What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I say wrong which is pinching you much?
you want to post info/a conceptual pic of blk 3. well this is not a good idea. because AF will release the necessary info when they feel its the right time.
I've got friends+relatives as well in the AF (1 a thunder pilot). But i don't post any of our chit chats, because PAF will release the info that is not classified.

If hightech weapons fail then go low tech.. In case of visual old gun site would work as the best weapon of choice provided the aircraft remains on F-35's six.

Hi,
Nopety nopety nope. F-35 like the EF Typhoon will be able to shoot hostiles on It's six.

guys why cant we make a EW platform of thunder like growler

sir plz dont make the kid weep

We might, but we haven't fulfilled the amount of crafts for the Air force and perhaps the Naval aviation.

please teach me .......

Ok I'll direct you to a member if he wants he will tell you. @Oscar excuse me but can you give the basic idea of the R&D being done?.
Basically most of it is done behind curtains it is rarely revealed. However it's wiser to keep such things under the cover.

guys why cant we make a EW platform of thunder like growler

sir plz dont make the kid weep

Before turning JF-17 into growler, what do you propose to avoid EW jammers interference with Radar? Growler faced that problem and they rectified it with special coatings and several other measures. You can google that

Ok I'll direct you to a member if he wants he will tell you. @Oscar excuse me but can you give the basic idea of the R&D being done?.
Basically most of it is done behind curtains it is rarely revealed. However it's wiser to keep such things under the cover.
sir jee how can be things behind the cover and everyone know it liek you ? a forum member know it its means nothing is there. we all know our capabilities and we don't need to hide them.the things which not exist are under cover only

PAF has some fine officers who are doing quite well in this regards...Still a lot has to be learnt...In near future some things might be clearer.
R&d is something and system operational is other wait 5 years boss.i see here guys shouting crying bashing day night on this JXX fighter here but it was not exist at all lolzzz.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom