What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
were you prove anything kid?

PAC web? haha lolzz you please visit my thread in military industry its biggest database of this forum what pakistan produced .

PAC produce license chines products and i know very well
these are JF-17 parts in AK thread and we all know it do you know anything abut growler ? that is what the guy was asking . FYI growler that he was asking is most modern US made EW -EA F-18g which inducted in 2009 and we can not match growler next 30 years ok . please read the question before jumping on guns .thanks

here is the question
thanks for elaborating.i m more satisfied with ur answer then the other guy.

Sorry for noob question.
@gambit, Is it possible to use RAM coating in light combat fighter as jf17 to reach certain level of Stealth? I know Stealth doesn't mean invisible.
Even I read somewhere U.S.A tested it in F16V but I have no more info.

Last edited:
Please refrain from talking about who your dad is.

You got a higher rank, you are older than me here. Doesn't mean you know more than me or you can say any freaking thing out of your mouth. Be in limits, that will be great for both of us. Plus you intervened me, not me.

you want to post info/a conceptual pic of blk 3. well this is not a good idea. because AF will release the necessary info when they feel its the right time.
I've got friends+relatives as well in the AF (1 a thunder pilot). But i don't post any of our chit chats, because PAF will release the info that is not classified.

I never said I am going to post some crucial secret information, did I? I just said I wish to post a photoshop designed picture which has been released by PAF itself. -_- Come on this is not too much difficult to understand.

Niazi sahib welcome to the forum.

Kindly try to educate yourself with the forum rules and show some respect to senior members. I have spent at least 2 years reading this forum and then I have joined in that's why I was aware of many things. People sometimes join in with good intentions but make silly mistakes due to less knowledge regarding rules here.
Now I am using a mobile version that is why sometimes I miss fire and shot some friendly fires as well but still try to follow the forum rules.

Mastan bhai is a seasoned member, you gonna learn a lot from him and likewise while ur stay here.

You are right, I have been reading this forum from a long time and than did I join it. Second everyone is respectful here. Give respect, Take respect. This is a simple rule bhai.

Please check his comments on me first, he started it. even I wasn't violating any rules. It would be great if you first check those comments and than give your suggestions :)

I replied to this
"we have limited EW capabilities sir jee we only produce few things".
And u will ever answer it right now "we have limited EW capabilities"; we have a decent capability, bunch of AWACS, jammers, sonar, our tanks incorporate advanced electronics, we have jammers on our aircrafts, so all in all we are well rounded in EW capabilities. "We only produce few things" I'll leave that for you to answer, do we really produce "few" things?.
yes sir our (means ours own) products are very few .our tanks and aircrafts have chines licensed EW suits .or other countries. we are too far from world . decent mean something like france or UK produced . not even india.

Respect is earned and not demanded. Nobody will give you respect the way you are demanding it. Allah has given us two ears but only one tongue, which essentially means to listen more than talk. Rest is your choice.
I second you on this but would like to add that this applies to everyone young, old, noobs, experienced.

You got a higher rank, you are older than me here. Doesn't mean you know more than me or you can say any freaking thing out of your mouth. Be in limits, that will be great for both of us. Plus you intervened me, not me.
:)

Kid,

Just don't leak any information.

I intervened because you wanted to show off like a young kid would----" hey---I have this information---my Dad is on JF 17 program and here is the info----so you know now how important I am ".

Kid,

Just don't leak any information.

I intervened because you wanted to show off like a young kid would----" hey---I have this information---my Dad is on JF 17 program and here is the info----so you know now how important I am ".

I respect your opinion sir but it wasn't intended as you took it. :) I just wanted to post a picture which has been officially publicized by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Kamra.

Sorry If I personally did hurt you or anyone.

Respect is earned and not demanded. Nobody will give you respect the way you are demanding it. Allah has given us two ears but only one tongue, which essentially means to listen more than talk. Rest is your choice.

Apply it to the others, to as yourself as well.

