.

My best guess would be that block 3 would allow greater passive engagement with an LPI radar and stealthy features. It could also allow greater situational awareness, and allow for mid course updates, and even IRST-based targeting. Jamming would improve as well as ECCM and ECM.

If there is a new engine, greater kinetic performance would allow better f-pole performance, again improving BVR shooting range and NEZ.
this is assuming block 3 has a good internal jammer and IRST..which isnt confirmed

Allah...
and I am last one to try to give that scriptic invocation but after experiencing it, Allah hi Pakistani ka Hafiz hai.
I must have attented 10 meetings at Nescom which has now become a 'dangal-house' of crooks.The last meeting we had a man sitting in charge who i had show-caused for a certain reason a dozen yrs ago. I obviously left. It was pain to see the alma marta dying. We will have to plan to deal with the wolves & dine with the vixens.

Is this the JF-17 Thunder thread or Pakistan's future thread?

Thunder - Wait for Block-lll, let's see what direction it takes Pakistan Air Force, in. Be it BVR regime or anything else. Discussing it now, doesn't make sense, since the design parameters must've already have been set.

Pakistan's future - When you have an entire generation of youngsters growing up on bollywood filth and indian cable tv. What possible miracle were you expecting? Useless to say that when our youngsters are ripped between bollywood/indian-tv culture and hollywood/western-tv culture, then one cannot possibly hope for them to do anything but what they've been influenced by.

The "Madinah State" would only come if we understood our relationship with the Qur'an and Sunnah, recognized the value of education, and strive toward forbearance from the vile filth that surrounds us. Pakistan's future wouldn't be saved by the many, rather the few.

Is this the JF-17 Thunder thread or Pakistan's future thread?

Thunder - Wait for Block-lll, let's see what direction it takes Pakistan Air Force, in. Be it BVR regime or anything else. Discussing it now, doesn't make sense, since the design parameters must've already have been set.

Pakistan's future - When you have an entire generation of youngsters growing up on bollywood filth and indian cable tv. What possible miracle were you expecting? Useless to say that when our youngsters are ripped between bollywood/indian-tv culture and hollywood/western-tv culture, then one cannot possibly hope for them to do anything but what they've been influenced by.

The "Madinah State" would only come if we understood our relationship with the Qur'an and Sunnah, recognized the value of education, and strive toward forbearance from the vile filth that surrounds us. Pakistan's future wouldn't be saved by the many, rather the few.

The fates of Nations are decided by how the majority pleases or displeases Allah the Almighty. The few cannot forget everyone else and do their own thing. Remember the Bani Israel and their restriction on fishing on Saturday.

The fates of Nations are decided by how the majority pleases or displeases Allah the Almighty. The few cannot forget everyone else and do their own thing. Remember the Bani Israel and their restriction on fishing on Saturday.

Remind me, how is that one would see the day when Pakistan's young generation is no longer under the captive influence of the enemy's media? Is it because suddenly the collective 200 million Pakistanis would stop watching bollywood filth of their own conscience and morality. Or would it be because the "few" that would engage in poitical battle to petition the ban of indian and western media?

It is the few that would make the effort to steer the many away from certain doom, my dear brother. If the many had a moral compass which was guided by the Qur'an and Sunnah, we wouldn't have mullahs disgracing Muslims, liberals disgracing Pakistan and feudals ruling Pakistan for the past seven decades.

Remind me, how is that one would see the day when Pakistan's young generation is no longer under the captive influence of the enemy's media? Is it because suddenly the collective 200 million Pakistanis would stop watching bollywood filth of their own conscience and morality. Or would it be because the "few" that would engage in poitical battle to petition the ban of indian and western media?

It is the few that would make the effort to steer the many away from certain doom, my dear brother. If the many had a moral compass which was guided by the Qur'an and Sunnah, we wouldn't have mullahs disgracing Muslims, liberals disgracing Pakistan and feudals ruling Pakistan for the past seven decades.

I meant the few can't make a change by cutting themselves off. Yes, the few must seek help from Allah and make their best effort to remind the many, in the process, reminding themselves as well of Iman and Taqwa.

50663714_885301008484480_6859823028168032256_n.jpg

Most members talk about AESA Radar and FLIR on JF-17. There is another light/laser tech called LIDAR. The basics are in this video.

If LIDAR is used in conjunction with FLIR as a multi-sensor unit on a fighter, it could give following advantages:

1. Passive Listening for gathering intelligence on other radar and transmissions over a wide frequency band.
2. Passive detection for accurate determination of jammer bearings.
3. Laser obstacle avoidance and terrain following for covert operations.
4. Real time passive night vision.
5. An automatic target recognition (ATR) system for use in A2A homing missile that could recognize and track a target through fusing data from LIDAR and FLIR sensors.
Is any AirForcr using this LIDAR on which fighter jets in world ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom