What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1238_10151576579044130_715246448_n.jpg

I respect you, which is why I'm suggesting that you learn to read. If I didn't, I would have ignored your entire comment.

Anyways, I said basic platform, so I'm talking about A/B, which are $20 mil, not C/D. Please don't change the subject.

You cannot call a 1998 version of Ford Focus a basic platform, they don't make it anymore. And to give it a price is even more ridiculous.

F16 A/B is not a basic platform today, only F16 C/D is.

pakistan bought each block 52 for more than 70millions dollars each

iraq on 165millions each

Okay, original platform, happy?

I don't have to respect senior members, all I have to do is not be rude.

I admit that it was a rude comment, but seriously, the member in question did not read my comment properly, so it was justified.
That member happens to be the previous chairman of TT. You need to be courtious although you can still argue your point. suspension for disrespect of a senior or aTT. It makes life easy for everyone and opportunities to learn.
Araz

Let's remain on topic, gents. You can make a vs thread in the air warfare section and it wont be deleted granted the OP posts some info to begin with

What is the CURRENT count of JF17 in PAF ?

What is the CURRENT count of JF17 in PAF ?

A picture is worth a thousand words.
I'll give you three!

BaBsHCA.jpg

Nwt1zxf.jpg

4wgc8Xq.jpg

They're all lined up by serial numbers.
43 42
45 44
47 46

Block 1 suppose to have 48 aircraft. We have 48 for sure considering the last would be finished by now.

@razgriz19

Since you posted the picture, how come the gent standing right corner front not look like a Pakitani ?

Nwt1zxf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have someone notice the aircraft model at 5:02 in this video? :coffee:

Probably Sukhoi ...

Chief Engineer : Oye Ghoooooor se daikho .... does this picture you made look like this this model ...

Chalo, fir se copy karo .. chalo shabash ...

A picture is worth a thousand words.
I'll give you three!

BaBsHCA.jpg

Nwt1zxf.jpg

4wgc8Xq.jpg

They're all lined up by serial numbers.
43 42
45 44
47 46

Block 1 suppose to have 48 aircraft. We have 48 for sure considering the last would be finished by now.

48 planes in block one can be possible only if block 2 would be already completed and ready to be produced and I don't think that is the case block II is still not completed @ANTIBODY @DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom