What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir jee how can be things behind the cover and everyone know it liek you ? a forum member know it its means nothing is there. we all know our capabilities and we don't need to hide them.the things which not exist are under cover only
Remember PAF's interest in UAE Equipment regarding EW...

sir jee how can be things behind the cover and everyone know it liek you ? a forum member know it its means nothing is there. we all know our capabilities and we don't need to hide them.the things which not exist are under cover only

R&d is something and system operational is other wait 5 years boss.i see here guys shouting crying bashing day night on this JXX fighter here but it was not exist at all lolzzz.

attachment.php

Remember the HQ-9 fiasco?. There are many military and ex-military members as well as insiders, but I agree that somebody saying something online isn't really evidence, but to say that Pakistan has poor r&d is just baseless. In short Pakistan make avionics answer "yes" does Pakistan make electronics "yes". I bet you didn't know about the Large Hadron collider and pagans Pakistan's help in its construction. Likewise I bet we in general don't know a lot about what Pakistan reveals and what it keeps hidden.

Remember the HQ-9 fiasco?. There are many military and ex-military members as well as insiders, but I agree that somebody saying something online isn't really evidence, but to say that Pakistan has poor r&d is just baseless. In short Pakistan make avionics answer "yes" does Pakistan make electronics "yes". I bet you didn't know about the Large Hadron collider and pagans Pakistan's help in its construction. Likewise I bet we in general don't know a lot about what Pakistan reveals and what it keeps hidden.
please bring us some hard facts proofs before got angry . you yourself saying we don't know . its mean over and all. i am not buying dreams and fans day dreams i need in hand proofs of such items .please if you have any ?

please bring us some hard facts proofs before got angry . you yourself saying we don't know . its mean over and all. i am not buying dreams and fans day dreams i need in hand proofs of such items .please if you have any ?

Right,
You said Pakistan has poor r&d, I proved that wrong, with evidence. Right now I don't have access to my computer and its late, how about you visit the PAC website and see the electronics being produced? Or better visit the AK thread and see the advance electronics and sensors being manufactured within Pakistan.

Right,
You said Pakistan has poor r&d, I proved that wrong, with evidence. Right now I don't have access to my computer and its late, how about you visit the PAC website and see the electronics being produced? Or better visit the AK thread and see the advance electronics and sensors being manufactured within Pakistan.
were you prove anything kid?

PAC web? haha lolzz you please visit my thread in military industry its biggest database of this forum what pakistan produced .

PAC produce license chines products and i know very well
these are JF-17 parts in AK thread and we all know it do you know anything abut growler ? that is what the guy was asking . FYI growler that he was asking is most modern US made EW -EA F-18g which inducted in 2009 and we can not match growler next 30 years ok . please read the question before jumping on guns .thanks

here is the question
guys why cant we make a EW platform of thunder like growler

Last edited:
were you prove anything kid?

PAC web? haha lolzz you please visit my thread in military industry its biggest database of this forum what pakistan produced .

PAC produce license chines products and i know very well
these are JF-17 parts in AK thread and we all know it do you know anything abut growler ? that is what the guy was asking . FYI growler that he was asking is most modern US made EW -EA F-18g which inducted in 2009 and we can not match growler next 30 years ok . please read the question before jumping on guns .thanks

here is the question

I replied to this
"we have limited EW capabilities sir jee we only produce few things".
And u will ever answer it right now "we have limited EW capabilities"; we have a decent capability, bunch of AWACS, jammers, sonar, our tanks incorporate advanced electronics, we have jammers on our aircrafts, so all in all we are well rounded in EW capabilities. "We only produce few things" I'll leave that for you to answer, do we really produce "few" things?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom