What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Calm down fella.! Right or wrong everyone has an opinion to voice. If you dont agree move on. There is no need to start name calling just because you do not agree with someone else's view point.
Remember the time when @bilal Khan777 came on the board and said one of the Erieyes was Cinders. Non3 of us myself included believed him as we did not know who he is and what his source is. So reputations take time building up.
I remember a time Sir@MuradK laid into [USER=24037]@xman without knowing that he was an X AF person and his father was a friend of Muradk. These things happen and you should take things with calmness listen to him and respond accordingly with calmness which you initially did.
Just calm down and give people breathing space.
A[/USER]

OK. One has to ask how old is your knowledge or the knowledge of the person you are sourcing information from.
We on this forum know@Bilal khan777 as ex AF and a professional. You are denying the fact that you are a professional so my question is a valid one? Perhaps this is where the disparity lies. I just want to clarify the mist so people can learn to trust your view point.
Regards
A

Janab. It is a disgrace in itself that somebody can come on the board and claim 'professional' credentials just like that. Nobody is a 'professional' until and unless they hold the title, or is introduced by a title holder. So this guy should be banned for making unverified claims.

Janab. It is a disgrace in itself that somebody can come on the board and claim 'professional' credentials just like that. Nobody is a 'professional' until and unless they hold the title, or is introduced by a title holder. So this guy should be banned for making unverified claims.
Point taken but rest assured we have a mechanizm for varifying.
A

I hope sir@muradk is in the best of his health, need his input on the current situation.

Ok, guys. I'm finished and beseech your forgiveness, you mighty know-it-all lords! Plz, pardon me for pointing out something nobody wanted to hear.
I wish you all the best with your ideals, dreams and egos. All the best with Thunders taking on the Flankers being guided by non-existing AESA radars on ZDK-03s, our own Stealth fighters flying in 10 years and smacking the shit outta Su-57s in no time, single-mode Spada-2000 taking on advanced generation EW suites on adversary jets.
By the way, judging by the jingoism inherent here and elsewhere in our country and current trends in the region, it might be F-7s, Mirages and Thunders taking on the Raptors, Lightnings and Bones very soon!

@Horus can you check his location and correct his flags... many thanks

I hope sir@muradk is in the best of his health, need his input on the current situation.
He is busy with life. I have lost contact with him but perhaps might re establish it.
A

Please do so, we are missing experienced people like him, plz convey my regards to him.
Avail what you have to hand in the mean time. Bilal Khan 777 is of an equal rank and a retired ex PAF senior. Muradk has got other problems occupying him.
A

IMO ... the SD-10 not being operational with the JF-17 would be strange. Not once in my interaction with PAC/PAF officials or in the interactions of others with said officials since at least 2015 has anyone, anywhere come up with the SD-10s not being operational. There are some disappointing details to be sure, but this isn't one of them.

indeed, these are just fancy museum pieces.

View attachment 446113

View attachment 446114

"

CombatSurgeon said:
Hi. PL-10 and A-Darter have not been operationalized yet. Next stage would be whether we are offered.
And I wouldn't comment here upon JF-17's BVR fiasco still plaguing the operational squadrons! "

Hi,

Only if you were intelligent to understand the significance of what he stated---.

"

CombatSurgeon said:
Hi. PL-10 and A-Darter have not been operationalized yet. Next stage would be whether we are offered.
And I wouldn't comment here upon JF-17's BVR fiasco still plaguing the operational squadrons! "

Hi,

Only if you were intelligent to understand the significance of what he stated---.
Sir so SD 10 is available but still to obtain FOC ?

SD 10 is being carried on jf 17 on ADA assignments. Thousands of videos available

Please explain this what is your source,
you may be a false flagger pretending to be a Pakistani:blah::blah:
please provide a solid prove that we have No SD-10 capabilty so far:crazy:
IMO ... the SD-10 not being operational with the JF-17 would be strange. Not once in my interaction with PAC/PAF officials or in the interactions of others with said officials since at least 2015 has anyone, anywhere come up with the SD-10s not being operational. There are some disappointing details to be sure, but this isn't one of them.

Hi,

I can't even cry right now---.

Back
Top Bottom