What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealth does not indicate it is invisible to the Human Eye...It only indicates that on radar it is not spotted easily.

It means your craft won't be spotted by another as near as 50-20km, far away from human eyes but close enough to be in the range of your short ranged missiles. No one is telling you to fly a stealth plane within the enemy's eyes. You will do everything from a safer long-distance.

cannot view the image... :(
Edit: got it now :)

Here is one i have seen in the past,
dubai13_045.jpg

the two under the fuselage can also be seen deployed.

Another one:
jf-17_thunder_pakistan_air_force_no_16_sqn_010_dubai_airshow_2013.jpg
Yaar.
Yeh to is kay petrol kee tankey ka dhakan hai.
Seriously though this puppy has come such a long way. Thank you uncle Sam for the sanctions for we could not have done this without your help!!!!!.
I have a question for the members here. Is there any impediment to putting CFTs on this baby and free up the wetpoints for weapons load. Secondly could the wings be modified to hold more fuel or is this going to be a major hassle.Lastly any news on the trials of the engines in China and AESA integration
araz

Yaar.
Yeh to is kay petrol kee tankey ka dhakan hai.
:lol: it do looks like it, specially if you consider my car jis ka yeh dhakan aksar khula hua he hota ha :P

Seriously though this puppy has come such a long way. Thank you uncle Sam for the sanctions for we could not have done this without your help!!!!!.
I have a question for the members here. Is there any impediment to putting CFTs on this baby and free up the wetpoints for weapons load. Secondly could the wings be modified to hold more fuel or is this going to be a major hassle.Lastly any news on the trials of the engines in China and AESA integration
araz
Sir about CFT, we know they are not part of Blk-II, also there are no reports that these will be incorporated in Blk-III either. Personally, i do not think we will see JF-17 with CFT, they will get the IFR and that will be all to address the fighter range but no CFTs. That is not a very common technology, i don't know why but we have seen just two three planes with CFT right? i guess it have something to do with plane wing structures, whether it can accommodate the tanks ON the wings, without compromising any other aspect of flight. That is why we do not see these with many planes and i do not think JFT will be one of those (will improve its shape however :P )

:lol: it do looks like it, specially if you consider my car jis ka yeh dhakan aksar khula hua he hota ha :P

Sir about CFT, we know they are not part of Blk-II, also there are no reports that these will be incorporated in Blk-III either. Personally, i do not think we will see JF-17 with CFT, they will get the IFR and that will be all to address the fighter range but no CFTs. That is not a very common technology, i don't know why but we have seen just two three planes with CFT right? i guess it have something to do with plane wing structures, whether it can accommodate the tanks ON the wings, without compromising any other aspect of flight. That is why we do not see these with many planes and i do not think JFT will be one of those (will improve its shape however :P )
I thought Blk 3 would have CFT and Enclosed Weapons Pod's so that it is semi stealth... Something like planed for the F-18's and F-15's

JFT in photoshop camo

Attachments

• 1436072029632.jpg
    1436072029632.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 173
Still the time is not correct....wait for some time

Right Captain :P, But I don't it has something to matter with the time as the picture is not original but a photoshop designed by the engineers as to how the model will look.

Will blk 3 have a little different design?

Sleek

Attachments

• 1436103846449.jpg
    1436103846449.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 119
What did I say wrong which is pinching you much?

Niazi sahib welcome to the forum.

Kindly try to educate yourself with the forum rules and show some respect to senior members. I have spent at least 2 years reading this forum and then I have joined in that's why I was aware of many things. People sometimes join in with good intentions but make silly mistakes due to less knowledge regarding rules here.
Now I am using a mobile version that is why sometimes I miss fire and shot some friendly fires as well but still try to follow the forum rules.

Mastan bhai is a seasoned member, you gonna learn a lot from him and likewise while ur stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom