What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Major gap is engine power and weapon load carrying capacity. More fuel thus longer flight duration. And j10 has 11 hardpoints as per pics available.

Jf17 and J10 can never be at par except for something in avionics.
How many hard points jf17 has?

Bhai google hai naaa. For now just 7.
Thanks sir
Major gap is engine power and weapon load carrying capacity. More fuel thus longer flight duration. And j10 has 11 hardpoints as per pics available.

Jf17 and J10 can never be at par except for something in avionics.
Thanks Sir
So even with these additional two HP totalling it to make 9 r still short of 2 HP

Sir what u highlighted is still a huge gap despite some news gadget introduced to block3
It means what Mastan Khan has been advocating was true about J10
PAF must work to acquire J10 in 3 squardon

Thanks sir

Thanks Sir
So even with these additional two HP totalling it to make 9 r still short of 2 HP

Sir what u highlighted is still a huge gap despite some news gadget introduced to block3

Wrong.

Thanks sir

Thanks Sir

I will agree and disagree both on the J10 issue. JF17 has its own benefits.

I will agree and disagree both on the J10 issue. JF17 has its own benefits.
One thing for sure is debatable that's naval wing for longer loiter time and endurance to strike deep enough to attach or counter Mig29 or AC
Block 3 will still be short legged unless it has CFT
So if EF and SU35 r not possible and block 3 can't do the job then what options we left with!
Only J10C

Can you plz tell me why exactly you would agree with him?
I havent read much which mastan sir has to say on this, but when i look at the 200+ su-30s plus the rafaels coming, i doubt 70 odd f16s r enough. Cant fully rely on Americans so here J10 comes in plus its ability to carry more weapon load means more targets can be engaged in a single sortie.

One thing for sure is debatable that's naval wing for longer loiter time and endurance to strike deep enough to attach or counter Mig29 or AC
Block 3 will still be short legged unless it has CFT
So if EF and SU35 r not possible and block 3 can't do the job then what options we left with!
Only J10C

Where did you get the information that 'Block 3 will still be short legged unless it has CFT'? Kindly desist from spreading uncorroborated information.

I havent read much which mastan sir has to say on this, but when i look at the 200+ su-30s plus the rafaels coming, i doubt 70 odd f16s r enough. Cant fully rely on Americans so here J10 comes in plus its ability to carry more weapon load means more targets can be engaged in a single sortie.

Unfortunately, it don't work that way. The SU-30 being large and able to carry more payload is a manifestation of the Russian air warfare philosophy. The SU-30 will fire volley of BVRs at a single target with different warheads to maximize the probability of kill. They will engage less targets as a result. If they don't do this and quickly eliminate threats, their large size means they become easy pray. The Thunder is more than capable of taking them on if it follows first shoot first kill philosophy. And that's just one method. The PAF will have its own philosophy which you and me have no idea about. As a moderator you should be the last person lending credence to moronic, dumb ***,and childish views.

Where did you get the information that 'Block 3 will still be short legged unless it has CFT'? Kindly desist from spreading uncorroborated information.
Brother
I m not an AF service man neither have any inner sources but I m following up this thread for many years on daily basis
Until recently what I read it was mentioned that's most likely AESA, additional HP better Avionics but not confirmed on HMD better engine is also not revealed also
Nobody confirmed about CFT as the design was not yet disclosed may be little enlarged wingspan
Many people said it will be game changer but many thought it to be little or at par with block52 or bit short of Rafale
Nobody discussed it being a gem for naval role so this is what I concluded
I m not spreading any wrong info but whatever I learnt from here
If u have any info plz enlighten us

Brother
I m not an AF service man neither have any inner sources but I m following up this thread for many years on daily basis
Until recently what I read it was mentioned that's most likely AESA, additional HP better Avionics but not confirmed on HMD better engine is also not revealed also
Nobody confirmed about CFT as the design was not yet disclosed may be little enlarged wingspan
Many people said it will be game changer but many thought it to be little or at par with block52 or bit short of Rafale
Nobody discussed it being a gem for naval role so this is what I concluded
I m not spreading any wrong info but whatever I learnt from here
If u have any info plz enlighten us

If you follow @messiach you will find a lot of engine related work is being done. So don't start forming opinions until the official Block 3 specs are made available.

If you follow @messiach you will find a lot of engine related work is being done. So don't start forming opinions until the official Block 3 specs are made available.
Agreed but engine related work is not yet disclosed as comfirmed what s discussed here as u said until offical spec is declared.
But it's good info it means that there is some work going in reality on engine

Back
Top Bottom