I thought Blk 3 would have CFT and Enclosed Weapons Pod's so that it is semi stealth... Something like planed for the F-18's and F-15's
no chance!!
Will kill the main objective of the plane. The Blk 3 AT BEST, will see better engine and radar, and a bit increase in payload in shape of dual rack launchers and MAY BE a dedicated hard point for EW PODs under frontal fuselage. Helmet mounted sight will be integrated with weapon package. AT BEST, If PAC have funds and the willingness to go beyond that, it will see IRST. No CFT or Internal Weapons bay in Blk-III.

yr what did I say wrong? everyone's storming on me. Already apologized.

Ok you are now integral part of this community :).
Long live and prosper in this forum. By the way kia share ker Rahay thay ?? Ager waqee public hai tau zeroor share kero warna be careful abbu mushkil main per jayen gay as per Mastan Bhai warning :D :D.
Enjoy your stay Brah :).

It's saying access denied :(
There you go...

AN/AAQ-37 Distributed Aperture System (DAS) for the F-35

hero_AN-10133.jpg

The only 360 degree, spherical situational awareness system

Northrop Grumman has developed the only 360 degree, spherical situational awareness system in the electro-optical distributed aperture system (DAS). The DAS surrounds the aircraft with a protective sphere of situational awareness. It warns the pilot of incoming aircraft and missile threats as well as providing day/night vision, fire control capability and precision tracking of wingmen/friendly aircraft for tactical maneuvering.

Designated the AN/AAQ-37 and comprising six electro-optical sensors, the full EO DAS will enhance the F-35's survivability and operational effectiveness by warning the pilot of incoming aircraft and missile threats, providing day/night vision and supporting the navigation function of the F-35 Lightning II's forward-looking infrared sensor.

The DAS provides:

• Missile detection and tracking
  • Launch point detection
  • Situational awareness IRST & cueing
  • Weapons support
  • Day/night navigation

In addition to developing the EO DAS, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems is supplying the F-35's AN/APG-81 advanced electronically scanned array (AESA) fire-control radar. The AESA radar is designed to enable the pilot to effectively engage air and ground targets at long range, while also providing outstanding situational awareness.

F-35 DAS and APG-81 radar demonstrate ability to detect, track, target ballistic missiles

Northrop Grumman Corporation recently demonstrated the ballistic missile detection, tracking and targeting capabilities of the company's AN/AAQ-37 distributed aperture system (DAS) and AN/APG-81 active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar, both of which are featured on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft. Northrop Grumman's DAS and APG-81 autonomously detected, tracked and targeted multiple, simultaneous ballistic rockets. The DAS autonomously detected all five rockets, launched in rapid succession, and tracked them from initial launch well past the second stage burnout. Press release | Watch the video.

F-35 DAS demonstrates hostile fire detection capability

While being flown on Northrop Grumman's BAC 1-11 test aircraft, the DAS detected and located tank fire from an operationally significant distance. In addition to artillery, the system is able to simultaneously detect and pinpoint the location of rockets and anti-aircraft artillery fired in a wide area. Although hostile fire detection is not an F-35 requirement for the DAS, the system design makes it ideal for this mission. This inherent capability enables DAS to harvest, process and deliver key battlespace information to ground forces and other aircraft autonomously, without the need for cueing or increasing pilot workload. Press release | Watch the video.

Additional Information

Contact us to learn more about the Distributed Aperture System.

About Northrop Grumman and the F-35 Lightning II

As a principal member of the Lockheed Martin-led F-35 industry team, Northrop Grumman performs a significant share of the work required to develop and produce the aircraft. In addition to producing the DAS and software modes, Northrop Grumman designed and produces the aircraft's AN/APG-81 AESA radar and communications subsystems; produces the center fuselage; develops mission systems and mission-planning software; leads the team's development of pilot and maintenance training system courseware; and manages the team's use, support and maintenance of low-observable technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom