What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
10923779_932825593409402_4889016912608857653_n.jpg

Hello, HAL director they made damn good plane and have so much options in it. Can i send complete details? please forward this massage to IAF and RAW director as well. Will you?

@Imran Khan

Why so? I consider improving defence relations with Afghanistan is in the interest of both countries. If we can come to work together, Afghans can be good parteners. Till what time we will keep hating them? Making them partners will be better, no?

JF 17 is an excellent choice for Afghan Air Force. Low cost economical fighter with good air to ground capability, something they need. They will have added, unique advantage of using maintenance facilities of Pakistan located so close. This will make sure their fleet remains in good health, always. We can withhold systems like BVRs and EW suite so that Iran and Central Asia are not alarmed. I dont think Afghan AF will be much interested in those. It will also bring costs down for Afghanistan too.

It is better to engage Afghanistan on friendly terms than to show hostility, forever IMO. One day we, both nations have to come together and resolve our issues.

You didn't read afghan history mate. They are not even for their people, left Pakistan alone. Northern part can't be trusted

JF-17 "0213" has a maximum takeoff weight of 12.7 tons, a payload of 4.5 tons, a combat radius of over 800 miles, and a Mach 1.8 top speed.

What debunks WS-13 for ''PAF Thunders'' is that the officials have time again and again stated that they are so very much satisfied with RD-93 reliability and also that it provides ''ample power''. We have ordered hundred's of RD-93's...So what makes you think that we need WS-13...
Hi,
ordering is one thing and delivering is the other, Remember order peacve gate 4 back in 90s whcih were never delivered

Hi,
It could be to test new sensor, upgrade radar or something. If not the engine altogether as argued by some members here

There is a very authtentic page about JF-17 on FB I messaged them about Chinese engine news I got this reply :

yes its true, yester-day Chine launches its FC-1 with WS-13A turbofan engine.
@fatman17 @Horus @Oscar

There is a very authentic page about JF-17 on FB I messaged them about Chinese engine news I got this reply :

yes its true, yester-day Chine launches its FC-1 with WS-13A turbofan engine.

It mostly all about future Exports, lets look at it in next 7-10 Years Mig-21/F-7/L-39/F-5/ some other old aircrafts would not able to carry on due to their airframe life and technologies and ultimately even operators of 10-20 aircrafts would need to replace them and the only cheap choice would be JF-17 or KAI T-50 or F-16 minus Mig-29 buying is easy operating and maintaining is the most expensive. Similarly the application of WS-13/A for UCAV projects is also important.

I think If China start manufacturing JF-17 in their country for export Pakistan will lost the chance to earn the prestiges of Fighter Aircraft exporting country because many country may opt for Buying directly from China instead of Pakistan though Pakistan will get the share of revenue . so i think Pakistan try to increase their production capability for future export along with fulfilling paf's needs.

I think If China start manufacturing JF-17 in their country for export Pakistan will lost the chance to earn the prestiges of Fighter Aircraft exporting country because many country may opt for Buying directly from China instead of Pakistan though Pakistan will get the share of revenue . so i think Pakistan try to increase their production capability for future export along with fulfilling paf's needs.
as i know we have to replace some 150 more 3rd gen fighters before think abut export . main purpose was not export but to replace huge fighter lines like mirages - A5s - F7s sir jee

Both will be benefited either China Sell or Pakistan make a deal ... Most of the deals will be through China mainly in Africa and South america ... Pak might bring middle eastern nations

I think If China start manufacturing JF-17 in their country for export Pakistan will lost the chance to earn the prestiges of Fighter Aircraft exporting country because many country may opt for Buying directly from China instead of Pakistan .

This isn't accurate. This is a JV, so whoever signs the contract, the manufacturing and shares of profits will be distributed between both the parties. So if China directly sells it to someone, the Pakistanis get their profit and the assembly takes place in China and Pakistan. Who's signatures are on the contract doesn't make a difference.

@Imran Khan

Why so? I consider improving defence relations with Afghanistan is in the interest of both countries. If we can come to work together, Afghans can be good parteners. Till what time we will keep hating them? Making them partners will be better, no?

JF 17 is an excellent choice for Afghan Air Force. Low cost economical fighter with good air to ground capability, something they need. They will have added, unique advantage of using maintenance facilities of Pakistan located so close. This will make sure their fleet remains in good health, always. We can withhold systems like BVRs and EW suite so that Iran and Central Asia are not alarmed. I dont think Afghan AF will be much interested in those. It will also bring costs down for Afghanistan too.

It is better to engage Afghanistan on friendly terms than to show hostility, forever IMO. One day we, both nations have to come together and resolve our issues.

do you want our bird to fall in enemy hand?? do you know how much Afghans love India now?

1KzoSVB.png

j1oc
mBUAzZL.jpg

j10b
Chengdu: J-10/FC-20 Multirole Fighter Air Craft | Page 491
just to let you know j10c has been released - you can visit the j10 thread

If this model doesnt have cft then its an indication that neither will block3 of jft

What J-10C have different from B model?

Will installation of more advance RD-93MK will provide enough power to install AESA radar in Vixen-1000e class and other avionics??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom