What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

PL-10 & PL-15 has been operationalized on J-10C. It means, Chinese HMD has become reliable upto the point that they are comfortable testing it on J-10C and with PL-10. So Chinese HMD is becoming a reality day by day. Block-3 will come in 2019. Further enhancements in PL-10, PL-15 and Chinese HMD by then should make these 3 things default armament of Block 3 replacing PL-5, SD-10 A @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777

j-10c-operational-pl-10-pl-12x-or-pl-15-jpg.410993

c__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved-images_35786900991_c0fde5aba7_o-jpg.411388

Is someone say's 2019. That is three years late from Original plan. I think JF17b is the reason of delays
RsYlX.jpg

Last edited:
ACM is the decision maker to an extent, like any CEO he has a team feeding into him. The question then lies with the integrity of those individuals; are they well versed in their task- or have they climbed the ladder bootlicking their way with "yes sir". Did these men sell their souls out early during a stint at Luke AFB or did they sell it out later to the local representative for Northrop Grumman or Siemens?
are you suggesting that the PAF officers are on an American payroll.

are you suggesting that the PAF officers are on an American payroll.

Hi,

As they say---" proof is in the pudding "---.

If you look at the results of failed procurement---the Paf officers are definitely working in favor of the enemy---ie INDIA.

PL-10 & PL-15 has been operationalized on J-10C. It means, Chinese HMD has become reliable upto the point that they are comfortable testing it on J-10C and with PL-10. So Chinese HMD is becoming a reality day by day. Block-3 will come in 2019. Further enhancements in PL-10, PL-15 and Chinese HMD by then should make these 3 things default armament of Block 3 replacing PL-5, SD-10 A @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777

c__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved-images_35786900991_c0fde5aba7_o-jpg.411388

Hi,

At the end of the day---china will have an operational HMD---and that is not too far.

Last edited:
So much negativity by Oscar, with some out of date references ;)

JF17 HMD likely to be Chinese, when they are able to qualify it with Martin Baker, which is neither easy nor likely in near future.
I prefer the term historical- my impression of the PAF's honesty and integrity needs no historical references anymore as I have dealt with them and the behavior has been on par with other corrupt practices within the country.
I should have listened to Dr. S M before approaching this line of work.

I prefer the term historical- my impression of the PAF's honesty and integrity needs no historical references anymore as I have dealt with them and the behavior has been on par with other corrupt practices within the country.
I should have listened to Dr. S M before approaching this line of work.

Hi,

Must have been numerous ' major events ' for you to talk like that---.

So---should I assume that you are not mad at me anymore?

Hi,

Must have been numerous ' major events ' for you to talk like that---.

So---should I assume that you are not mad at me anymore?
Not really, Ive seen multiple events before but in this case it was someone I knew very well; corrupted by the system.

As for being mad at you, it had nothing to do with corruption since that I had been pointing out for a while- it has to do with exagerrating any problem.

As long as we promote an accurate assessment based on techincal facts, we will ensure that not every other person decides to post their fantastical thoughts as actual reality.

The point of the forum is to investigate and sort through news and information,
Ideas and speculation ;to come to a reasonable conclusion on what was,is and might be in store for Pakistan's defense.

We'll need to see clear photos of the J-10B/C canopy. The presence of the PL-10 doesn't necessarily mean that there is an HMD/S at play at the moment. Simply put, the PLAAF could be looking at rolling out the AAMs ahead of the HMD/S as the AAMs themselves provide key improvements over older PL-9 and PL-5s.

Hi,

As they say---" proof is in the pudding "---.

If you look at the results of failed procurement---the Paf officers are definitely working in favor of the enemy---ie INDIA.
Hi don't you think that the reason of failed procurement in the past is our low defence budget and a failing economy and double that with the increasing prices of defence equipment around the world especially aviation related equipment.

A few weeks back when a JF-17 shot down an intruding UAV, some of you guys were wondering how the JF-17 which are based in Karachi or Peshawar managed to carry out an i interception in Baluchistan instead of the home based F-7PGs....well there just happens to be JF-17 deployment at Samungli Base in Baluchistan .

19990365_1378084218976053_6930774662780762361_n.jpg

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @TaimiKhan @Taimoor Khan @TOPGUN

A few weeks back when a JF-17 shot down an intruding UAV, some of you guys were wondering how the JF-17 which are based in Karachi or Peshawar managed to carry out an i interception in Baluchistan instead of the home based F-7PGs....well there just happens to be JF-17 deployment at Samungli Base in Baluchistan .

View attachment 411801

The bird clearly seems to be from,No. 16 Squadron 'Black Panthers' , currently based in Peshawar.Must have been dispatched for this Job or Equipping Samungli with JFT'S is underway.May be 23 or 17 is getting a conversion.

View attachment 411801

The flying distance from khr to panjgur is much less compared to sending a jet from quetta. Below pic can give an idea. The jf17 did fly from khr.

China-Pakistan-Economic-Corridor-Western-Route-Road-Map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom