What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be block 2 number 13 plane. Looks like 3rd squadron is all ready soon :p:
ohhh bhai they were writing 2013 its typo error only

@Imran Khan

Why so? I consider improving defence relations with Afghanistan is in the interest of both countries. If we can come to work together, Afghans can be good parteners. Till what time we will keep hating them? Making them partners will be better, no?

JF 17 is an excellent choice for Afghan Air Force. Low cost economical fighter with good air to ground capability, something they need. They will have added, unique advantage of using maintenance facilities of Pakistan located so close. This will make sure their fleet remains in good health, always. We can withhold systems like BVRs and EW suite so that Iran and Central Asia are not alarmed. I dont think Afghan AF will be much interested in those. It will also bring costs down for Afghanistan too.

It is better to engage Afghanistan on friendly terms than to show hostility, forever IMO. One day we, both nations have to come together and resolve our issues.
before saying it to me this sir you need to read history . what they did with Russian equipment as partner ohh sorry god father . if you handed over to them JF-17 it will be far better you send three JFT direct to delhi as a gift becoz sooner or latter afghans will hand them over to india .

USA asked pakistan for need of MI-24 HIND . ISI soon contacted to afghan sources and with in few days first two MI-24s were landed in tata pani base and letter 4 more all of them were by afghan pilots . :p: few lines from afghn war :-)

ohhh bhai they were writing 2013 its typo error only

before saying it to me this sir you need to read history . what they did with Russian equipment as partner ohh sorry god father . if you handed over to them JF-17 it will be far better you send three JFT direct to delhi as a gift becoz sooner or latter afghans will hand them over to india .

USA asked pakistan for need of MI-24 HIND . ISI soon contacted to afghan sources and with in few days first two MI-24s were landed in tata pani base and letter 4 more all of them were by afghan pilots . :p: few lines from afghn war :-)

Agreed, partially. But we have to move forward one day. There are mechanisms to eneure technology does not leak. Westerns always do this. We can too. We can start with small steps and finally get to a place where JF 17 export becomes viable.

Agreed, partially. But we have to move forward one day. There are mechanisms to eneure technology does not leak. Westerns always do this. We can too. We can start with small steps and finally get to a place where JF 17 export becomes viable.
bhai jaan rather then go close we should be like china . kick them away and never let them come close to border let alone cross it . close all the gates and live in peace

If that yellow bird is a Block-2 product in China then all the Pakistani people that laugh at LCA development should die of shame that we couldn't even built a slightly new bird at home.

If that yellow bird is a Block-2 product in China then all the Pakistani people that laugh at LCA development should die of shame that we couldn't even built a slightly new bird at home.

That yellow bird or eagle is experiment testing integrating with new engines, not built new bird. Please get your fact correct.

China has more funds available while Pakistan has little funds, that's differences.

That yellow bird or eagle is experiment testing integrating with new engines, not built new bird. Please get your fact correct.

China has more funds available while Pakistan has little funds, that's differences.

Facts ? You got any source for these so called FACTS Brother ?
How come you know that its for new engine testing, let alone the engine which is RD-93 itself ?
Source my brother, show me the source ?

Facts ? You got any source for these so called FACTS Brother ?
How come you know that its for new engine testing, let alone the engine which is RD-93 itself ?
Source my brother, show me the source ?

You don't have to believe me, please see page 92 to read @fatman17 - #1380

Alot of mystery :D

You don't have to believe me, please see page 92 to read @fatman17 - #1380

Alot of mystery :D

I can show you at least ten things that Fatman had said but never happened. I suggest you to wait for the official words.
Many people here had declared PT-06 engine WS-13 but the fact is that the pictures of JF-17 tested with the new engine never surfaced.
When you see a WS-10 on J-10 / J-11, you can easily distinguish it from AL-31F because of its appearance although its an extensively upgraded breed of it but why the hell the case is not the same with WS-13 when we know that its also the so called upgraded version of RD-93. Why It does not reflect a single physical change ? its because we haven't seen an on board or displayed WS-13 yet.

I even remember a THINK TANK posting a PT-6 image from Google map, captioning it "WS-13 on board", while we could hardly see JFTs details from that hight :lol:. People here are so keen to climb on mountain of popularity on the basis of their internal sources and they bring nothing but hot air.

I suggest you to wait for the official source.

Last edited:
man i am 99% sure that this 13 is refer to WS-13 and may be 02 is referring Block 2
at this this make some sense

What debunks WS-13 for ''PAF Thunders'' is that the officials have time again and again stated that they are so very much satisfied with RD-93 reliability and also that it provides ''ample power''. We have ordered hundred's of RD-93's...So what makes you think that we need WS-13...

What debunks WS-13 for ''PAF Thunders'' is that the officials have time again and again stated that they are so very much satisfied with RD-93 reliability and also that it provides ''ample power''. We have ordered hundred's of RD-93's...So what makes you think that we need WS-13...

We may not; Exports will not take place unless reliable WS-13 is ready...got it?

I can show you at least ten things that Fatman had said but never happened. I suggest you to wait for the official words.

Many people here had declared PT-06 engine WS-13 but the fact is that the pictures of JF-17 tested with the new engine never surfaced.

When you see a WS-10 on J-10 / J-11, you can easily distinguish it from AL-31F because of its appearance although its an extensively upgraded breed of it but why the hell the case is not the same with WS-13 when we know that its also the so called upgraded version of RD-93. Why It does not reflect a single physical change ? its because we haven't seen an on board or displayed WS-13 yet.

I even remember a THINK TANK posting a PT-6 image from Google map, captioning it "WS-13 on board", while we could hardly see JFTs details from that hight :lol:. People here are so keen to climb on mountain of popularity on the basis of their internal sources, while they bring nothing but hot air.

I suggest you to wait for the official source.

Just be patience and patience, have a faith!

If it takes 35 or 40 years to get fully reliable WS-13 engines ready for JF-17 or J-20, so be it. ;)

Please read my post again...I am not talking about exports..

I understood your post, I am further explaining that PAF may not be in need for few years but WS-13 is only to be tested on this platform also by PAF to see its pros and con and later for Exports...essentially we NEED WS-13 for successful Exports to take place otherwise JF-17 would be PAF exclusive sticking to RD-93 and variants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom